It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roxolani: WANT - Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

HAVE - Nothing yet. I don't own any of those 3 games and I didn't buy any games yet. When I buy some games from this big sale, it will be my pleasure to participate on this thread. :)
mrkgnao: I already gave mine (I think), but I still have SS2. Do you want it?
Many thanks :) but I don't want SS2 or Banished.
Want-Banished.
guppy44: Trying to resist that Banished freebie. It just looks so good. Has anyone played it?
Kyau: As I know, it is very good strategy and city building game ! You should try for sure !
Thanks for the recommendation. :)

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Want - Banished
I would like to have Banished ! Thank You in Advance !
Eh.... Why not?! I'm in for candy!
high rated
Cablenexus: Hi,

If you buy games and you own already one of the free games, can you give the redeem code for that game to a friend?

Thank you
mrkgnao: Yes. You will get the code via email and can send it to your friend via chat (or email). If you don't have friends, you can offer it here, like we do.
Lol, have you just said that everyone here does not have friends? Because you're wrong, I do have friends, they're... uh.. just... out of the country, yes, that's it. They're, uh... on vacation... a prolonged vacation... for the past 18 years...

Excuse me while I go sob in the corner...

bela555: Can I get Banished please? :)
That's a weird request, but if you really want it I recommend throwing a hissy fit in the forums, insulting everyone (gog's staff above all), making racist or homophobic statements and posting a pic of yourself wearing a nazi unifo...

Oh! You meant the game. Never mind it then

Anyway, jokes aside and back on the thread's topic. I wanna shake it a little.

Gobliiins Pack - Given to Actapb
Torchlight - Given to edgar1
Little Big Adventure - Given to Pookamustard
Post edited November 10, 2015 by joppo
mrkgnao: Yes. You will get the code via email and can send it to your friend via chat (or email). If you don't have friends, you can offer it here, like we do.
joppo: Lol, have you just said that everyone here does not have friends? Because you're wrong, I do have friends, they're... uh.. just... out of the country, yes, that's it. They're, uh... on vacation... a prolonged vacation... for the past 18 years...

Although I myself have no friends, I do have great respect for friends. Some of my best friends have friends.
joppo: Lol, have you just said that everyone here does not have friends? Because you're wrong, I do have friends, they're... uh.. just... out of the country, yes, that's it. They're, uh... on vacation... a prolonged vacation... for the past 18 years...

mrkgnao: Although I myself have no friends, I do have great respect for friends. Some of my best friends have friends.
Really? Can they borrow me some?
Want - Banished

If I recall correctly I still have a Wizardry 6+7 gift from last Insomnia...I could give it back if someone is interested
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Pier045
Pier045: Want - Banished

If I recall correctly I still have a Wizardry 6+7 gift from last Insomnia...I could give it back if someone is interested
check your chat
Not sure how many people still want System Shock 2, but I have spare keys that I'd rather not see go to waste. And if I had to put down a WANT, it's got to be one of the best games of all time.

So....

HAVE - System Shock 2
HAVE - Rise of the Triad (2013)
WANT - Tie Fighter.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by TekZero
TekZero: Not sure how many people still want System Shock 2 and Riddick, but I have spare keys that I'd rather not see go to waste. And if I had to put down a WANT, it's got to be one of the best games of all time.

So....

HAVE - System Shock 2 + Chronicles of Riddick
WANT - Tie Fighter.
I'd take Riddick off your hands ;D
Hi ^^

HAVE: Torchlight.
RECEIVED: Banished. (Huge thanks to ChandlerC!)
Post edited November 09, 2015 by VampiroAlhazred
TekZero: Not sure how many people still want System Shock 2 and Riddick, but I have spare keys that I'd rather not see go to waste. And if I had to put down a WANT, it's got to be one of the best games of all time.

So....

HAVE - System Shock 2 + Chronicles of Riddick
WANT - Tie Fighter.
seanb.655: I'd take Riddick off your hands ;D
Check your chat. Have fun! I already have the game and love it. No other game makes you feel at much like a bad ass.
If anyone has any spare copies of Banished can I have it please? I heard good things about this game. Mainly from GGBeyond YouTube channel because he's a honest guy.

Edit: Never mind, ElTerprise was kind enough to gift the game! Love you dude!
Post edited November 05, 2015 by sztihamer