It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

14th December is a day of Home of the Wargamers 2021+ LIVE event that Slitherine Games celebrates on its Twitch channel. It is connected to the reveal of some upcoming strategic titles that will soon arrive on GOG:

Distant Worlds 2
Stargate: Timekeepers
Panzer Corps 2: Pacific
Modern Naval Warfare
Headquarters World War II
Terminator Dark Fate - Defiance
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector – Necrons
Field of Glory II: Medieval - Storm of Arrowsl

Be sure to visit GOG regularly and stay tuned for more info about upcoming games and DLCs!
kai2: Watched a Steam live-stream with Starni Games (Strategic Mind series) and they seemed very dedicated, earnest, and wanting to make exceptional games... but... they were quite frank that the Strategic Mind series hasn't broken even yet and they are scrambling to keep the company together and moving forward.
Serves them well to be honest.
igrok: Glad to see more Slitherine goodness ;)
Slitherine been stepping their game up and exploring outside of history strategy games. Nice to see publisher dedicated to 90% strategy games.
kai2: Watched a Steam live-stream with Starni Games (Strategic Mind series) and they seemed very dedicated, earnest, and wanting to make exceptional games... but... they were quite frank that the Strategic Mind series hasn't broken even yet and they are scrambling to keep the company together and moving forward.
igrok: Serves them well to be honest.
Why?
Post edited December 15, 2021 by Syphon72
Oh, Linux version for the Modern Naval Warfare! Is it Unigine Engine? Water simulation looks pretty nice.
low rated
So when are we getting Wargame: Red Dragon ?

GOG loves Wargames.... but GOG curators only love the overpriced, low-budget trash ones.

I really hope CDPR / GOG go bankrupt soon, or the shareholders kick these clueless idiots into touch.
Post edited December 15, 2021 by Wolf904
Nice, I wonder though how many DLCs will they get. I'll wait a few years.
igrok: Serves them well to be honest.
?
As an old Stargate SG-1 fan, Timekeepers looks pretty cool. Hopefully the Replicators make an apperance and it isn't just the Goa'uld as the only enemy.
DarkBattler: Terminator Dark Fate - Defiance made me curious until I saw "Dark Fate" in its title.
If the developers could forget that part and concentrate on the "Terminator" part, this could be a really nice release!
Agreed, why tie a new game to that awful movie nobody liked and nobody asked for?.
Syphon72: Serves them well to be honest.
Why?
Just read the reviews or the release threads. I don't want to spoil the Xmas/New Year mood so I won't elaborate here.
DarkBattler: Terminator Dark Fate - Defiance made me curious until I saw "Dark Fate" in its title.
If the developers could forget that part and concentrate on the "Terminator" part, this could be a really nice release!
HerooftheNexus2021: Agreed, why tie a new game to that awful movie nobody liked and nobody asked for?.
I liked it (Linda Hamilton rocks!). So did 70% of the critics according to Rotten Tomatoes (and the audience score is even higher at 82%!). Even the IMDb score of 6.2 isn't that bad, almost exactly 50% of the users rated it between 7 and 10 points (which I would classify as "they liked it").
Waiting for Modern Naval Warfare!!
If the expectations are really accurate, Modern Naval Warfare is going to be something big. Everything people loved from Silent Hunter but in modern sub platforms.

I also suspect that the game will bring us a series of DLC. It can be seen as something good or bad, though
Stargate, Terminator and Warhammer, turn-based/real-time tactics/strategy... crack for my brain.
Post edited December 15, 2021 by MadalinStroe
O-o
Upcoming titles from Slitherine Games

Two or three of these titles sound interesting to me.
Wishlisted.