It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nuooooh.. my big hope! :|

Well, shout-out to anyone out there who's giving away a code for Banish then. Been looking all day already!
Oh and almost forgot... I also have a code for Battle Realms left over from a previous sale if anyone is interested. PM me if so.

Edit: already gifted.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by WinterSnowfall
Nymes: Chronicles of Riddick
I'd like to get this. I thought there would be something during the sale that I'd buy to unlock Riddick but so far there hasn't been and I don't think there will be.

Received - Chronicles of Riddick
Nymes:
Received Riddick from WinterSnowfall. So cancel my request for Riddick from you. Hopefully you find it a good home. :)
Post edited November 12, 2015 by BenKii
Hey today is my 18th birthday and I wanted to know if there is anyone willing to gift me Banished. It would be much appreciated! (plus now I can legally do what I have been doing since I was 11!... yes, that thing)
yeeiser: Hey today is my 18th birthday and I wanted to know if there is anyone willing to gift me Banished. It would be much appreciated! (plus now I can legally do what I have been doing since I was 11!... yes, that thing)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

finally you can play Mario
WinterSnowfall: Oh and almost forgot... I also have a code for Battle Realms left over from a previous sale if anyone is interested. PM me if so.
Im interested in Battle Realms. Could I have the code, please?

EDIT: Got it. Thank you very much.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by edgar1
WinterSnowfall: Oh and almost forgot... I also have a code for Battle Realms left over from a previous sale if anyone is interested. PM me if so.
edgar1: Im interested in Battle Realms. Could I have the code, please?
Check your PMs :).
HAVE:

System Shock 2
Chronicles of Riddick

WANT:

Banished
anything from wishlist

Only if you really want to give away something, no pressure, I just would be grateful ;)

EDIT: BOTH GONE
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Aramandur
Special Offer: Two4One

HAVE

Chronicles of Riddick: The Assault on Dark Athena
Banished

WANT only

System Shock 1 (Enhanced Edition)
or
Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One
Post edited November 12, 2015 by KingCross
KingCross: Special Offer: Two4One

HAVE

Chronicles of Riddick: The Assault on Dark Athena
Banished

WANT only

System Shock 1 (Enhanced Edition)
or
Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One
Hi
Can i have Banished pls?
Thanks
Have: System Shock 2
Have: Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
GIVEN - System Shock 2 (handed off via the winter sale thread)
RECEIVED - Banished (obtained through generosity also via the winter sale thread)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by TheMonkofDestiny
WANT: Banished

Pretty please, I Iike city-building type games.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Incognita97
Taken - Banished

Taken - Chronicles of Riddick
Post edited November 13, 2015 by TERRI29
i would accept a banished if anyone has one they don't want