It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not happy GOG - they said in there FAQ they prioritize what you dont own, and i saw on your list 3 titles I didnt have so i took a 3 mystery games and only got 1 out of the 3 and 2 duplicates.

Still Need

Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora (someone listed it)
Moebius: Empire Rising
tinyE: You got GRID!?

I HATE YOU!
truhlik: OK. I added you to "hate me" list. Alongside GoG Squirrel :)
I don't think the squirrel likes me much either. I could kind of rationalise games I had on steam but the little bugger is now going after games I own on steam and the ones I have drm free from humble bundle.
I got Tower of Guns!
New additions looks tempting but already disappoint in my first attempt. hopefully mystery games end up to purchase as regular promo in the end of sale. :\
Two new games for the list.
Unmechanical Extended
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
2nd attempt at getting those 2 games im missing

I got them, now i have 3 games i have to get a store credit on.

cheers:)
Attachments:
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Swapware1
Feck off, cup! I got tempted again and I thought I'd be smart buying it as a gift. And bought Waking Mars, which I already own. Bummer, into the community giveaway the code goes then :-)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by zeffyr
Swapware1: 2nd attempt at getting those 2 games im missing

I got them, now i have 3 games i have to get a store credit on.

cheers:)
You might hide your Email address in that attachment.
thk47: New additions looks tempting but already disappoint in my first attempt. hopefully mystery games end up to purchase as regular promo in the end of sale. :\
They said the mystery pool includes games not in the winter sale.
thk47: New additions looks tempting but already disappoint in my first attempt. hopefully mystery games end up to purchase as regular promo in the end of sale. :\
They won't:
These games won't be part of the regular sale lineup...
Source: http://www.gog.com/news/the_big_winter_sale_starts_now

Imagine the outcry if they were... regardless of whether or not the discounts were lowered.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Is there any chance to get refund for unwanted mystery games? I got several titles I'm not interested at all.
bigpap: In the process of getting a store credit in turn of an unwanted mystery game.
Ungunbu: Is this even possible? I received the same mistery game twice! It may be depending on the fact that the first one was a gift and second one wasn't, but still...

Anyway, the game was:

Breach & Clear
it is, I just tried it and now I have my $3 back in my account. it was great but not so great as I planned to use the $3 to get don't starve but the sale has changed.

truhlik: Is there any chance to get refund for unwanted mystery games? I got several titles I'm not interested at all.
refund no, but you get store credit.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by bigpap
Swapware1: They said the mystery pool includes games not in the winter sale.
Lemon_Curry: They won't:

These games won't be part of the regular sale lineup...
Lemon_Curry: Source: http://www.gog.com/news/the_big_winter_sale_starts_now

Imagine the outcry if they were... regardless of whether or not the discounts were lowered.
Didn't know that but Thanks to both of you for info and source.
truhlik: Is there any chance to get refund for unwanted mystery games? I got several titles I'm not interested at all.
bigpap: refund no, but you get store credit.
It would be OK, since planning buy another titles.
Thanks for info
Bought my usual two gifts today and got Unreal Gold (I don't have much interest in that one) and Broken Age (which I really wanted).

So I would say that it was a good deal today.