It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also I have sys shock 2 and riddick

ask and you might receive.

Still I hope that every game ever goes to a person who has watched Miami Vice. ^^
Antimateria: Also I have sys shock 2 and riddick

Still I hope that every game ever goes to a person who has watched Miami Vice. ^^
May I have riddik please

timmy010: May I have riddik please
you might.. i'll have to look in my hatouful e-mail
Didn't find it so soon and I saw that you are registered almost today so not.. i'm actually so pissed today that I would hope some older people would get it.

Edit. but if there is not a rush, then you will get it.
Post edited November 07, 2015 by Antimateria
Ok that's fine :)
timmy010: Ok that's fine :)
It's not.. I thought about it more so what was it riddick? i found that mail and you can get it if still interested after all the hubbub

Edit: I will send you the code, confirm it how do you want. Perhaps with a sentence full of rage like I kinda feel.
hopefully just confirm it.
This iPad is incredibly frustrating I can't do anything without it crashing. How's that?
timmy010: This iPad is incredibly frustrating I can't do anything without it crashing. How's that?
Not good. I hate I pads.. I wish I had one tough. ^^

Yeah, Miami Vice and Axel Foley's music. Back when we were young. Back when I still had an eye for mainstream culture (Miami Vice was mainstream). Now there's this Chronicle of Riddick game that I want because it's according to the reviews an open worldish FPS with a good storyline, but I don't even know the movie it's based upon, that's how little old me knows of movies today.

*edit: not only old, getting senile as well: just looked up the music on YouTube, Axel F is the soundtrack of Beverly Hills Cop, I got it totally confused with Crockett's theme. Still, looking at those old images, it sure was the start of all greed is good and neo-liberal nonsense that's been destroying the climate and livelihoods for the past 30 years. Most of my cultural memories stem from the 80-ties, but mentally, I'm a child of the seventies, the time when peace and solidarity were what people wanted when I was born in 1971. Thinking back gets me grieving.
Post edited November 07, 2015 by DubConqueror

DubConqueror: Yeah, Miami Vice and Axel Foley's music. Back when we were young. Back when I still had an eye for mainstream culture (Miami Vice was mainstream). Now there's this Chronicle of Riddick game that I want because it's according to the reviews an open worldish FPS with a good storyline, but I don't even know the movie it's based upon, that's how little old me knows of movies today.
Riddick already went. There s sys shock 2 if i recall right

Edit: I would always like to talk more about miami vice or police quest. =P Still, It's freakishly fast that hotline miami. also, they make a game and cannot fathom that some people doesn't use wasd. totally bunch of hatouful fuckers.
HAVE - System Shock 2
GIVEN - Chronicles of Riddick
GIVEN - Banished

Please PM me if interested. :)
Post edited November 07, 2015 by Pica-Ludica
Antimateria: Riddick already went. There s sys shock 2 if i recall right

Edit: I would always like to talk more about miami vice or police quest. =P Still, It's freakishly fast that hotline miami. also, they make a game and cannot fathom that some people doesn't use wasd. totally bunch of hatouful fuckers.
I already had gotten a gift code of System Shock I put into a puzzle two days ago. Will get the Riddick game for myself if that Inuit game and maybe (here's to wishful thinking) Pillars of Eternities The White March gets on sale.

Talking about Miami Vice, those two men are so good looking, even as a hetero man could fall in love with them, especially Crockett (that was the black one, wasn't he? what was the white guy called?).
Antimateria: Riddick already went. There s sys shock 2 if i recall right

DubConqueror: I already had gotten a gift code of System Shock I put into a puzzle two days ago. Will get the Riddick game for myself if that Inuit game and maybe (here's to wishful thinking) Pillars of Eternities The White March gets on sale.

Talking about Miami Vice, those two men are so good looking, even as a hetero man could fall in love with them, especially Crockett (that was the black one, wasn't he? what was the white guy called?).
all I can give you is doubts about pillars of eternity but that other one free game. I haven't played pillars in years.. only pillars what I played it was some legacy of kain blood omen 1.. there were those nosgoth pillars. ^^

Edit: or sys shock 2
I just started playing Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (I bought the whole series, but not out of sentiment, I didn't know it before, I didn't start gaming till my mid thirties, Age of Empires was the first game I got to know and played extensively, both I & II, followed by Battlefield 1942).

The thing I disliked about LoK:SR is when I saved the game, which can be done at any time, at reloading it turned out the game had put me back to a savepoint way back so I had to redo battles I thought I had got already passed. I de-installed.
Pica-Ludica: GIVEN - Chronicles of Riddick
Thank you for the code. If some more interesting games push me past the €13,69 barrier, I'll see you all again in this thread with a gift to give (maybe another puzzle?). Laterz!
jimrh69: Here is a code for System Shock 2 for anyone who wants it.... Enjoy :) NALS652FEA4B1BB3B1
Thanks jimrh69, I used that code. :)