It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

homeworld remaster collection is in bold still(like first time or i miss something), been repeats so far, so shouldn't it be unbold --- also profile this thread is awesome
Hailic: When I bring the Gog website up from the email ad. I can not view the flash deals.
Let me guess, also using IE? In that case, yeah, they don't make it work on it...
Will also happen in other browsers if you have DOM storage disabled though, possibly among other things, but that makes the whole site not work.
We got The Settlers®: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition, 80% off, 3.39€.

I wonder why Uplay and Steam store have 14.99€ base price comparing to GOG 16.99€. Even GamersGate and IndieGala have 14.99€ price. Steam got price reduced in January 2015. from 19.99 to 14.99€ and stayed there ever since.
PainOfSalvation: We got The Settlers®: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition, 80% off, 3.39€.

I wonder why Uplay and Steam store have 14.99€ base price comparing to GOG 16.99€. Even GamersGate and IndieGala have 14.99€ price. Steam got price reduced in January 2015. from 19.99 to 14.99€ and stayed there ever since.
Who cares. I'll gladly pay a couple bucks extra to avoid Steam and their onerous and unfair monitoring of my private activities.

BTW the whole countdown thing isn't working for me either, and I'm using Firefox. Also the "Discount" category under "Price" on my wishlist is missing - has that been removed? Choosing a price category doesn't work when things are on sale. The sale items don't show up in the proper price category. So if I choose "Under $5" it doesn't show a single game on sale for under $5, only shows by the "regular" price, and since I can't filter on "Discount" (eg currently on sale) trying to wade through the list is really obnoxious and onerous.

I also narrowly escaped double-paying for Samorost 3, which I already have but thought I didn't because they put the "deluxe" version on sale, - and it doesn't show that as already in my inventory. Seriously guys. If you already have the "regular" version that should show up as OWNED even when you're looking at some "deluxe super special" version which only includes stupid stuff like soundtracks and stills and whatnot.
Post edited February 17, 2018 by pahster
2018-02-17 09:00 - Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition - 80%
2018-02-17 10:00 - Gorogoa - 15%
2018-02-17 11:00 - The Settlers - Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition - 80%
2018-02-17 12:00 - Samorost 3 Cosmic Edition - 75%
2018-02-17 13:00 - The Banner Saga 2: Deluxe Edition - 50%
2018-02-17 14:00 - Jazz Jackrabbit - 20%
2018-02-17 15:00 - Sudden Strike 4 - 60%
2018-02-17 16:00 - Deus Ex - 85%
2018-02-17 17:00 - Rayman® Forever - 75%
Post edited February 17, 2018 by Valery_V.
pahster: ... Seriously guys. If you already have the "regular" version that should show up as OWNED even when you're looking at some "deluxe super special" version which only includes stupid stuff like soundtracks and stills and whatnot.
In fact:
1) If you OWN "deluxe super special" version - the "regular" version and the "upgrade to deluxe super special" version are also marked as OWNED.
2) If you OWN only "regular" version - both "upgrade to deluxe super special" version and "deluxe super special" version could be bought. Besides some games don't have "upgrade to deluxe super special" version as separate position...

P.S. I'd like to have some mark that I've already bought "regular" game too. But it depends on some other people...
Tistonic: homeworld remaster collection is in bold still(like first time or i miss something), been repeats so far, so shouldn't it be unbold --- also profile this thread is awesome
Only the first occurrence of the deal is bold - or did I miss anything?

Valery_V.: 2018-02-17 09:00 - Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition - 80%
Thank you for filling the gap.
MadalinStroe: Rayman Raving Rabbids and Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc were new just 5 hours ago. I'd imagine that at the very least, Rayman 1, Sudden Strike 3, Machinarium, Samorost 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia 3 and maybe some more titles from Devolver Digital, will be available soonish.

