It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It could be worse...
They could throw movies into the boxes...
Ungunbu: Is this even possible? I received the same mistery game twice! It may be depending on the fact that the first one was a gift and second one wasn't, but still...

Anyway, the game was:

Breach & Clear
bigpap: it is, I just tried it and now I have my $3 back in my account. it was great but not so great as I planned to use the $3 to get don't starve but the sale has changed.

truhlik: Is there any chance to get refund for unwanted mystery games? I got several titles I'm not interested at all.
bigpap: refund no, but you get store credit.
I wonder if I have a chance to get store credit for a game I unfortunately already downloaded.

(edit) I just got a refund in store credit (as a one time exception), really cool of GOG! I won't gamble again, as the only games I really want are the Ys games.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by steelyjobs
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Grabbed two more:

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Moebius: Empire Rising
Ungunbu: Is this even possible?
bigpap: it is, I just tried it and now I have my $3 back in my account.
Thank you very much for the info. I contacted the support.
bigpap: it is, I just tried it and now I have my $3 back in my account. it was great but not so great as I planned to use the $3 to get don't starve but the sale has changed.

refund no, but you get store credit.
steelyjobs: I wonder if I have a chance to get store credit for a game I unfortunately already downloaded.
the user that told me to contact the support (around page 45-45) said as long as the game hasn't been downloaded but I guess you can just try and see how it goes.
To everybody who asks for refund, because you didn't get a game you like: Don't you think it's a little unfair to do so? You bought the mystery games with the knowledge that it is a gamble and with the list of games included, you even knew what to expect. Asking for a refund, because you don't get you're favourite game is like playing poker and asking for your money back after you've lost.
Frak!

I've been profligate with buying mystery games, because I know I can get them refunded as store credit (and let's face it, I know I'll use it on other games ;)), but I haven't got anything I really wanted from the new selection.

I wanted:
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
Octodad: Deadliest Catch.

I got:
Race Driver: GRID
Moebius
Unmechanical: Extended.
(Okay, fine, all games that look good(ish). I would probably have gotten them at some point.)

Second try:
The Inner World
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers (Another Frak! This routinely gets discounted down to $0.99!)
Teslagrad
Unreal Tournament: 2014 Editor's Choice Edition
Dustforce DX
(Nothing! I already have most of these games and I'm not a MOBA person so Unreal Tournament is out. Uggh. Store credit.)

Third try:
Wings: Remastered
Stacking
Waking Mars
Costume Quest
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
(At long last, Waking Mars was wishlisted, but the others, meh once again. Store credit.)

If anyone wants any of the games I'm planning to refund, has the aforementioned wanted games going spare, and wants to trade, reply or PM me. I'll wait a couple of hours before putting in a support ticket.)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Getcomposted
PaterAlf: To everybody who asks for refund, because you didn't get a game you like: Don't you think it's a little unfair to do so? You bought the mystery games with the knowledge that it is a gamble and with the list of games included, you even knew what to expect. Asking for a refund, because you don't get you're favourite game is like playing poker and asking for your money back after you've lost.
I can respect these sentiments and would agree with it in most cases.

Out of curiosity, what would your stance be toward my situation? I received a sequel as a mystery game and I never played the first game. As much as I'd be willing to keep an open mind and try out a mystery game, I have qualms about spending more money to get the first game just so I can try a series that has never really interested me.
jforte: I can respect these sentiments and would agree with it in most cases.

Out of curiosity, what would your stance be toward my situation? I received a sequel as a mystery game and I never played the first game. As much as I'd be willing to keep an open mind and try out a mystery game, I have qualms about spending more money to get the first game just so I can try a series that has never really interested me.
Which game was it? There are some sequels on the list for which it isn't neccessary to play the first part.
I got Sacred Gold from the Mystery Sale today. Another one to add to the list, methinks...
I got Sacred Gold as a Mystery Game. Another one to add to the list, methinks?

I got Sacred Gold. Another one to add to the list, methinks?
Post edited December 07, 2015 by skimmie
I got a game I don't want on a mystery game trial so...

...will give it away, please only claim if you plan to play it soon - Tiny & Big

Edit: Redeemed by someone named GOGFreebies (?).
Post edited December 08, 2015 by undeadcow
undeadcow: I got a game I don't want on a mystery game trial so...

...will give it away, please only claim if you plan to play it soon - Tiny & Big

1B1*C4-9F**272-7D17A-*EDBB3*
Delete *'s to redeem.
Not interested but thanks for your generosity. :)
PaterAlf: Which game was it? There are some sequels on the list for which it isn't neccessary to play the first part.
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

I may give it a chance if the first one isn't necessary.
high rated
Check your chat...now you can play the first as well...
Post edited December 07, 2015 by RWarehall