It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some engaging, action-packed titles will join GOG’s ranks soon so take a peek at them:
Below the Stone
DEAD FURY
Turbo Overkill
Turbo Overkill looks like a lot of fun, wishlisted!
Dead Fury looks like a poor man's Days Gone.
seppelfred: Dead Fury looks like a poor man's Days Gone.
ill take it....cuz sony's too salty to release days gone here....
Wow, I love the three new additions to the GOG catalogue! Off to the wishlist. Thanks, GOG!
low rated
meh
Very happy to see Turbo Overkill coming to GOG. 100 % a game for me.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by Berzerk2k2
Berzerk2k2: Very happy to see Turbo Overkill coming to GOG. 100 % a game for me.
Very interesting considering I was looking at a lot of upcoming boomer-shooters on steam and this was one of the ones I wishlisted on steam.

Hopefully we'll see all those other upcoming boomer-shooters such as, Blood West and Supplice.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by Retron92
Nice, I also like Turbo Overkill and Below the Stone. Hope, that Emberhart Games/Apogee will release Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure HD and Raptor HD here aswell, when it is ready.™
https://www.gog.com/game/below_the_stone advertises itself as having
> Multiple Gaming Systems!
Does it mean turn-based is an option?
@GoG Team what about to ask Apogee Team to publish Death Rally (Classic) in GoG Store?
P.S. Death Rally (1996) - awesome racing game, so it MUST be in store!

P.P.S. Official Gameplay Trailer
Post edited February 01, 2022 by LifeLover
Turbo Overkill looks awesome! Wishlisted
below the stone looked interesting, but of course it's a roguelite, dying means losing everything, so hard pass.
Turbo Overkill is the only interesting of those three. That said, not sure if it would be too fast-paced for me. *shrug*
low rated
LifeLover: @GoG Team what about to ask Apogee Team to publish Death Rally (Classic) in GoG Store?
P.S. Death Rally (1996) - awesome racing game, so it MUST be in store!

P.P.S. Official Gameplay Trailer
Oh can get death rally for free on Zoom platform:
https://www.zoom-platform.com/product/death-rally