EDIT: I'm also here hourly :)
Redfern: Dammit, its so sad they stopped putting other Neptunia games here on GOG, because with 85% OFF its simply almost free.
I didn't even look at them. Are they fun to play?
There is something different with flash offers.
I cannot see Rayman® Forever on main page (the last flash offer with 80% discount, still available from the game page). And 4 offers ends at one moment, in 4 hours. Nothing longer then that.
PainOfSalvation: I wonder why Uplay and Steam store have 14.99€ base price comparing to GOG 16.99€. Even GamersGate and IndieGala have 14.99€ price. Steam got price reduced in January 2015. from 19.99 to 14.99€ and stayed there ever since.
pahster: Who cares. I'll gladly pay a couple bucks extra to avoid Steam and their onerous and unfair monitoring of my private activities.
I agree 120%. I never hesitate to buy a GOG game I want, because I get a lot more for my money every time. In addition to being DRM-free, GOG's support is among the best in the gaming industry, and they're always cranking out updates and bug fixes, even for old games - especially for old games! Who else does all that? Nobody.

I have had too many bad experiences, especially with a popular "Arrogant Bundle" company, I decided to stop buying from other companies so I can focus my time, money, and attention on GOG games that I know I'm going to enjoy, totally stress-free. Gaming is supposed to be fun, and if I'm not having a good time somewhere, then I'm doing it wrong. I enjoy every minute I'm on GOG's website.

What more is there to say?
ciemnogrodzianin: There is something different with flash offers.
I cannot see Rayman® Forever on main page (the last flash offer with 80% discount, still available from the game page). And 4 offers ends at one moment, in 4 hours. Nothing longer then that.
There were 8 games in the flash sale, now there are 6. 1 game in the flash sale expired, another was removed, and there was no new game posted. Maybe they just want to skip this hour?
Post edited February 17, 2018 by badon
pmcollectorboy: Blood Omen 2. Yoink!
That was nice surprise. I shouldn't, but I've purchased it.
My immunological system does not react properly below $1.
badon: ...
I guess there will be pack of unique new flash offers in the next few hours. Perhaps this time it will be really fast and one-time, so let's stay alert ;)
Post edited February 17, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
high rated
Updating the statistics now at the end.

Final 6 games:
Fourth time: 1
Third time: 2
Second time: 2
First time: 1

Last 24 games:
Fourth time: 1
Third time: 4
Second time: 16
First time: 3
Games appearing twice in the interval: 4

Most repeats in a row: 13

Total:

Games appearing four times: 1
Deus Ex GOTY Edition

Games appearing three times: 9
Darkwood
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Hand of Fate 2
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection
Planet Nomads
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition Deluxe
Stalker - Shadow of Chernobyl

Games appearing twice: 25
The Banner Saga 2: Deluxe Edition
Beat Cop
Botanicula
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition
Gorogoa
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth 2
Kathy Rain
Metrocide
Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition
Papers, Please
Rayman Origins
Revenant
Samorost 3 Cosmic Edition
The Settlers - Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition
Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe
Sudden Strike 4
Thief Gold
Thimbleweed Park
This War of Mine
Tooth and Tail
Torchlight 2
Tower 57
Tropico 5
What Remains of Edith Finch

Games appearing once: 19
Crawl
Far Cry
The Flame & The Flood
Human Fall Flat
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth 3
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
The Little Acre
Raiden V: Director's Cut
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Rayman Forever
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Requiem: Avenging Angel
Serial Cleaner
Sudden Strike Gold
Sudden Strike 2 Gold
Tropico 3 Gold Edition
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

Total number of deals: 100

Total number of games: 54

Lowest discount: 15%
Gorogoa
Hand of Fate 2

Highest discount: 85%
Deus Ex GOTY Edition
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth 3
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition
Thief Gold
Tropico 3 Gold Edition

Hope I didn't mix stuff up...
Post edited February 17, 2018 by Cavalary
Dang, I missed Settlers again :(
Redfern: Dammit, its so sad they stopped putting other Neptunia games here on GOG, because with 85% OFF its simply almost free.
badon: I didn't even look at them. Are they fun to play?
How do i put it. Its little grindy and geared towards anime fans, ofc, but its worth a try. Plot is rather silly, but can squeeze several smiles :) Better then Disgaeia, in my opinion. I suggest you to take a look at youtube first anyway.

WAIT, Flash sales is over? Oh well, i looked at Homeworld yesterday but was reluctant to purchase (never played it). I guess no is no then.
Post edited February 17, 2018 by Redfern
zeffyr: Dang, I missed Settlers again :(
Flash sales are over, but all games (including Settlers series) are discounted at the moment.