It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
This is fantastic news. Even though I already own all of these games in their original retail box(and have since they came out), I'll be getting these on GOG to support their company.

Nergal01: What I hope to see here in the future:

Hexen + Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
Hexen 2 + Portal of Praevus
Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
Heretic 2
I second this. I would love to see Heretic and Hexen come to GOG. Perhaps even CHASM: The Rift as well, although it isn't related to id software or their proprietary game engines.
darthspudius: In your face you moaning buggers! :P
P1na: Much appreciated. Now please send Take 2 the same way.

Good thing is, now I can "safely" wait to buy Dishonored 2 here and not worry whether I should buy on steam or not.
Let's hope they can bring to GOG as many titles as possible!
tfishell: I don't remember that reaction.
Here. Enter at your own risk etc.
RaggieRags: Wow GOG, you sure are on a roll!
This month is certianly the RPG month.

It all started wtih Revenant, a rather humble Action RPG.

Than we get the expected Shadowrun Hong Kong and Pillers expansion.

A quick Surprise was getting Grandia II remastered. No longer shackled to being exclusive to Dreamcast.

But the BIG surprises was the SSI Gold Box games and Bethesda's library which brings Elder Scrolls and Fallout :D
After the recent successes, I'm starting to think that it's just a matter of time before we'll get Microsoft as well!
Potzato: That's something.
Congrats to Beth and GoG for reaching an agreement, we are happy (once again, but probably not not long :°)
Elmofongo: Yeah where's my Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Hexen, Heretic, Doom 3, and Wolfenstein 3D :P
Someone lends ya a hand and now you take them by the arm? :P
Sad you couldn't get fallout for mac back. But other than that, GOOD FRICKIN' WORK GOG!!!

now just release freddi fish 2 and life will be complete
Shambhala: After the recent successes, I'm starting to think that it's just a matter of time before we'll get Microsoft as well!
Freelancer would be an amazing addition.
Stormwalker: Perhaps even CHASM: The Rift as well, although it isn't related to id software or their proprietary game engines.
That's one I've been asking for as well. Innovative game in its way at the the time, and worth adding to the GOGalgoue.
tfishell: I don't remember that reaction.
JMich: Here. Enter at your own risk etc.
YEEEEEESSS!!!
That is all I came here to say!
Good night fair people.
Nooooooo! Where is Quake 2!?
This is EPIC in every sense of the word, SSI stuff last week and now we are double whammied with a metric ton of great Bethesda titles.

I have never played either Redguard or Battlespire and then also getting Arena and Daggerfall to boot, I am a happy customer.

Way to go GOG and I salute Bethesda / Zenimax for finally bringing their loved classics to a distributor that still love the classics.
Great to see Bethesda on board!
BillyMaysFan59: Wow, I'm simply mindblown. Welcome to gOg, Bethsoft. =)

It would be nice if those who bought the old Fallout games back in the day could have the new versions too, though. Can a blue text comment on this?
I'm no blue text but the old version was published by Interplay and the new is published by Bethesda. I'm guessing Bethesda doesn't want to give their version to people based on sales that went to Interplay. (Want Bethesda's version? Give Bethesda money.)