It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seb71: I'll repeat my PM/chat message to you here:

Apologies accepted.
No need to buy me a game, but thank you for the offer.
fan3l: you can buy me a game
:)))
DubSanta?

Let me think for a moment: where are my reindeer out grazing now? I'll put them in front of the sled right away! :-)

*edit: now! a special! improved writing of the Dub's jokes!
Post edited November 13, 2015 by DubConqueror
low rated
fan3l: you can buy me a game
:)))
DubConqueror: DubSanta?

Let me see where my reindeer are out grazing now and put them in front of the sled!
Santa is coming to town,
Santa is coming to town,
Bring me a beer and The Witcher 1.
I was a good boy, eating all my food
loving all the girls...
I should really ban myself from posting when tired with all the sloppy mistakes I made today *sadface*.
No good deed goes unpunished.
I still have a Riddick Code no one wanted till now. Just reply or PM me.
Naszrador: I still have a Riddick Code no one wanted till now. Just reply or PM me.
Can't you make a puzzle for the code?
Naszrador: I still have a Riddick Code no one wanted till now. Just reply or PM me.
Seb71: Can't you make a puzzle for the code?
Yeah, pretty please.

If not, then maybe we should make a thread for puzzles without rewards just for the fun of it.
I've got a code for System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick. PM me if interested.
I give away System Shock2, Riddick, Banished (all three).

It would be really cool if you would offer something in exchange that you don't need, but that is not required.

:Edit
All given to Artakserkso, this is a very good well mannered GOG member. I highly recommend him as a positive person for giveaways, trade and so on! Enjoy!

Artakserkso has also generously agreed to give Torchlight to another good member - Edgar1, who also expressed interest in said games and hence I recommend him TWICE!
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Lin545
HAVE

System Shock 2

Chronicles of Riddick

PM me if you want one. Must have at least 100 rep and not be in the scammer list.

Something in return from my wishlist would be nice but is not required.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by ScotchMonkey
It has been given a home!
Post edited November 13, 2015 by JogsterXL
JogsterXL: Have System Shock 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, if you would like one, simply reply.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a game that I'll like.
high rated
Not exactly the best thread for this, but bbbbob doesn't accept free and community ga is chock full of this and I don't code drop.

If someone needs Age of Wonders please reply to this post.

No Chat messages will be answered (if it's not currently set to friends only...)
Obviously none of the inflated rep June/July etc accounts need apply...
I'll be offline for the weekend in probably 4-6 hours...
artakserkso: WANT: Banished

HAVE: Errr... Torchlight. :D

Never mind... ;)
Thank you for Torchlight.
budejovice: Not exactly the best thread for this, but bbbbob doesn't accept free and community ga is chock full of this and I don't code drop.

If someone needs Age of Wonders please reply to this post.

No Chat messages will be answered (if it's not currently set to friends only...)
Obviously none of the inflated rep June/July etc accounts need apply...
I'll be offline for the weekend in probably 4-6 hours...
I would love to have Age of Wonders! Thank you.