It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Right, I've cut out the naturalCompare function from the manual sort in case that's the problem (so unsorted games will appear in the order they were already in rather than alphabetical.. or something)

I'm really struggling to see a way in which this can be an issue.. all the possible problems have been removed yet a sort function is still apparently creating duplicates in the array..
Even more baffling is why it's not doing it for me (I kind of feel I'm missing something, something that might be present in everyone else's library but not mine.. but I'm struggling to see what it could be at the moment) as all the reasons that depend on length of the array I think I've eliminated...

Anyway, if someone would like to test the latest one and report the results I'd be grateful.

Post edited January 08, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
All pages after the first one are not showing.

"Error: [ngRepeat:dupes] Duplicates in a repeater are not allowed. Use 'track by' expression to specify unique keys. Repeater: product in productPage.products track by product.id, Duplicate key: 1207659064..."
moonshineshadow: All pages after the first one are not showing.

"Error: [ngRepeat:dupes] Duplicates in a repeater are not allowed. Use 'track by' expression to specify unique keys. Repeater: product in productPage.products track by product.id, Duplicate key: 1207659064..."
Thanks moon, not that either then...
high rated
How about this one?

Any difference?
high rated
adaliabooks: How about this one?
Any difference?
Pages are still not showing any games and it is again the duplicate error.
adaliabooks: How about this one?
Any difference?
moonshineshadow: Pages are still not showing any games and it is again the duplicate error.
Thanks moon :)
high rated
Another few tweaks. This one shouldn't actually manually sort, it should just sort based on my natural compare alphabetical sort (as I've cut out the part that loads the manual sort from the settings and just set it to a blank sort, in case that's the problem).

I don't hold out much hope off it fixing the issues, but I'll give it a try...
adaliabooks: Another few tweaks. This one shouldn't actually manually sort, it should just sort based on my natural compare alphabetical sort (as I've cut out the part that loads the manual sort from the settings and just set it to a blank sort, in case that's the problem).

All the issues are still there.
adaliabooks: Another few tweaks. This one shouldn't actually manually sort, it should just sort based on my natural compare alphabetical sort (as I've cut out the part that loads the manual sort from the settings and just set it to a blank sort, in case that's the problem).

mrkgnao: All the issues are still there.
Thought so.

Thanks mrkgnao :)
high rated
mrkgnao: All the issues are still there.
adaliabooks: Thought so.

I tried again, just to test one more thing and now for some reason I don't see the issues any more (except the non-loading page 13).
adaliabooks: Thought so.

mrkgnao: I tried again, just to test one more thing and now for some reason I don't see the issues any more (except the non-loading page 13).
Ah. Maybe that is the problem then...
Are they sorted by my alphabetical sort rather than GoG's default? (just to be sure it's not just showing the base library or something..)
mrkgnao: I tried again, just to test one more thing and now for some reason I don't see the issues any more (except the non-loading page 13).
adaliabooks: Ah. Maybe that is the problem then...
Are they sorted by my alphabetical sort rather than GoG's default? (just to be sure it's not just showing the base library or something..)
No. They are sorted by GOG's alphabetical sort, not your numeric sort.
high rated
adaliabooks: Ah. Maybe that is the problem then...
mrkgnao: No. They are sorted by GOG's alphabetical sort, not your numeric sort.
Hmmm... I'm not sure what's happened there then.

Can you try the next update to see what happens?
This should load and use your manual sort, but probably won't work with a reset (it basically just loads and parses the data without the extra safeguards I put in).

Edit: Wait, nevermind. I see what's happening (it's not sorting at all because I haven't exported the sort order to the window context) and with the error breaking the sort function it works...
Post edited January 08, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
Right, a slightly different tack with this one... instead of trying to figure out what's causing the problem (duplicates in the array) I've just tried to solve that problem (remove the duplicates).

This may either sort the issue and we can move on (though it's not a solution I'm 100% happy with), or it might at least point me in the direction of a more proper and correct solution.

Either way, it's worth a try. Let me know the results as usual.

high rated
adaliabooks: Right, a slightly different tack with this one... instead of trying to figure out what's causing the problem (duplicates in the array) I've just tried to solve that problem (remove the duplicates).

This may either sort the issue and we can move on (though it's not a solution I'm 100% happy with), or it might at least point me in the direction of a more proper and correct solution.

Either way, it's worth a try. Let me know the results as usual.

Tried half a dozen times.

The good news:
- No duplicates

The less good news:
- When I first load the library, W-Z are at the beginning
- If I move to page 2 and then back to page 1, W-Z are no longer at the beginning
- The order of pages is incorrect (e.g. I-L comes two pages after L-N)
- Moving from page 12 to 13 results in an empty page 13 (but no duplicates)
- Moved two games to positions 0, 1. When I reload the library they are in position 1, 34 respectively (i.e. after the first and last W-Z). If I move to page 2 and return to page1 , they are in positions 0, 1, as expected (i.e. before 11th Hour).

Thoughts:
- I am thinking that your dependence on GOG's caching might be the issue. Perhaps GOG's caching is limited to 256 items and that's why you see no problem and we do. Perhaps try to download the entire library first and cache it yourself, ignoring any loads beyond that point.