It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huge thanks to Aramandur for Riddick!
STILL AVAILABLE: System Shock 2
GONE: Chronicles of Riddick
Post edited November 13, 2015 by andysheets1975
Big thanks to DubConqueror for that puzzle and the code :) .

Even though I already have the game.
Other question with two possible answers is question number 10: 4 (Battlefield 4) or 12 (Battlefield 4 is the 12th game in the Battlefield series), but HPMAE2OA21234EE9674F is not working either.
jaslow876: Big thanks to DubConqueror for that puzzle and the code :) .

So, you solved the puzzle?
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Seb71
HAVE - System Shock 2
GIVEN - TORCHLIGHT
Post edited November 13, 2015 by quisquid
Seb71: Other question with two possible answers is question number 10: 4 (Battlefield 4) or 12 (Battlefield 4 is the 12th game in the Battlefield series), but HPMAE2OA21234EE9674F is not working either.
jaslow876: Big thanks to DubConqueror for that puzzle and the code :) .

Seb71: So, you solved the puzzle?
No, but I had fun trying :D
u2020bullet: So i've gone over every single answer at least 10 times (also sent detailed answers to every question to the poster) and the code should be HPMAE2FA2433EE9674F. But that still says invalid.
We've got a winner!

I owe you all an apology, the questions 'how many languages are spoken in Belgium' (Dutch, French, German) and 'how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition (Baldur's Gate EE, Baldur's Gate II EE, Icewind Dale EE) pertained to the SAME number 3. I accidentally had 2 questions for a single answer.

Since u2020bullet was the first to solve the puzzles (including the mistake), I have PM-ed him my mistake and he is hereby publicly pronounced proud winner of Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena. u2020bullet solved the puzzle to gift the code to a friend of his, that reclaimed the gift and I wish her lots of fun with the game!
So when I asked if you are sure that all your questions have only one possible answer or a valid answer at all, I was right. You should have re-checked then.

I was wondering if you count or not "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - Siege of Dragonspear" as a game. I tried with 4 or 3 at that question and also with O or F at Skatalites question, but not with both at the same time, since you also said that I only have one wrong answer (but even then it would not work because your extra question).

Also that question was " how many Infinity Engine games has Beamdog released so far?" and not "how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition".

I do not really want the Chronicles of Riddick game, but I don't like chasing wild goose.
Seb71: So when I asked if you are sure that all your questions have only one possible answer or a valid answer at all, I was right. You should have re-checked then.

I was wondering if you count or not "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - Siege of Dragonspear" as a game. I tried with 4 or 3 at that question and also with O or F at Skatalites question, but not with both at the same time, since you also said that I only have one wrong answer.

Also that question was " how many Infinity Engine games has Beamdog released so far?"and not "how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition".

I do not really want the Chronicles of Riddick game, but I don't like chasing wild goose.
3 for Infinity engine, F for Skatalites. :)
Riddick codes are basically everywhere on the forums, you should check this thread as well http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page896
Trust me, the game is worth it, it's amazing. :)
Post edited November 13, 2015 by u2020bullet
DubConqueror: I owe you all an apology, the questions 'how many languages are spoken in Belgium' (Dutch, French, German) and 'how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition (Baldur's Gate EE, Baldur's Gate II EE, Icewind Dale EE) pertained to the SAME number 3. I accidentally had 2 questions for a single answer.
I had the same answer and now its all clear why it did not work. I was even going to ask you if you are sure about "only one place is wrong" because I was so sure about "freedom" AND "3" games - 4th one is NOT released (and in your above quote there was "one" and "4" together).
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Lexor
Seb71: So when I asked if you are sure that all your questions have only one possible answer or a valid answer at all, I was right. You should have re-checked then.

I was wondering if you count or not "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - Siege of Dragonspear" as a game. I tried with 4 or 3 at that question and also with O or F at Skatalites question, but not with both at the same time, since you also said that I only have one wrong answer.

Also that question was " how many Infinity Engine games has Beamdog released so far?"and not "how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition".

u2020bullet: 3 for Infinity engine, F for Skatalites. :)
Riddick codes are basically everywhere on the forums, you should check this thread as well http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page896
I was more interested in the puzzle than in the Riddick game.
You are right and I did recheck when I read your post asking to check, but I spotted the O instead of the F for Freedom and I thought "well, of course it doesn't work" and didn't look any further.

A second failure of mine was not to notice this post right after what I consider the winning post (both say '4 hours ago', pity GOG doesn't provide exact post time), which is evidence you did get the F right after all.

I'm sorry for setting you on the goose chase. I didn't mean to, obviously, but I want to express my regret this way and offer you a game of your choice from this sale worth €4,99 or less. As a gesture, if you want to.

DubConqueror: I owe you all an apology, the questions 'how many languages are spoken in Belgium' (Dutch, French, German) and 'how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition (Baldur's Gate EE, Baldur's Gate II EE, Icewind Dale EE) pertained to the SAME number 3. I accidentally had 2 questions for a single answer.
Lexor: I had the same answer and now its all clear why it did not work. I was even going to ask you if you are sure about "only one place is wrong" because I was so sure about "freedom" AND "3" games - 4th one is NOT released (and in your above quote there was "one" and "4" together).
Apologies to you too.

Only without any prove in the posts above you did solve the puzzle with the mistakes in it, before I noticed what went wrong, I can't alas offer compensation. I do hope you did have fun puzzling, even though the goose were wild, like Seb said.
Seb71: Also that question was " how many Infinity Engine games has Beamdog released so far?" and not "how many Infinity Engine games got an Enhanced Edition".
True again, but by the time I wrote that post, the gift was already claimed, so I didn't felt the need to look up the exact wording before typing.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by DubConqueror
I'll repeat my PM/chat message to you here:

Apologies accepted.
No need to buy me a game, but thank you for the offer.
DubConqueror: Apologies to you too.

Only without any prove in the posts above you did solve the puzzle with the mistakes in it, before I noticed what went wrong, I can't alas offer compensation. I do hope you did have fun puzzling, even though the goose were wild, like Seb said.
No problem at all. As I said earlier I was solving the puzzle for fun, not for reward - I'm too old for FPP action games, and prefer turn-based ones. :P
low rated
Seb71: I'll repeat my PM/chat message to you here:

Apologies accepted.
No need to buy me a game, but thank you for the offer.
you can buy me a game
:)))