It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yes it is
*have* i still [HAVE] spare ss2, let me know if someone wants

*want* if somebody still has spare banished so i could hardly not to [WANT]

litte question for more gogexperienced - i would get rid of more games i own, so, could i somewhat change game from my gog library into gift code? (of course i mean games i havent downloaded yet)
Post edited December 08, 2015 by flanner
flanner: *have* i still [HAVE] spare ss2, let me know if someone wants

*want* if somebody still has spare banished so i could hardly no to [WANT]

litte question for more gogexperienced - i would get rid of more games i own, so, could i somewhat change game from my gog library into gift code? (of course i mean games i havent downloaded yet)
You need to contact GOG through support and then you can request games that haven't been downloaded to be converted into gift codes. :)
Nordrian: Do you still have banished?
Incognita97: Hey there! Sorry, GOT means I was gifted Banished to play.
I still have Divine Divinity.
Arf, misread my bad :)
flanner: *have* i still [HAVE] spare ss2, let me know if someone wants

*want* if somebody still has spare banished so i could hardly not to [WANT]

Incognita97: You need to contact GOG through support and then you can request games that haven't been downloaded to be converted into gift codes. :)
thanks a lot, friend. i will try it as some new year giveaway. exscuse my english i really suck at
[GOT] Banished.

Big thank you to MOONBERRYJAM
Post edited December 10, 2015 by Bleed
Edit:All gone except Divine Divinity.

I'm too lazy to read back and see who wants what...but I have 4 codes to give away. First ask first get.

Chronicles of Riddick
System Shock 2

Those expire on December 15th (this year) so not much sense in scamming them for trades. Just ask if you want them.

And:

Divine Divinity
Blackguards

Those expire January 13th. Just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Majnun
Majnun: I'm too lazy to read back and see who wants what...but I have 4 codes to give away. First ask first get.

Chronicles of Riddick
System Shock 2

Those expire on December 15th (this year) so not much sense in scamming them for trades. Just ask if you want them.

And:

Divine Divinity
Blackguards

Those expire January 13th. Just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Could I please have BlackGuards ?

Edit: Thank you very much for Blackguards :)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by TitaniumForce
Majnun: I'm too lazy to read back and see who wants what...but I have 4 codes to give away. First ask first get.

Chronicles of Riddick
System Shock 2

And:

Divine Divinity
Blackguards

Could I please have System Shock 2?
I've got one code for Divine Divinity if someone is interested :)
Small update. I should probably stop pushing my luck with these mystery games. :P

[HAVE]
Divine Divinity
B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶B̶u̶n̶d̶l̶e̶

[WANT]
Saints Row 2 or 3
Ys I & II
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Got a code for Divine Divinity, too. PM me if interested.
Also have codes for Divine Divinity and System Shock 2 if anyone wants them. Send me a message.
Amadren: Could I please have System Shock 2?
Check your chat. :)
Exoanthrope: Small update. I should probably stop pushing my luck with these mystery games. :P

[HAVE]
Divine Divinity
Blackwell Bundle

[WANT]
Saints Row 2 or 3
Ys I & II
Can i have the blackwell bundle if its still available?