It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re looking for something to play soon, simply take a look at games from Daedalic Entertainment that are coming soon to GOG.COM:

Children of Silentown is a dark adventure game that tells the story of Lucy, a young girl growing up in a village deep into a forest inhabited by monsters.

Glitchpunk is a top-down action game feast for all fans of high-octane action, explosive shootouts, and cyberpunk aesthetics.

JARS is a puzzling strategy game where you join Victor in his spooky yet endearing world and prepare for a quest to uncover the secrets of his family’s basement.

Potion Tycoon is a management simulator where you build and develop your very own magic shop. Mix potions and sell them smartly to stay ahead of the competition!

Warpips is a quick-to-learn but amazingly deep tug-of-war strategy game where you deploy the right composition of forces in a tight, streamlined strategy-focused struggle.

Wildcat Gun Machine is a bullet hell dungeon crawler where you take on hordes of disgusting flesh beasts with a wide variety of guns, giant mech robots, and cute kittens.

Celebrate GOG Games Festival with us and discover more fascinating titles that are coming soon to GOG.COM!
Breja: Children of Silentown looks very interesting.
The most interesting thing is that the game card doesn't list Daedalic as the publisher or the developer, which leaves a random GOG customer wondering what Daedalic's involvement there is exactly.
What is Poki doing these days? Is he even in Daedalic still? His last records on Mobygames are from 2019.
Potion Tycoon seems interesting, but why is everyone peg-legged??
Two games took my attention: Glitchpunk and Potion Tycoon. The first one looks like a copy of GTA2 and there's not enough cyberpunk in it, but still might be very interesting. As for the second one, I've already seen a similar game (Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator), but the idea is still fresh and Potion Tycoon looks better when it comes to graphics. It's worth looking into it. :)
Post edited August 23, 2021 by Sarafan
Sarafan: Two games took my attention: Glitchpunk and Potion Tycoon. The first one looks like a copy of GTA2 and there's not enough cyberpunk in it, but still might be very interesting. As for the second one, I've already seen a similar game (Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator), but the idea is still fresh and Potion Tycoon looks better when it comes to graphics. It's worth looking into it. :)
I was beginning to think that I was the only one seeing Glitchpunk's resemblances with GTA 2 lol.
Gltichpunk is the most interesting to me. I'm all up for an old-timey GTA-clone with improved setting and possibly an actual story. ;)

They seem to have
forgot to upload
videos though.
Post edited August 24, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Gltichpunk is the most interesting to me. I'm all up for an old-timey GTA-clone with improved setting and possibly an actual story. ;)
Not to mention decent controls, please. As much as I like playing that series, the Tank controls make the older entries an exercise in frustration.

=======================================

Needless to say, Glitchpunk caught my eye, despite the cyberpunk theme starting to get overdone lately. Can't say Children of Silentown and Potion Tycoon didn't interest me either.
(Too bad Gog didn't stop giving me enough reasons to boycott them. But I still have a bit of hope they will change that for the better... if for no other reasons than that they apparently haven't added to those reasons in a while)
Post edited August 24, 2021 by joppo
What peaked my interest:

Wildcat Gun Machine: Looks like simple bullet hell, I hope it's balanced enough and not just relying on cheap death.

Warpips: I actually saw some youtubers play this and I love the simple strategy game style. As simple as Circle Kingdoms and I hope fun on the long run.

Children of Silenttown: It's point and click game and a whimsical horror game. Good enough for me. Also why no one make nightmare before christmas game anymore?

Meanwhile.....

Glitchpunk is pretty much GTA 1 but set in cyberpunk era and better graphic. I still on the fence on this one because I felt it ride on Cyberpunk 2077 cyberpunk hype. But the graphic is good enough for a cautious wishlist. The potion tycoon need a trailer video to pitch the game. The sample images look very confusing. Jars look like crap, a video game design nightmare. I know the devs want to replicate kid's crude drawing but the enemy and background blend too much and the stick figure style is a mess.
Mr.Mumbles: Gltichpunk is the most interesting to me. I'm all up for an old-timey GTA-clone with improved setting and possibly an actual story. ;)

They seem to have
forgot to upload
videos though.
Probably because the second video was awful. The developer voice over is not necessary at all.
Post edited August 24, 2021 by RedRagan
It's gonna be an expensive autumn or winter season. Of the upcoming games Children of Silent Town, Potion Tycoon and JARS are on my list now. I hope developers and Daedalic will not disappoint.
https://www.gamesradar.com/au/the-lord-of-the-rings-gollum-release-date/

"The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is officially due to release on September 1, 2022, Daedalic Entertainment has announced."

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum GoG store page (currently inactive), as spotted by SCPM.
Swedrami: https://www.gamesradar.com/au/the-lord-of-the-rings-gollum-release-date/

"The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is officially due to release on September 1, 2022, Daedalic Entertainment has announced."

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum GoG store page (currently inactive), as spotted by SCPM.
If only GOG could work magic to get the LOTR games here that would sell gangbusters. Alas :P YOU SHALL NOT RERELEASE
Swedrami: https://www.gamesradar.com/au/the-lord-of-the-rings-gollum-release-date/

tfishell: If only GOG could work magic to get the LOTR games here that would sell gangbusters. Alas :P YOU SHALL NOT RERELEASE
Note the release date of the 1st of September.
That's a day prior to when Amazon's Rings of Power is supposed to premiere.

Warner, Interplay, EA and other publishers that have LOTR-related games in their back catalogues might want to join in and take advantage of the increased public interest in the franchise and re-release something on GoG as well.
Considering the looming disaster and utter failure-to-be that is Rings of Power it could actually give these re-releases an even bigger boost in sales, due to people being put off by the series and looking for a palate-cleanser.