It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I'm more of a sitting living kind of person
Post edited October 28, 2021 by Dogmaus
Pretend that I didn't have to rely on the illusion of choice when everything would turn out just about the same no matter what was done, with very little changes.
Living on the coast...

.. shoulder "go bags" and "bug out bags"...

(yes, already have clothing, shoes, weapons, food, water (already loaded in car), filtration,radios, maps, compasses, etc.)

... "beans, bullets, and band aids"...

... immediately acquire boat...

... the water allows for food gathering, proximity safety, and recon...

... sail the coast searching for others doing same.

Look for larger transport ie one of many cargo ships off the coast to use as a base camp.

Already have it planned.
Search for Clementine :)
I'd try to get some food that would last for about 2 years and hide in a commieblock, ideally a commieblock with an inner yard but any commieblock would do. It's easier to go high up and block the stairs because zombies would get blocked there. Also if they're uhh... "scientific" zombies then they're bound to decompose eventually, decompose enough so they stop moving and later stop being "alive" entirely during those two years. If they're "magical" zombies then they can last forever I guess so without someone breaking the zombie spell there's not much to do about the zombies. I'd still hide in that commieblock though :D

Cities can be full of zombies, but also zombies are too dumb to get you if you make some paths across rooftops. Also commieblocks and stuff in them, so it's a win, and more predictable than living in random wilderness.
I will eat all zombies.
I would just stay where i am as being in the highlands of Scotland there no one around so i am safe unless there are zombie sheep in which case i am screwed.
I'd lay low for about a year. With the rate they are killing zombies in the movies/games you'd probably run out of zombies in a year. You just need a good supply of food and water.
aluinie: I would just stay where i am as being in the highlands of Scotland there no one around so i am safe unless there are zombie sheep in which case i am screwed.
[not entry] Check out the Newsflesh trilogy (or at least the first book, Feed) by pen name Mira Grant. Sheep could be zombies in that setting.
In my country we have specially designed buildings that can withstand ground attacks, for example, an assault by a horde of mindless zombies. They can be drowned in the outer defences, burned or shot at in the inner defences, and blocked from entry by solid rock. We call these buildings "castles".
stick a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger ^_-
i am to dam slow and have no strength or stamina or smarts to survive lol
Living in a tall forest, Fully stocked tree forts.

Zombies can't climb rope ladders. Ever see a zombie win the "walk across a rope bridge" game at a carnival? nope, didn't think so!

Any how many games have taught you that having the high ground + gravity gives you an attack advantage?
Let's see:
Short term: Barricade all doors and windows, smash the stairs upto the first floor, and craft a rope out of bed sheets for a safe way in and out of the first floor. Then start scouting the neighbourhood houses for canned food, and seed packs, and while the electricity is availible, icecream.
Long term: building a fully enclosed fort with farmable land within
Extra long term: waiting for the npc update.
Post edited October 28, 2021 by darkangelz
GOG.com: To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.
I'd probably become a zombie. Can't kill the undead.
Post edited October 28, 2021 by Koomazaz
GOG.com: To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.
I will enlist to the army of zombie-killers.
We will kill zombies, grow potatoes and make guns.