It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
jalister: This is a total shocker. Mind blown!

Even Battlespire is here.

Now what is the difference between these new Fallout releases and the Fallout Classic releases I already bought?
No Extra Goodies in new release :D
Ja, JA, JA, JAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ps. sorry for screaming "yes" in German ;P
So... I was down in the Eight Circle of Hell enjoying my afternoon lashing routine on a few frauds' backs, when I feel this strange, chilly breeze.
I thought to investigate, so I wandered around seeing if all wars had stopped or if famine around the world was finally defeated. Nope, none of them.
“What could have been the cause of that cold, if those two are not”? I asked myself, “It must be something breaching the borders of impossibility”!
Then, I logged in here to ask for opinions, and saw that Bethesda Softworks released a few games. Here's the culprit! They are not THAT unreasonable, then (because really, their games on GOG basically mean free money, and they seemed the last ones to notice that)!

Know that I'm still skeptic, though.
Hell will really freeze only when Bethesda will release a game after stripping its DRM, like New Vegas, Dishonored or Skyrim, for example. Until then, I will change my opinion of them only slightly.
Hopefully, down here will fill like Antarctica soon.
I guess anything new is just not an option for GOG by the wording in the NEWS post. Ah well, take what comes our way I suppose.
This thread is incomplete without Roman5.

Come out Roman5 we have a surprise for you :D
apitis: Sorry, our GOGBear exterminating team went in and cleared everything out :(
You sure?
Godlike GOG.
real.geizterfahr: Ja, JA, JA, JAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

At least you didn't open the thread with an expletive.

Off to edit that post. *runs*
Why do the Fallout games show up differently to the ones I had when Interplay sold them? The old ones are called "Fallout Classic" instead.
Honestly i'm surprised... totally, and for two things... First that Bethesda came here at all (finally), and that the asking price for Morrowind is $20...

It's good to see Fallout return, but i'm hesitant to be interesting in any of this except for Morrowind... which i already own so.... I wonder how this will go.
Litterally cannot express how happy I am right now :D
It's just always felt like something was missing, you know.
Now, that missing thing has finally found it's right place!

I already own both the Doom games and Quake on Steam.
Only reason is because it was the easiest way to get acess to the necessary files to play these games by the use of source-ports.

Will maybe buy again here on GOG, but technically I already own these games DRM-free ;D
real.geizterfahr: Ja, JA, JA, JAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf-kNUqEGcs :P
Remember to tune in and watch the streams of all these games on GOG.com channel :)

http://twitch.tv/gogcom - schedule starts in 40 minutes!

Today, in Central European Time:
16:00 - TES: Arena
18:00 - Quake
20:00 - Morrowind
22:00 - Doom
00:00 - Daggerfall
Elmofongo: This thread is incomplete without Roman5.

Come out Roman5 we have a surprise for you :D
He'a coming!
darthspudius: In your face you moaning buggers! :P
You are my new hero :D