It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Wait, where is 'what's his name' that shows up ten minutes after every sale moaning that he just missed it and needs handouts?

Shit, his name totally escapes me.
Lemon_Curry: You're probably thinking of cyberchief.979:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_missed_the_free_game_and_movie_help
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_help_2/page1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_game_rott/page1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/stalker_games/page1
YES! THANK YOU TED!

Oh incidentally, you don't mind if I call you 'Ted' do you?
tinyE: YES! THANK YOU TED!

No, no no no no everyone calls me Ted. Ted, Edward, anything.
tinyE: YES! THANK YOU TED!

Lemon_Curry: No, no no no no everyone calls me Ted. Ted, Edward, anything.
I am not going to do the whole bit. :P
tinyE:
You may skip to the Frannie Knickers part.
I haven't received any System Shock 2 or Chronicles of Riddick codes, i bought FEAR 2 and Bethesda Shooter bundle from the sale.
Terpor: I haven't received any System Shock 2 or Chronicles of Riddick codes, i bought FEAR 2 and Bethesda Shooter bundle from the sale.
It should have been in an email from GOG.com Team with the subject line "Game unlocked! Your free Big Fall Sale game is here."
Terpor: I haven't received any System Shock 2 or Chronicles of Riddick codes, i bought FEAR 2 and Bethesda Shooter bundle from the sale.
foxworks: It should have been in an email from GOG.com Team with the subject line "Game unlocked! Your free Big Fall Sale game is here."
thats basically what I said yesterday: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post791
foxworks: It should have been in an email from GOG.com Team with the subject line "Game unlocked! Your free Big Fall Sale game is here."
Well was i supposed to click something on the front page during the sale?
Terpor:
As I already advised you yesterday on this. if you still dont have the codes, only thing you can do is: http://www.gog.com/support/contact
See, THIS is why I suggested that you get to pick the games you get for free when you spend enough money. Because it seems like everyone and their brother has System Shock 2, including myself.

I mean, I also have Riddick and Banished, but that just proves my point. If anyone spent 30 bucks, so do they. Unless I guess if you happen to live outside of North America.
artakserkso: Due to popular demand, here is a small puzzle for two SS2 codes and one Riddick code,
courtesy of Lin545 and myself. :-) The plan is as follows: an SS2 code is described by the
puzzle. Whoever redeems it obviously gets SS2. :-) If the code has already been redeemed,
send me a PM (do not post here) with the solution, you may still be eligible.

Whoever redeems the first SS2 code will be asked if they also want a Riddick code. If yes,
then the second person to solve the puzzle gets the other SS2 code and we are done.
Otherwise, the second person will be able to choose between a Riddick code and an SS2
code, and the third person will get whatever is left. Of course, people who are just solving
for the fun of it can forfeit their winnings.

I was going to do both a better and longer puzzle, but I have a lot of stuff to do currently. In
any case, the puzzle contains some stuff from my gaming childhood and studying/working
life. You might want to have a go at it if you do not mind finding out about some random
stuff in mathematics and remembering old-school gaming stuff.

The answers should be concatenated in order of the corresponding hints. The number
preceding each hint is the length of the answer (e.g. if the whole puzzle were "5: Hint1,
3: Hint2", then a possible solution to the puzzle could be "12ABC456").

1: Encrypt YNOBANISHED with the key IWANTSSTWO using the Vigenère cipher. The
letter that follows the last ciphertext letter in the English alphabet.

1: Red button on European SNES or Super Famicom controller.

1: Power-up in Taito's "Arkanoid" that lets your paddle shoot.

1: First letter of hammer needed to destroy Heart of Lorkhan in Morrowind.

1: Awesome GPL turn-based strategy game "The Battle for ___" (number of missing letters).

1: Number of Sages in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

2: Aquaman was first published by __ Comics.

2: Sum of digits of the second perfect number.

1: Sum of interior angles in an ideal triangle (in the Poincaré half-plane).

3: First Final Fantasy on the Super Famicom.

4: 6x+231, where x is the combination to a safe in Myst.

I will keep a close eye on any possible questions in case I messed something up. :-)
Got x, but it is not good.

Aren't all the codes supposed to start with HPMA?

Edit:
I removed the key, so others can try.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Seb71
Seb71: Got *removed*, but it is not good.

You might want to re-read the first one and re-do the eighth one. ;-)

Edit: Removed the key so others can try, Seb71 does not need one.
His solution prompted a fix to one task.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by artakserkso
Enebias: I still

HAVE
a System Shock 2 code, if anyone is interested.
if you still have that ss2 code i'm interested
please and ty in advance :)
since my earlier post is buried i'll repost
still looking to get Banished if anyone still has a spare code please
and thank you in advance
Seb71: Got x, but it is not good.

artakserkso: You might want to re-read the first one and re-do the eighth one. ;-)
I got the third perfect number by mistake.

So y.

But for the first one I have ? for the last letter in the ciphertext. ?? follows ? in the alphabet. I'll keep looking to find my mistake here.

Edit:
Found the correct key, but edited my posts so others can try (I already have both SS2 and Riddick).
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Seb71