It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have - System Shock 2

Want - Banished

Reply to this post to receive the code.

Edit: this is not meant as a trade, i'm actually trying to get rid of the SS2 code, so feel free to request it even if you don't have the wanted code :)
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Nipoti
Sent you a PM on desura mate! ;)
high rated
Have :

System Shock 2 - Gone
Riddick - Gone

Reply to this post if you want either
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Iain
Iain: Have :

System Shock 2
Riddick

Im interested in Riddick, if it is possible. Thx!
ArtCrusade: Sent you a PM on desura mate! ;)
Sent you the code on Desura. I just checked the code so it might be locked for a few minutes. Let me know when you got it. ;)
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Impaler26
ArtCrusade: Sent you a PM on desura mate! ;)
Impaler26: Sent you the code on Desura. I just checked the code so it might be locked for a few minutes. Let me know when you got it. ;)
Redeemed, and installed! Thank you, kind sir!
Iain: Have :

System Shock 2
Riddick - Gone

I'm interested in System Shock 2 if you still have it, please. Thank you!
I have a spare code for System Shock 2. If someone wants it, contact me through chat or some other way you prefer.
edit: got it

Thanks
Post edited November 14, 2015 by piapancudo
piapancudo: Want - Banished

If it helps, i have a few games to trade it for, so hit me up on the chat and i can give u the full list if theres any interest. Of the top of my head i can remember i have the following games to trade for: Blades of Time, Contagion, Teleglitch, Real Boxing. Theres a bunch more that i cant remember right now, so if u contact me i'll be sure to give you a full list

Thanks
I asked first. >__<

The game looks just too good, right?
MANY THANKS TO ALL

NICE PEOPLE

WHO GIVEDAWAY GAMES

THANK YOU ALL
Hello everyone! Feel free to grab one of these codes:

System Shock 2
Chronicles of Riddick

Reply to recieve them.
Have fun!
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Nymes
I also have codes for all 3 games (which I already own). PM me if you're interested and actually want to PLAY these games.

Edit: I've already given away the codes for Banished and Chronicles of Riddick. Still have a code for System Shock™ 2.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: I also have codes for all 3 games (which I already own). PM me if you're interested and actually want to PLAY these games.
Contacted for Banish! Hope you haven't given it away yet. :|
WinterSnowfall: I also have codes for all 3 games (which I already own). PM me if you're interested and actually want to PLAY these games.
ArtCrusade: Contacted for Banish! Hope you haven't given it away yet. :|
Sorry, but I kinda did... flew away in under a minute. I never thought so many people would be interested in it to be honest :|.