It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great news for all fans of the deadly red-haired vampire! Today both BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut receive a big update from Ziggurat that will further enhance their looks and performance.

Changes in BloodRayne: Terminal Cut include restoring details of elements like enemy’s uniforms and flesh tones, as well as the improved rendering of water and reflections. Also, Japanese voice-acting and subtitles have been added.

BloodRayne: Terminal Cut 2 on the other hand received, among other things, some missing music and audio tracks, as well as improved resolution and scaling of included bonus materials.

To see the full list of updated features just visit both games’ pages on GOG.COM.

To celebrate this big update, we’ve decided to give you a set of discounts on Bloodrayne titles that will last until 20th May 2021, 1 PM UTC.
NuffCatnip: There are no changelogs and I can't access the store page on my phone.
Berzerk2k2: The changelogs have been posted in the BloodRayne subforum hours ago by someone from the dev/publisher team. BloodRayne 1 has been updated to 1.04 and BloodRayne 2 to 1.03.
Thank you!
MagicBoy: Yes updates are great, but I wonder when I actually can play Terminal Cut version with GOG Galaxy.
Berzerk2k2: What exactly do you mean?
I can't play the game. It just exits after launching the game. Looking from forum I'm not the only one.

It is something to do with connected gamepad. Steam and original versions are working fine.
Post edited May 15, 2021 by MagicBoy
low rated
NuffCatnip: *bursts out laughing*

Quite a few are rediculous, but that's a stretch.
I think he was more making reference to the devotion thing from awhile back.

NuffCatnip: On a more serious note, are the new versions 1.03 or weren't the offline installers patched yet? There are no changelogs and I can't access the store page on my phone.
I know that Bloodrayne 1 TC's latest version is 1.04, and that's what shows in my library.....also iirc, someone here said that the new version for Bloodrayne 2 TC is 1.03, so if you have that game and the version number says 1.03 then you should have the latest version.

On a more serious note, are the new versions 1.03 or weren't the offline installers patched yet? There are no changelogs and I can't access the store page on my phone.
Besides the fact that laws are ridiculous as a concept, an outsider's perspective is that Germany is little bit too obsessed with rules and regulations.

That said, a Yankee calling the German laws tyrannical is hilarious.
GamezRanker: I know that Bloodrayne 1 TC's latest version is 1.04, and that's what shows in my library.....also iirc, someone here said that the new version for Bloodrayne 2 TC is 1.03, so if you have that game and the version number says 1.03 then you should have the latest version.
Offline installers for Bloodrayne 1 TC and Bloodrayne 2 TC are 1.04 and 1.03, respectively. So it sounds like it is up to date for offline installer users :)

On a more serious note, are the new versions 1.03 or weren't the offline installers patched yet? There are no changelogs and I can't access the store page on my phone.
Mafwek: Besides the fact that laws are ridiculous as a concept, an outsider's perspective is that Germany is little bit too obsessed with rules and regulations.

That said, a Yankee calling the German laws tyrannical is hilarious.
Oh, we love our nonseniscal bureaucracy. Well, not we, but 'we'. :P
low rated
rjbuffchix: Offline installers for Bloodrayne 1 TC and Bloodrayne 2 TC are 1.04 and 1.03, respectively. So it sounds like it is up to date for offline installer users :)
That it does :)

That said: originals w/ mods ftw! ;D
(i mean the TCs are fine and all, but I was raised to use something and not replace it if it isn't broken/bad/etc)
Post edited May 15, 2021 by GamezRanker
RESTORED TEXTURES!!!
Oh yes!!!!
GamezRanker: Because it's profitable.

Such companies know that a number of older gamers(or younger gamers drawn to older games) will buy them....and if they remove the older versions from sale then people have no choice(short of old disc copies and sailing the high seas) but to pay the newer prices.

Take Shadow Man, for example: the new version is now on sale at around 2x+ what the original cost at full price
but Betrayal is the same thing at a higher price
low rated
Dogmaus: but Betrayal is the same thing at a higher price
The same as what? The old Bloodrayne games?
GamezRanker: The same as what? The old Bloodrayne games?
the same it ever was. It's not a remaster. It's old Betrayal. I got it for 1.09 € and now they're selling the same thing for 5.99 €. So, I said, I understand that the remasters are more expensive than the legacy version, but Betrayal?
Post edited May 16, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated
Dogmaus: the same it ever was. It's not a remaster. It's old Betrayal. I got it for 1.09 € and now they're selling the same thing for 5.99 €. So, I said, I understand that the remasters are more expensive than the legacy version, but Betrayal?
Did you perhaps get the game for that price in a sale long(or even not long) ago?
(I ask because I think it was always 6 when not on sale)
Post edited May 16, 2021 by GamezRanker
thanks for continued support post-release :)
Post edited May 16, 2021 by dyscode
GamezRanker: That said: originals w/ mods ftw! ;D
(i mean the TCs are fine and all, but I was raised to use something and not replace it if it isn't broken/bad/etc)
The first game is broken in a sense that when you go above 30 FPS (which the GOG version does by default), it leads to a lot of audio issues. That is fixed in the TC as far as I know.
low rated
idbeholdME: The first game is broken in a sense that when you go above 30 FPS (which the GOG version does by default), it leads to a lot of audio issues. That is fixed in the TC as far as I know.
Hmm....I never had that issue while playing....is that only on specific OSs/hardware, by any chance?

Btw: I was talking more about original versions of older games in general....a number of which seem to run more or less just fine with a bit of love & care(modding and configuration).....more so than these games specifically.

Lastly, thanks or the tip on the first game.....will keep keep it in mind.
Post edited May 16, 2021 by GamezRanker