It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That campaign was nuts. Given it a few more days and it would have gotten 3 mil easy.
It's weird...only Battletech would make me give a crap about multiplayer. I don't do co-op, I don't do PVP, but when it comes to that, I like the idea of fighting a friend, then running missions with them.
CarrionCrow: It's weird...only Battletech would make me give a crap about multiplayer. I don't do co-op, I don't do PVP, but when it comes to that, I like the idea of fighting a friend, then running missions with them.
I dont want any multiplayer. Hoping they do the singleplayer properly
dragonbeast: I expect RPG elements in the way of available mechs, mech upgrades, tuning, faction relations, equipment, pilot skills (AC: master / PPC: veteran / maintenance: rookie etc) so you have to manage both pilots and mechs they are using, but i'm just speculating
There'll definitely be upgrades and skills, surely? But I don't predict any more RPG elements than XCOM had.
Aaaaand Backerkit Website is up :)