It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

athineos: So far the majority of the games offered in the flash sale have low replay value, average quality
I have bought 11 games in the regular sale and the flash sale so far. I disagree about "average quality" because the games I bought are all games I have wanted for a long time due to their popular acclaim for being above average quality. As far as replayability goes, you might be right, but with GOG's low prices and 11 new games for me play, it will take me months to play them all.

I want to point out something. You said the "majority" of games are "average". That's the definition of average! It will always be the definition of average, and it will never change. If you're feeling disappointed by that, maybe you could benefit from reevaluating your expectations.

For me, this sale is like Christmas with many games in the flash sale being offered for record-low prices. The saddest thing about Christmas is when it's over. Until then, it feels like a huge and fun party to me :)
I'm hoping for Hyperlight Drifter...
I have bought only one so far..... I guess 1 is better than none
Still waiting for Icewind Dale: EE (-80%), mentioned in the sale's news post! :)
The-Business: 2018-02-15 18:00 - Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition - 85% - 3.09 EUR
2018-02-13 19:00 - Deus Ex - 85% - 1.29 EUR
You forgot to edit the 2018-02-13
:-)
Thank you, fixed.
GenlyAi: Still waiting for Icewind Dale: EE (-80%), mentioned in the sale's news post! :)
GOG has your back... for the next 8 hours. ;)
Does someone want a code for Icewind Dale Classic?

EDIT: The code has found its prey so it's not available anymore. :)
Post edited February 15, 2018 by Daniel_M
GenlyAi: Still waiting for Icewind Dale: EE (-80%), mentioned in the sale's news post! :)
MadalinStroe: GOG has your back... for the next 8 hours. ;)
Got it! \o/

Daniel_M: Does someone want a code for Icewind Dale Classic?

I was looking for the Enhanced Edition one, tbh. But the classic one comes together as well with the EE here on gog, so I'll try that first. I think. Thank you anyway!
Post edited February 15, 2018 by GenlyAi
Shadow Warrior 2 at 65%, so is it official that even games already discounted can appear in flash deals with a higher discount?
Alexim: Shadow Warrior 2 at 65%, so is it official that even games already discounted can appear in flash deals with a higher discount?
Many games in Flash Deals have basic discount in this New Year Sale.
OK, I've lost my enthusiasm. It seems that we've rolling pool of not-so-many games, most of them rather average. And the discount are better than usual, indeed, but not more than +5/10%.

I've bought a few titles from wishlist, but I suppose it's not a flash sale everyone missed so much.

Edit:
2018-02-16 01:00 - Hand of Fate 2 - 15% - 21.69 EUR (PL)
Post edited February 15, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
Alexim: Shadow Warrior 2 at 65%, so is it official that even games already discounted can appear in flash deals with a higher discount?
kbnrylaec: Many games in Flash Deals have basic discount in this New Year Sale.
In that case difference between flash and basic discount in not big - 5% (or maybe 10% for some). Flash for non-discounted game is more impressive in most cases - https://www.gogdb.org/product/1438268682 Settler Rise of Empire offered max 80% off for example.
edit: Nevermind. The poster got the game a few posts down.
Post edited February 15, 2018 by drmike
Daniel_M: Does someone want a code for Icewind Dale Classic?

GenlyAi: I was looking for the Enhanced Edition one, tbh. But the classic one comes together as well with the EE here on gog, so I'll try that first. I think. Thank you anyway!
Yes, I saw in your post you were looking for the Enhanced one. I got the extra code today by buying the Enhanced version as I had already had the Classic one in my account, so I meant by asking if someone else wanted the code. :)