It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ScotchMonkey: Would you ever have thought there would be a point where people are literally giving away copies of SS2?

BTW I have a code for someone as well.
FearfulSymmetry: I guess the problem is that most people with an interest in it (like me) already purchased it at some point. :P But it's kind of sad, yes. Just like all those codes for Torchlight and the Witcher floating around.
I got those for free when GOG did a giveaway.

Bummer too because I can't run the Witcher : (
We are talking about The Witcher 2 now, right? Funny how system Shock 2 was the last game I bought but that is alright as it was very cheap.
Don't those SS2 codes have an expiration date?
u2020bullet: Don't those SS2 codes have an expiration date?
The SS2 codes expire at 11:59 PM GMT December 15, 2015.

Edited: to add the time zone that I'd ignored before. :)
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Incognita97
Well if there are any left at that time and no one takes them, you guys can blast 2 codes my way, one for me and one for my sister. That way, all the people that were waiting for them can play them and so can we, none of us will miss out on the game and the codes won't get wasted by expiring. :)
u2020bullet: Well if there are any left at that time and no one takes them, you guys can blast 2 codes my way, one for me and one for my sister. That way, all the people that were waiting for them can play them and so can we, none of us will miss out on the game and the codes won't get wasted by expiring. :)
I still have a spare SS2 code. Still need one?
not me
but if anyone has them i wouldnt mind trying riddick or banished

edit got riddick thx JEZZA.271 give ya + when i can find a post from ya
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Vyraexii
received Chronicles of Riddick. Thank you sooo much MISTERMUMBLES !!!
So where do i find these codes? I purchased few games during the sale and i didn't receive any codes
Terpor: So where do i find these codes? I purchased few games during the sale and i didn't receive any codes
My code was sent me in an email. You had to spend a least 5 dollars to qualify.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Incognita97
Terpor: So where do i find these codes? I purchased few games during the sale and i didn't receive any codes
you get them emailed to the address associated with your account (make sure to check spam as well!)
Sachys: you get them emailed to the address associated with your account (make sure to check spam as well!)
Alright and thanks for the info
So...

I ended up passing on Invisible, Inc and never hit the $15 dollar mark. Which is crazy, because I thought I would end up spending a bunch in this sale (there was A LOT of stuff I was mildly interested in, and Invisible was something I thought I'd pick up for sure).

But at the end of the day, I only nabbed Celestian Tales. Long story short (too late ;) ) if anyone has a Riddick code burning a hole in their pocket, I'd love to nab it. Loved what I played of the game many years ago on console, and immediately fell in love with what Starbreeze (at the time, a fairly unknown and obscure dev with I think only the un(der)appreciated game Enclave under their belt) was able to do. Totally redefined what a "movie license" game could be. So I'd really like a shot at revisiting this one and finally playing all the way through!
Ixamyakxim: So...

But at the end of the day, I only nabbed Celestian Tales. Long story short (too late ;) ) if anyone has a Riddick code burning a hole in their pocket,
Please check chat :)
Still have a code for System Shock 2. If someone wants it just send me a pm.

Edit:
Given: System Shock 2 to leo7494389
Post edited November 17, 2015 by viperfdl