It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swampland: That game is listed as costing 6,59 €. Shouldn't the mystery games range between $9.99 and $35 or something like that?
tinyE: Who cares? There is a lot of inexpensive greatness and a lot of very expensive crap out there. :P
IAmSinistar: It's a fun Populous tribute, though I actually still like to free original game best. Certainly worth $3 though.
tinyE: The original Populous is fine but the graphics just didn't age very well. I know this is basic but it looks much 'crisper' than Populous so I'm happy.
It is £4.99 in the UK with £0.30 cash back (fair pricing policy). It does seem strange it ended up in the mix. Are you sure you didn't get something else with it to make up the difference to what it should be?

I can't see gog intentionally saying 1 thing and then doing something different so it sounds more like they made a mistake.
Race Driver: GRID
tinyE: The original Populous is fine but the graphics just didn't age very well. I know this is basic but it looks much 'crisper' than Populous so I'm happy.
Sorry, I meant the original Reprisal. It was a free game for a long time on Desura until they released Reprisal Universe. It's included as an extra here on GOG.
ELMINAGE GOTHIC: 2 dec
MERIDIAN: NEW WORLD: 7 dec
HEARTS OF IRON II: COMPLETE: 7dec

I've put the dates to help track the Mystery Games.
I dared another one.

Tower of Guns
truhlik: Race Driver: GRID
You got GRID!?

I HATE YOU!
Luned: A split list would be nice, if it's not too much trouble.
I can do that if folks prefer. Right now I find it easier to locate a game in one list, but if people are more keen to know what is new, I can definitely change it.
IAmSinistar: I can do that if folks prefer. Right now I find it easier to locate a game in one list, but if people are more keen to know what is new, I can definitely change it.
I prefer the single list -- easier to scan.

Here's another one I just got that isn't on the list:

Rune Classic
Tried my luck again until I got a duplicate:

Breach and Clear: Deadline
Octodad: Deadliest Catch
Moebius: Empire Rising
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
Gothic 3 (duplicate)
truhlik: Race Driver: GRID
tinyE: You got GRID!?

I HATE YOU!
OK. I added you to "hate me" list. Alongside GoG Squirrel :)
tinyE: You got GRID!?

I HATE YOU!
truhlik: OK. I added you to "hate me" list. Alongside GoG Squirrel :)
Okay so I don't hate you, but I am very green right now and I'm feeling bloated.

Don't look at me; I'm ugly!
IAmSinistar: I can do that if folks prefer. Right now I find it easier to locate a game in one list, but if people are more keen to know what is new, I can definitely change it.
Like mrkgnao, I'd checked before the bolding. That's fine...if they should add yet a third batch, though, it will probably be time to do a split. I think I'm mystery gamed out, though, too big a chance of getting something I either don't want or already own, and I don't feel like going through the refund process.
Keeping the together makes sense since they're all part of the same Mistery Game pool. If you separate them some people might get the wrong idea that there's a distinct new pool now.
I got Last Door and Costume Quest
Cheers for bolding the newest entries! There were four I was missing from the list and got them all (4 for 4) without over spending. Much appreciated! :D