It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Stormwalker: Perhaps even CHASM: The Rift as well, although it isn't related to id software or their proprietary game engines.
IAmSinistar: That's one I've been asking for as well. Innovative game in its way at the the time, and worth adding to the GOGalgoue.
I still pick it up and play it occasionally, actually. It can get a little repetitive, the further you get , but it had a weird charm...if a game chockful of angry mummies, shock troopers, screaming demonic monkey jesters throwing saw blades and squirmy little worm things can be called charming.
Gadzooks!
Fallout and Elder Scrolls! Insta-buy!
Now the choices... Play Eye of the Beholder (lovely, lovely graph paper maps) or Fallout?!
Wurzelkraft: What's the difference between the new and old Fallout releases? Any point in buying them again?
Hmmmm. Any blues care to explain this?
jamyskis: Just out of curiosity, is the Elder Scrolls: Arena freebie the CD version or the floppy version? Bethesda seems to be bundling the floppy version everywhere (including the pricey Elder Scrolls Anthology), but the CD version has a number of cut-scenes (and more importantly FIXES) that the floppy version doesn't.
I've downloaded and installed the GOG version and the version from Bethesda's site. The GOG version is larger, and it has a speech folder with nearly 200 .voc files. The Bethesda free version does not have the speech folder with the .voc files.

That alone made my Elder Scrolls bundle purchase worth it.
Hell has indeed frozen over.

As I've said before when all these publishers coming to GoG. If you are that committed to DRM-Free, release some newer releases (Skyrim for example) to show that. Releasing old games isn't saying anything. In the least, it's says that GoG is still viewed as Good Old Games with a large older game library, not a true competitor to Steam.
GabiMoro: Wow, this is huge!!!!!

lostwolfe: morrowind is from 2002. $20?! are you kidding?!
GabiMoro: It's the same price on Steam. GOG could probably refuse to sell it, but I say it's better to have it at 20$ and buy it at a sale rather than not have it at all.
Agreed. It seems steep but GOG can only do so much to push for a lower price, so I'd much rather have it here at a higher-than-ideal price than not at all.
eeee....
[mandible on the floor]

;-)
It's very nice to finally see Bethesda here at last- I've been hoping for this for a long time, sent emails, posted on their forums, even wrote them several letters :p

Instabought everything & I'm hoping we'll see the likes of Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim here sooner rather than later :)
Konradx: Whats the difference between the fallout games in my library and these "new" re-released ones? Why not make them the same?
Hecke: Because the "old" ones (title with classic") have more goodies (soundtrack etc.) and are also for released for OS X.

The new ones not.

Guess this is Bethesda's "strategy"...
True. I just checked that the new ones doesnt have extra stuff except manual. In that case thank god I bought it earlier and i hope the new versions will have those goodies too in the near future.
Engerek01: True. I just checked that the new ones doesnt have extra stuff except manual. In that case thank god I bought it earlier and i hope the new versions will have those goodies too in the near future.
What did the old "classic" versions have in the way of goodies, if you don't mind my asking?
Did the next page get eaten again? :P
Quake 1 on GOG ? I cum in my pants !!!
Damn ! I forget I'm currently broke. I will wait the next sales.

GOG made a good job this time, we have to admit it !
Thank you so much GOG team and big welcome to Bethesda! Awesome news, keep them going, *cough* Return to Castle Wolfenstein *cough*, yes? <3
Finally Bethesda...! Thanks GOG. :)
Good news actually. Congratulation. I hope for even more games.