It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Awesome News!! Huge thanks to Bethesda and GOG for all these epic releases, and hope to see more in the near future! WoOhOo!!!
Never thought I'd see Battlespire and Redguard being sold digitally, the day has come :)
I already have all of these games on Steam... but now I think I need to pick them up again.

And Redgaurd and Battlespire?! Instabuy!
Stormwalker: Perhaps even CHASM: The Rift as well, although it isn't related to id software or their proprietary game engines.
IAmSinistar: That's one I've been asking for as well. Innovative game in its way at the the time, and worth adding to the GOGalgoue.
Nowadays it might sound dated, by this is one of the best fps games there is.
A nice addition? THE nice addition :P
But well said, el sinistro, well said.
This is brilliant! GOG is pulling out all the stops this year.

Technically, there's not much here that I need. I have the Fallout games from their previous time on GOG. I've owned all the id games for years (and Morrowind too, although it's just collecting dust). But the opportunity to play Daggerfall and Arena straight from an installer on modern systems is amazing, and I could never pass it up. Just picked up Battlespire -- mostly for the other two games, but it always looked pretty fun in its own right.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by NotJabba
Wow, so Bethesda finally made it! Will we see any of the later Elder Scrolls? Or how about Quake 2 or Doom 3?
toxicTom: Didn't NightDive get the rights for Strife? Or am I mistaken?
IAmSinistar: I don't know the details (but I bet Grargar does), but yes, I think it's back on the market these days. Thus I think GOG should leverage the right to sell it too. It's quite a good game.
Night Dive has already stated they want to put Strife on GOG, it's just taking them a long time (they originally said it'd be here "in the coming weeks" back in December of last year when it released on Steam). Presumably, they're waiting for Galaxy to be fleshed out so they can have the multiplayer up and running, but I'm curious as to why they couldn't just patch that in later. It is a game renowned for its single player, after all.
Wowwwwwwww! Beth & ID !!!!
Welcomeee!
Gog 2015 releases = 10\10
Incredible :D
Post edited August 26, 2015 by phaolo
WHAT?!? Come on, GOG! While this is much more polite than a mugging, do you really need to take ALL of my money?
This is really really really amazing :)
DrearierSpider: Night Dive has already stated they want to put Strife on GOG, it's just taking them a long time (they originally said it'd be here "in the coming weeks" back in December of last year when it released on Steam). Presumably, they're waiting for Galaxy to be fleshed out so they can have the multiplayer up and running, but I'm curious as to why they couldn't just patch that in later. It is a game renowned for its single player, after all.
Good deal, thanks for the info. One to look forward to when it arrives then!
GOG never changes, keep bringing unbelievable deals to us.
FALLOUT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!
Well done, GOG guys. Well done!
That'll do, GOG. That'll do.

Seriously, this is a great achievement, especially given that Bethesda/Zenimax were deemed among the most prolific of DRM apologists. It may still be the case - all of the games released today are already available DRM-free via various legal means. This is the same problem we've had with Disney, Ubisoft and Activision.

I'll be genuinely impressed when we start seeing stuff that I can't get elsewhere DRM-free - Skyrim, Rage, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Dishonored, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within.

But this is a good start. And I'm thinking about buying Battlespire and Redguard later tonight.