It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have System Shock 2 and Divine Divinity.
[HAVE] Divine Divinity
Everything MUST go!

And by everything I mean Syste Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick.
I would help you with riddick!
[Have] System Shock 2 (till the 15th at least)

[Would like] Simcity 4
Chisaku: [GIVEN]
Divine Divinity to theLittleGnome
King of Dragon Pass, Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, Cannon Fodder 2 (these three are in one code) to jaslow876
2 x Hotline Miami to RED_NOSED and POOKAMUSTARD

I'm all out, sorry to those that were left without! Hope you enjoy~
Thank you Chisaku
[RECEIVED] Riddick (thanks, Ralack)
[HAVE]
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Divine Divinity
System Shock™ 2

Some of these codes need a good home very, very soon! I'll be using some discretion...at the very least, the more valuable codes will go to those with some minimum level of community participation unless there are no other takers, or God forbid, the 15th is arriving...

And by minimum level of participation...the bar isn't very high.
I don't think you are a scammer; you don't constantly beg for games; and you have participated elsewhere...
Post edited December 13, 2015 by RWarehall
RWarehall: [HAVE]
Banished
Blackguards Special Edition
Divine Divinity
System Shock™ 2

Some of these codes need a good home very, very soon! I'll be using some discretion...at the very least, the more valuable codes will go to those with some minimum level of community participation unless there are no other takers, or God forbid, the 15th is arriving...
I would love to have (and play, duh) Blackguards, if you would be so kind :)
Could I have banished ?:o please
armitom: I would love to have (and play, duh) Blackguards, if you would be so kind :)
Sent.
Banished
Divine Divinity
System Shock™ 2

banished still avaliable?
Banished
Divine Divinity
System Shock™ 2

Count me in for Blackguards but it's ok if I can't and you think I don't have enough participation in the forums. Thanks for your generous attitude.. too many game codes! +1
armitom: I would love to have (and play, duh) Blackguards, if you would be so kind :)
RWarehall: Sent.
[GOT] Blackguards

Thanks RWarehall, it is appreciated!
Post edited December 13, 2015 by armitom
Nordrian: Could I have banished ?:o please
Sent.