It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2018-02-15 01:00 - Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition Deluxe - 80% - 5.09 EUR
2018-02-15 02:00 - Sudden Strike 2 Gold - 55% - 2.69 EUR
HunchBluntley: Personally, I would've found it more useful to have the time each game was added to the sale queue, plus the initial amount of time in the countdown at that time (listed separately), but I'm not the one keeping the list, so I'll just shut up. :)
That's what I have done first, but it would have required explanation and writing more, so I switched to this lazy/more efficient approach.
There are two mistakes in the list:
Shadowrun Hongkong should end on 2018-02-15 (instead of 14) and the game after is Sudden Strike 2 (!) Gold (not the first one)
2018-02-15 03:00 - Requiem: Avenging Angel - 74% - 2.19 EUR
So the flash sale is for a very small number of games which they will just be repeating over and over?

It looks like they really want to sell Sudden Strike 2. (Think it might be because they want us to buy the new Sudden Strike game?)
I hope Planet Nomads comes back. I missed it the first time :(

EDIT: And here it is. Good to know that I still have my powers. Thanks, GOG!
Post edited February 15, 2018 by Oddeus
The game after Requiem : Avenging Angel :
The Flame in the Flood
-70%
$ 5.99

included as a flash deal at 20:00 UTC
Post edited February 14, 2018 by bhrigu
Leonard03: Huh, I wonder if they will be cycling through these deals as I'd really like to pick up Shadowrun: Hong Kong deluxe for -80%. That's a niiiiice deal.
Just in case you haven't noticed, it's on sale again right now.
Phew! I was able to grab a copy of Kathy Rain before it went away. A great deal on a great-looking game! Couldn't pass it up.
The game after The Flame in the Flood :

Tower 57
-30%
$ 8.39

included as a flash deal at 21:00 UTC
LongitudinalThrust: Well you got your answer about ten minutes ago. Here's hoping you catch it on round 2!
Leroux: Just in case you haven't noticed, it's on sale again right now.
Wooooo! Thanks for the heads up!
If this is not an appropriate place to ask this question, I apologize but I can not find anything resembling an official thread for this sale to ask in.

Anyway, is it just me, or is the pool of games in this flash sale really really small? It's only day 2, but I've seen at least half a dozen repeats already, and I'm not exactly checking the site every hour on the hour.
Staredown: If this is not an appropriate place to ask this question, I apologize but I can not find anything resembling an official thread for this sale to ask in.

Anyway, is it just me, or is the pool of games in this flash sale really really small? It's only day 2, but I've seen at least half a dozen repeats already, and I'm not exactly checking the site every hour on the hour.
Seems like it. Perhaps they'll mix it up in a day or two...
The game after Deus Ex 2:
The Little Acre - 80% - 2.59 USD
Revenant - 80% - 1.19 USD
Homeworld® Remastered Collection - 75% - 8.79 USD
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition - 80% - 3.99 USD
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection - 20% - 7.99 USD
Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition Deluxe - 80% 5.99 USD
Serial Cleaner - 70% - 4.49 USD
Gorogoa - 15% - 12.69 USD
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back - 50% - 9.99 USD
Post edited February 15, 2018 by kbnrylaec
So far the majority of the games offered in the flash sale have low replay value, average quality