It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Really glad to see Harebrained getting all this cash. They deserve it--can't wait to see how they handle BattleTech!
Well, I threw in $50 (darn my poor privilege :P) So I'm a Mechwarrior in this Battletech
And Update 14 is here with only 50k to go to next stretch goal.
From the Backer missions it would be nice to reach the 4th Mike Stackpole novella, so if you use Facebook or Twitter and want to support it, please like and share ;)
I've backed.

They did so well with ShadowRun.

I'd have like to see a co-op option.

Got my first developer update email too with an interview with a very dapper chap.
And Update 15 is here with lots of Backer Missions and less than 20k to go for Legendary Mechs and Mechwarriors
hohiro: And Update 15 is here with lots of Backer Missions and less than 20k to go for Legendary Mechs and Mechwarriors
& that was met + they have "Which 'Mech are you?" up

I got....
Attachments:
I got the Victor, they knew I love Jumpjets ... and we are two more Backer missions away from a new Mike Stackpole novel, the guy that wrote the best Battletech books out there. So just tke the backer missions, some of which are easily done ;)
Attachments:
Well I am looking forwards to when this eventually gets released.

I got Thunderbolt in the mech challange.
Attachments:
thunder.jpg (27 Kb)
hohiro: I got the Victor, they knew I love Jumpjets ... and we are two more Backer missions away from a new Mike Stackpole novel, the guy that wrote the best Battletech books out there. So just tke the backer missions, some of which are easily done ;)
"Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"
I got the Victor too, though I prefer light to medium mechs.
The Kickstarter has reached the PVP Multiplayer tier. In addition, the four Michael A. Stackpole novellas have been replaced by a full-length novel. 24 hours remain till the Kickstarter ends.
Really love to see a new novel by Mike Stackpole, although it probably wont bring forward the story about the Inner Sphere. They story already is over 100 years further, but i hope his novel plays in the 3025 or 3050 time frame.
I asked the devs on the KS page and they said they're considering adding a LAN-only multiplayer option. Woohoo! now that would be perfect!
The last news letter said they're be using the extra funds to add multiplayer Co-Op post release.

Rather excited.
MrGOTIME: My understanding is that they have the approval for models and stuff from PGI (MWO).
Navagon: Yeah, and MWO hasn't been sued (yet). But someone who's not willing to take on MWO might see Battletech as a more suitably sized target for their legal team. The mech waters are incredibly murky and poisonous with lots of vague things incredibly litigious people think they own.
Just, stay within mechs MWO uses (with their permission of course). Let them be the test. If they release a model and don't get sued you are also safe
Navagon: Naturally I doubt that this will include any RPG elements and it should be a lot more tactical. But well within their proven capabilities all the same.
I expect RPG elements in the way of available mechs, mech upgrades, tuning, faction relations, equipment, pilot skills (AC: master / PPC: veteran / maintenance: rookie etc) so you have to manage both pilots and mechs they are using, but i'm just speculating