It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seb71: I just noticed that "Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena" includes a "graphically enhanced remake" of "Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay". I played that game a long time ago.

Is this remake a separate part of the Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena game? As in two separate games? Or "Escape from Butcher Bay" remake is just the first part of the story from this newer game (part of Assault on Dark Athena story)?

I can't play it right now to see for myself, because at the present moment I only have integrated graphics and I don't think that it runs well on this (or if it runs at all). And I also want to avoid any spoilers.
Both games are in there, Escape From Butcher bay and Assault On Dark Athena. Butcher Bay is a remastered version.
Seb71: I just noticed that "Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena" includes a "graphically enhanced remake" of "Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay". I played that game a long time ago.

Is this remake a separate part of the Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena game? As in two separate games? Or "Escape from Butcher Bay" remake is just the first part of the story from this newer game (part of Assault on Dark Athena story)?

I can't play it right now to see for myself, because at the present moment I only have integrated graphics and I don't think that it runs well on this (or if it runs at all). And I also want to avoid any spoilers.
u2020bullet: Both games are in there, Escape From Butcher bay and Assault On Dark Athena. Butcher Bay is a remastered version.
So there are two separate games, correct?
u2020bullet: Both games are in there, Escape From Butcher bay and Assault On Dark Athena. Butcher Bay is a remastered version.
Seb71: So there are two separate games, correct?
Yes, two separate games in one. You can play them separately.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by edgar1
Thank you both for answering that.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Seb71
Have - System Shock 2
Lin545: I give away System Shock2, Riddick, Banished (all three).

It would be really cool if you would offer something in exchange that you don't need, but that is not required.

:Edit
All given to Artakserkso, this is a very good well mannered GOG member. I highly recommend him as a positive person for giveaways, trade and so on! Enjoy!

Artakserkso has also generously agreed to give Torchlight to another good member - Edgar1, who also expressed interest in said games and hence I recommend him TWICE!
Wait a minute. I gave a key for Torchlight to edgar1

Unless a mistake has been made it appears we have a newcomer to the Scammer thread. :(
ScotchMonkey: Codes for System Shock 2 and Riddick will suck your dick for shelter!

Edit:

Just gave Riddick to edgar1.
Emob78: That's funny, so did I.

Hey edgar1, you only need one code, pal. You hoarding codes or what?
Indeed, he is. Which is incredibly dumb as these codes have a very close expiration date.

Too bad my torchlight key doesn't.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by joppo
Sharp eyes, thank you!

I have sent Edgar1 a message. He was probably not aware that what he does is not allowed by GA community principles. Screenshot attached.
Attachments:
1.png (53 Kb)
Lin545: He was probably not aware that what he does is not allowed by GA community principles.
No, he was not: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post18095
Sorry, mistook this for a gift *and/or* trade thread. A shame you can't delete posts here.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by hurvl
Lin545: Sharp eyes, thank you!

I have sent Edgar1 a message. He was probably not aware that what he does is not allowed by GA community principles. Screenshot attached.
Message received, thank you. I do have a question, however, is it acceptable to anonymously donate game keys, via imageboard thread for example?
Attachments:
edgar1: Message received, thank you. I do have a question, however, is it acceptable to anonymously donate game keys, via imageboard thread for example?
Each code giver expects you to use the code by yourself as soon as you receive it, not to redistribute it somewhere else.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Lexor
hurvl: Have (Steam versions)
Knights of the Old Republic 1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi

Want
Any discounted game from my wishlist will do fine
Please use the trading thread.

edgar1: Message received, thank you. I do have a question, however, is it acceptable to anonymously donate game keys, via imageboard thread for example?
You mean other people's game codes?
In the very unlikely event that someone has still no System shock2:

HAVE: System Shock 2
HAVE: Chronicles of Riddick
HAVE: System Shock 2
Lin545: I give away System Shock2, Riddick, Banished (all three).

It would be really cool if you would offer something in exchange that you don't need, but that is not required.

:Edit
All given to Artakserkso, this is a very good well mannered GOG member. I highly recommend him as a positive person for giveaways, trade and so on! Enjoy!

Artakserkso has also generously agreed to give Torchlight to another good member - Edgar1, who also expressed interest in said games and hence I recommend him TWICE!
Thanks a lot for the wholehearted ref, Lin545! :-)

I am thinking of redeeming Riddick (not sure yet), but I will definitely do a puzzle for SS2 so stay tuned. :-]