It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Fallout: NV eventually, yes?
darthspudius: I just had a very good laugh at the announcement. So many arguments just crumbled instantly. :D
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are very happy to be mistaken.
Wow, finally Bethesda is here. Hope Heretic/Hexen will be relased here in the future and the old Wolfenstein titles too
IAmSinistar: Gonna pick up the new additions, but I too would like to know the differences between the Fallouts I already own the these ones released here. Are the older ones no longer supported?
Indeed that is a pertinent question, it is weird to see the Fallout games not showing as owned when we already have them.
mosiejczuk: Why Fallout has "Classic" in its title? Aren't most of the games on gog.com "Classics"?
It might be patched up ones with the mods installed like the Steam editions. You get to chose the Classic versions or the New one.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by darthspudius
Fallout: NV eventually, yes?

* Damn double post.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by cw8
Redguard.. mothereffin Redguard.. *cries* I love you GOG!
Vow Quake and Doom finally :) Now let's see when Doom 3 arrives. Can't wait.
Edited:)
Doublepost
Post edited August 26, 2015 by truhlik
zeffyr: Are The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall unable to purchase separately?
You get them when you buy any game.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Elmofongo
Licurg: Wow... This was unexpected ... But damn, can't spare 20$ right now, so gotta wait for a sale. Still - good job on Morrowind and bringing back Fallout :D
The problem isn't just the 20$... i have too many things to do to reinstall Morrowind now... I can't afford a month of vacations right now -_-'
Awesome! I can cross a few things from my "want to see on GOG" wishlist. :) Although I can't spare any money for the games atm. :(
IAmSinistar: Gonna pick up the new additions, but I too would like to know the differences between the Fallouts I already own the these ones released here. Are the older ones no longer supported?
I would guess that it is just another problem with the ID of games here, so we are not seeing them as owned because of these different IDs.
Omg, thank you!!
Morrowind <3 <3 <3 <3

Must be dreaming, don't want to wake up :3
Yeah very nice set of release!!