It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great news for all fans of the deadly red-haired vampire! Today both BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut receive a big update from Ziggurat that will further enhance their looks and performance.

Changes in BloodRayne: Terminal Cut include restoring details of elements like enemy’s uniforms and flesh tones, as well as the improved rendering of water and reflections. Also, Japanese voice-acting and subtitles have been added.

BloodRayne: Terminal Cut 2 on the other hand received, among other things, some missing music and audio tracks, as well as improved resolution and scaling of included bonus materials.

To see the full list of updated features just visit both games’ pages on GOG.COM.

To celebrate this big update, we’ve decided to give you a set of discounts on Bloodrayne titles that will last until 20th May 2021, 1 PM UTC.
Themken: Not available in Germany. Why? Not sure.
The Blood Rayne games are on the German Index. That's why.

About this update: Always nice to see when a publisher really tries to make everyone happy. Really appreciate the effort.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by Berzerk2k2
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Does this mean that games have finally been 100% uncensored, or not?

And did they also restore all the missing voice lines that were originally missing from the Terminal Cuts?

And did they also fix the comical green zombies back to their original non-green horrific form?
"To see the full list of updated features just visit both games’ pages on GOG.COM."
high rated
• $5.99 • -40% • Bloodrayne: Betrayal
• $8.99 • -40% • BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut
• $8.99 • -40% • BloodRayne: Terminal Cut
• $14.39 • -40% • BloodRayne: Terminal Cut Bundle
• $19.19 • -40% • BloodRayne Complete Bundle
high rated
https://www.gog.com/forum/bloodrayne_terminal_cut_series/patch_104_for_brtc_patch_103_for_brtc2/post1

"Today we’ve released patch 1.04 for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and patch 1.03 for BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut.

In this update for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut:

- Textures on mutates and other models have been restored to how they originally appeared in the console release of BloodRayne.
- Japanese is now included as a playable language with fully voiced audio.
- Improvements have been made to the rendering of reflections on water.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.

In this update for BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut:

- Music and ambient tracks missing from the original release of BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now included in the game.
- The Twisted Park fight with Ephemera has been rebalanced to more closely match the difficulty of the original console release of BloodRayne 2 (rocks are now easier to destroy).
- Images in the unlockable Slideshows of the Extras menu now display at a higher resolution and with improved scaling.
- An issue where English lines of dialog would occasionally play when playing the game in Russian has been fixed (note: you must set the language of the game to Russian in the GOG Galaxy client for cutscenes to play in Russian).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.

For both games, new wallpapers have also been added to the GOG Extras folder for the game! We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received in this forum and the enthusiastic reception to the Terminal Cut editions of BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2. We hope you enjoy these updates and additions!

Best,
Alex"
low rated
Dogmaus: It's not a great deal anyway - best way was to own them before the remaster was out. I got the first for 0,59 €, the second for 0,99 € and Betrayal for 1,09 €. So I can't find these prices attractive at all, I understand the work being done on the remasters but why is Betrayal so expensive again?
Because it's profitable.

Such companies know that a number of older gamers(or younger gamers drawn to older games) will buy them....and if they remove the older versions from sale then people have no choice(short of old disc copies and sailing the high seas) but to pay the newer prices.

Take Shadow Man, for example: the new version is now on sale at around 2x+ what the original cost at full price
Post edited May 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Does this mean that games have finally been 100% uncensored, or not?
From what they've said, I assume character textures have been replaced with the console ones and everything else still uses the original PC ones. Unless they only changed them on the mutants. In any case, the mod I linked is the best one available.

Ancient-Red-Dragon: And did they also restore all the missing voice lines that were originally missing from the Terminal Cuts?
No idea but as there is mention of it, I assume not. Also, I was not aware of missing voice lines. Can you please specify?

Ancient-Red-Dragon: And did they also fix the comical green zombies back to their original non-green horrific form?
This is specifically mentioned in the changes, so yes.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by idbeholdME
Seems to be, yes. I just tried it.
MarkoH01: Seems to be, yes. I just tried it.
Even on flags, crates, posters, environment etc.?
GamezRanker: the new version is now on sale at around 2x+ what the original cost at full price
The horruhhhh... The horruhhhh...
MarkoH01: Seems to be, yes. I just tried it.
idbeholdME: Even on flags, crates, posters, environment etc.?
Yes. Crates, pictures, posters, framed pictures on a table ect.
idbeholdME: Even on flags, crates, posters, environment etc.?
MarkoH01: Yes. Crates, pictures, posters, framed pictures on a table ect.
Great. Thanks. Seems like we finally got an official PC version with the original textures.
I already have both the legacy version of 1 and 2, the remasters and the Betrayal game, but the bundles still appears as not owned to me. Is that a bug/misconfiguration of the bundles or is there something exclusive to them?
_Auster_: I already have both the legacy version of 1 and 2, the remasters and the Betrayal game, but the bundles still appears as not owned to me. Is that a bug/misconfiguration of the bundles or is there something exclusive to them?
Nah. Happens regularly with a ton of other games. Just a few examples:
Buy Trine Ultimate Collection - Trine 4 will still be marked as not owned.

Buy Ancestors Legacy Complete Edition - Special Edition will still be marked as not owned.
Yes updates are great, but I wonder when I actually can play Terminal Cut version with GOG Galaxy.
MagicBoy: Yes updates are great, but I wonder when I actually can play Terminal Cut version with GOG Galaxy.
What exactly do you mean?