It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TekZero: Not sure how many people still want System Shock 2, but I have spare keys that I'd rather not see go to waste. And if I had to put down a WANT, it's got to be one of the best games of all time.

So....

HAVE - System Shock 2
HAVE - Rise of the Triad (2013)
WANT - Tie Fighter.
Refrain from giving out System Shock keys that came from other occasions for now tho, because keys from this promo have an expiry date and it's really soon.
TekZero: Not sure how many people still want System Shock 2, but I have spare keys that I'd rather not see go to waste. And if I had to put down a WANT, it's got to be one of the best games of all time.

So....

HAVE - System Shock 2
HAVE - Rise of the Triad (2013)
WANT - Tie Fighter.
joppo: Refrain from giving out System Shock keys that came from other occasions for now tho, because keys from this promo have an expiry date and it's really soon.
Yeah no problem. I got this key from this sale and I really don't have anyone to give it to.
I thought this thread is only about the 3 games you get for free if you buy enough, why are here people offering differnt games?
GIVEN: System Shock 2

GIVEN: Chronicles of Riddick
Post edited November 05, 2015 by docbear1975
JinKazaragi: I thought this thread is only about the 3 games you get for free if you buy enough, why are here people offering differnt games?
That's because they're not reading/following the OP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I rarely come into the forums, so I'd understand if you would rather give a game to somebody that actually contributes to discussions. I'll give it a go anyways.

RECEIVED - Chronicles of Riddick
Thanks again docbear1975.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Engysama
docbear1975: If anyone is still interested

HAVE: System Shock 2

HAVE: Chronicles of Riddick
I would like Chronicles of Riddick :)

I would like System Shock 2, please.
high rated
Engysama: I rarely come into the forums, so I'd understand if you would rather give a game to somebody that actually contributes to discussions. I'll give it a go anyways.

WANT - Chronicles of Riddick
Check your chat

turkishproverb: I would like System Shock 2, please.
Check your chat

Given: Chronicles of Riddick

Given: System Shock 2
Post edited November 05, 2015 by docbear1975
RECEIVED - Chronicles of Riddick from Kiroliegh

Thanks IAmSinistar for starting this thread!

Thank you once again, Kiroliegh!
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Hunter65536
Hi guys, I'm looking for the game Banished.

I don't have anything on GOG to trade but can offer the following steam games if they want it: Dream Factory and
Tycoon City NY
CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ASSAULT ON DARK ATHENA, THE

HPMA443C5F17B498VE

****CLAIMED***
Post edited November 06, 2015 by Kiroliegh
Kiroliegh: CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ASSAULT ON DARK ATHENA, THE

HPMA443C5F17B498VE
I claimed it, thank you! Changing my previous post accordingly. :)
I'm still looking for Banished and/or Riddick. I hope someone still has spares and wants to share.
If anybody would be so kind to gift me his/her leftover game of Riddick, I'd be a very happy foxy :)