It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

14th December is a day of Home of the Wargamers 2021+ LIVE event that Slitherine Games celebrates on its Twitch channel. It is connected to the reveal of some upcoming strategic titles that will soon arrive on GOG:

Distant Worlds 2
Stargate: Timekeepers
Panzer Corps 2: Pacific
Modern Naval Warfare
Headquarters World War II
Terminator Dark Fate - Defiance
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector – Necrons
Field of Glory II: Medieval - Storm of Arrowsl

Be sure to visit GOG regularly and stay tuned for more info about upcoming games and DLCs!
Glad to see that Distant Worlds 2 and Stargate: Timekeepers is confirmed. :)
Post edited December 14, 2021 by SCPM
Terminator Dark Fate is being made by the same people who delivered Syrian Warfare to the masses. Good one.
Post edited December 14, 2021 by victorchopin
Nice. Hopefully these get full GOG love.

Maybe since Stargate is approved, GOG will sell the series?
Didn't know there will be Terminator game coming, and RTS on top of that...
Seems like curse is finally broken and we get some good games...
Glad to see this... but GOG...

... get Slitherine's Battle Academy games here already! ;)
low rated
Too bad, the Terminator game follows after the garbage movie with the same name, You'd be better off doing it after the 3rd movie and not the failed one. At least there is always the starship troopers game to look forward to.
Terminator Dark Fate - Defiance made me curious until I saw "Dark Fate" in its title.
If the developers could forget that part and concentrate on the "Terminator" part, this could be a really nice release!
Glad to see more Slitherine goodness ;)
low rated
Not sure why anyone would want to make a game out of the worst Terminator film ever.

If you are going to pay for the license, then might as well use it to make a game based on the good films, which were T1 and T2.
A Terminator strategy game makes sense, making one based on the offensively bad Dark Fate does not.
Watched a Steam live-stream with Starni Games (Strategic Mind series) and they seemed very dedicated, earnest, and wanting to make exceptional games... but... they were quite frank that the Strategic Mind series hasn't broken even yet and they are scrambling to keep the company together and moving forward. Really hope Headquarters WWII is good and puts them on better financial footing!
I will now implement my boycott "excuse" clause, and wishlist Distant Worlds 2.
stargate game ?:O
Damn, that's a lot of games that I'll most likely be picking up as soon as they hit the storefront...wallet is already trying to hide from me