It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy the creations from FreeMind S.A., you’re in for a treat – a bunch of them is joining the GOG catalog!

Here’s what you can expect:
Pool Cleaning Simulator
Snow Plowing Simulator
ServiceIT
Mr. Prepper

Now on GOG!
Nice!

Would be even nicer if they had achievements though. The Steam SDK Wrapper can help.
Yeah, someone remind FreeMind S.A. that GOG Galaxy has achievements and it would be nice if their releases on GOG had at least some semblance of commitment.
Missing Achievements means I cannot possibly enjoy these games, therefore, no buy until after if & when this second-class citizen treatment first becomes fixed.
I'm just here to see the clowns .
I wonder if they have (or will have) a Munich tram shutdown snow and ice disaster 2023 scenario.

Edit: I'm obviously thinking about Snow Plowing Simulator
Post edited August 06, 2024 by mk47at
https://i.imgflip.com/ags7w.gif
You forgot to link the Mr. Plow episode from The Simpsons for the Snow Plowing Simulator .
All four games appeal, but I will wait on better prices.

For those complaining about lack of Achievements. Do they have them for these games elsewhere?
Timboli: Do they have them for these games elsewhere?
Snow Plowing Simulator currently has 21 achievements elsewhere. 21 checkboxes on the to-do list. What fun!
GOG.com: Mr. Prepper

Now on GOG!
Happy. I will play it. Man built a rocket just in case, man would fly.
Timboli: For those complaining about lack of Achievements. Do they have them for these games elsewhere?
Of course they do. Each one has achievements on Steam. That's why I recommended the Steam SDK Wrapper.

It is hard to find a modern game WITHOUT achievements on Steam, that's not made by Ubisoft).

mk47at: 21 checkboxes on the to-do list. What fun!
And if the checkbox is an "objective" rather than an achievement, then it's suddenly more fun?
Post edited August 07, 2024 by SargonAelther
mk47at: 21 checkboxes on the to-do list. What fun!
SargonAelther: And if the checkbox is an "objective" rather than an achievement, then it's suddenly more fun?
Maybe. It depends on the game. You know that I wasn't commenting about you, but about the cannot possibly enjoy spam on every game release.

The Steam SDK Wrapper AKA GOG's Steam crack is a huge red flag due to the timeout bug that punishes everyone that does not have Galaxy installed.
mk47at: You know that I wasn't commenting about you, but about the cannot possibly enjoy spam on every game release.
Fair enough. I am not going to climb into the cannot possibly enjoy boat.

mk47at: The Steam SDK Wrapper AKA GOG's Steam crack is a huge red flag due to the timeout bug that punishes everyone that does not have Galaxy installed.
Didn't they adjust the timeout timer of it? I thought they had. Will have to ask jpolgesek once he's back from leave.
SargonAelther: Didn't they adjust the timeout timer of it? I thought they had. Will have to ask jpolgesek once he's back from leave.
Maybe. All new releases that I bought still use the old version of the crack and only one of the new releases that I looked at on gogdb had the json config file.