It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stay tuned because we have some fun-packed titles incoming:

· Arkanoid - Eternal Battle
· New Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja
· Asterix & Obelix XXXL: The Ram From Hibernia
The link does not work.
ciemnogrodzianin: The link does not work.
And isn't that game already here? Or a diferent version?

https://www.gog.com/game/retro_classix_joe_mac_caveman_ninja
Can we actually get a steady stream of releases rather than a steady stream of "Coming Soon"? Don't tell us what's coming because it doesn't matter, it takes you forever to release it.

Dawn of War comes to mind...
ciemnogrodzianin: The link does not work.
darkangelz: And isn't that game already here? Or a diferent version?

https://www.gog.com/game/retro_classix_joe_mac_caveman_ninja
This is the "new" one, literally:

https://www.gog.com/game/new_joe_mac_caveman_ninja
Post edited September 29, 2022 by erbello
Arkanoid!, now that brings back memories (even nightmares) of playing this (and the Revenge of Doh) quite intensely on my trusty Speccy+ 48k back in the day (with occasional spells of tunnel vision), even though I was never good enough to get that far through the game. Still remember the rather crisp and smooth graphics given the platforms limited hardware...
Once again, I think this game would have been wiser to release just as Asterix & Obelix The Ram From Hibernia, as it continues this top down style of its predecessor, which is not necessarily bad, it just doesn't resemble the series Etranges Libellules was responsible for.

Going to probably skip this one too, but I don't wanna be too mean towards Osome/Microids anymore, as I have no longer expectations for a "true" XXL sequel. While XXL 3 disappointed me for not following on the third person footsteps of the first two games, I'm grateful for Osome's work on Romastered. Felt good to replay the first game after 15 years. Thanks to that release, I didn't need to scavenge Ebay for the original overpriced PS2 copies. It even included the original graphics as an option.
I'm more interested in the original game (and ROM) than the remake, but I don't think it will be included outright. A pity.
darkangelz: And isn't that game already here? Or a diferent version?
The original game is an arcade only title - this one is an extended PC remaster if the description is to be believed.
I was wrong! Skyrim release! Made up for the whole week!
GOG.com: Check upcoming game Arkanoid - Eternal Battle
Wow, it sure has been some years since I last played "Arkanoid" (or "Breakout"), or any of the countless other Breakout clones...
ParaTerrastian: I didn't need to scavenge Ebay for the original overpriced PS2 copies.
Why would you look for a PS2 copy anyway? If I were to get a physical copy of this, I'd go for the PC version.
Post edited September 29, 2022 by idbeholdME
OMG, an new Arkanoid release! (❁´◡`❁) WOW. I am more happy for this than that Skyrim game or what it is.
New Joe & Mac by the same devs who brought us the asterix slap one?
Interesting! art looks cool.
It's nice to see new games from Microids coming here... would love to see Gruntz amonst that list.
wow, arkanoid, I might buy it :D