It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Due to the fact, that there seems to be a separate bonus counter for each currency,
I've got two spare keys of System Shock 2 now.

HAVE: System Shock 2 (1 left)
GIVEN: System Shock 2
Just RECEIVED a System Shock 2 code from Klumpen0815; big thanks Klumepen0815 :)
HAVE - SystemShock 2

Come on, it needs a home! would be a shame to go unused :D
HAVE 1 systemshock 2 code

just give me a pm so this game gets a home .

first one in the pm box will get the code

i am off to get some food

back :D
riddick key given away

i gave away the key but it seems that the chat shows the last message icon as first in the row, so i accidentally gave away the key to the last one in line instead of the one with the earliest time
sorry.... did not know that the chat works like this, i assumed the first reply be on top.

Now that i know how this works i wont make same mistake , once again sorry that i gave away the key to the last responder instead of the first.

anyway, i wish the user who got the key lots of gaming pleasure.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by gamesfreak64
high rated
Have - System Shock 2.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by DampSquib
Have - System Shock 2
DampSquib: Have - Banished - Chronicles of Riddick - X2 copies of System Shock 2.
May I ask for Banished.
high rated
DampSquib: Have - Banished - Chronicles of Riddick - X2 copies of System Shock 2.
Moonbeam: May I ask for Banished.
Yup, sent :)
DampSquib: Yup, sent :)
Thanks again:)
Moonbeam: May I ask for Banished.
RECEIVED Riddick

Thanks again DampSquib, and all the other good old gamers for all the giveaways.
Sisal: RECEIVED Riddick

Thanks again DampSquib, and all the other good old gamers for all the giveaways.
You're both welcome, thanks to Grargar tip in another thread i picked up another set.
Woot for the Cat :)
If there is stillsomeone who doesn't own System Shock 2 by now, I would be happy to give it away.
I also still have my System Shock 2 key. any takers? PM me please. :-)
Have System Shock 2 to give away.
Another SS2 Key to give away.

Reply here with a positive Rep and Member since at least June.
wanderer_27: Another SS2 Key to give away.

Reply here with a positive Rep and Member since at least June.
At this point I'm willing to give mine to anyone from anywhere with any rep. :P