It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Right, another non versioned update (I'm not putting more numbers on it till I know it's working XD)

I think we should now have all pages showing (bar maybe the last) and sorted by manual sort order.

I haven't quite got mrkgnao's last page error sussed, the indices look right though I'm sure it's probably the cause of the issues.
But if the rest of it is fixed then we can see if it's specific to him or a general issue.

Let me know, thanks! :)
Updated, and just opened my library - is this version supposed to order my games by Title even if manual sorting order is enabled?

EDIT: I can go through pages 1-5 now. I can also click to go to page 6, but only the page-number changes. Attached what the console shows for page 6.

Still not sure if games should display by Title.
Attachments:
page6.jpg (20 Kb)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
EDIT 2: Switching back to "All", only games of pages 1-5 show. Refreshing the page fixed the issue (which didn't work before, IIRC).
high rated
moonshineshadow: So...
Yes I can see see games on all pages now except the last one (which shows me a duplicate of the page before)... but manual sorting is gone. Even when I import my saved manual sort it does not work at all.

Problem:
Retrieve Manual Sort Order adaliafundamentals.user.js:34:13
ReferenceError: manualSortOrder is not defined
Hmm.. that's odd it's working for me (I'm sure I checked it in Firefox too, though at this point it's all running together a bit..)

I'll check over it again, might need to tweak some more.

HypersomniacLive: Updated, and just opened my library - is this version supposed to order my games by Title even if manual sorting order is enabled?

EDIT: I can go through pages 1-5 now. I can also click to go to page 6, but only the page-number changes. Attached what the console shows for page 6.

Still not sure if games should display by Title.
Nope, it should be sorting them properly...

So everyone is getting that error too. Good to know.

Thanks guys.

Edit: Well that is odd... it was working for me before, but it's not now. The sort order is there, but it's not actually sorting it...
Edit2: Whoops, I removed something I didn't think was required when it actually was XD.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by adaliabooks
Same as moon. Waiting for next non-version.
high rated
mrkgnao: Same as moon. Waiting for next non-version.
Sorry guys, silly mistake.

Should work now (bar the last page, working on that)
high rated
mrkgnao: Same as moon. Waiting for next non-version.
adaliabooks: Sorry guys, silly mistake.

Looks good, bar the last page. You've nailed it.
When you have some time, I'd appreciate a bug summary for dummies.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
adaliabooks: Sorry guys, silly mistake.

Hmmm... not exactly. Pages 1 & 2 display as should, but page 3 and onwards games show in alphabetical order again, which means that I get some of the games I have manually moved to pages 1 & 2.

Refreshed the tab, now only page 1 shows my manually sorted games, and alphabetical order starts from page 2.
Another refresh made no difference.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Refreshed the tab, now only page 1 shows my manually sorted games, and alphabetical order starts from page 2.
Yeah for me it also does not work. No clue if it works on page one since I have that sorted by tags so it is the same with or without manual sorting ;-)

Console:

Manual Sort Done adaliafundamentals.user.js:34:13
Allow Manual Sort adaliafundamentals.user.js:34:13
ReferenceError: naturalCompare is not defined
Post edited January 08, 2016 by moonshineshadow
high rated
mrkgnao: Looks good, bar the last page. You've nailed it.
When you have some time, I'd appreciate a bug summary for dummies.
I don't even know what the eventual issue was (something to do with exporting the sort function...) but I'll go through everything I've done no problem :)

HypersomniacLive: Hmmm... not exactly. Pages 1 & 2 display as should, but page 3 and onwards games show in alphabetical order again, which means that I get some of the games I have manually moved to pages 1 & 2.

Refreshed the tab, now only page 1 shows my manually sorted games, and alphabetical order starts from page 2.
moonshineshadow: Yeah for me it also does not work. No clue if it works on page one since I have that sorted by tags so it is the same with or without manual sorting ;-)

Console:

Manual Sort Done adaliafundamentals.user.js:34:13
Allow Manual Sort adaliafundamentals.user.js:34:13
ReferenceError: naturalCompare is not defined
Ok... might be a problem with the naturalCompare function needing to be exported or injected too.. I'll try that first.
Not sure why it's working for mrkgnao now though.. XD
adaliabooks: Not sure why it's working for mrkgnao now though.. XD
Because my manual sort is at the moment practically the same as title sort, so I couldn't detect what HSL and moon did. I was focusing on not having empty pages.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
moonshineshadow: Yeah for me it also does not work. No clue if it works on page one since I have that sorted by tags so it is the same with or without manual sorting ;-)

[...]
Hey, you're cheating!

mrkgnao: Because my manual sort is at the moment practically the same as title sort, so I couldn't detect what HSL and moon did. I was focusing on not having empty pages.
You're also cheating!
Post edited January 08, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Try again?

I've copied the natural compare function to the injected script so hopefully that might sort it.

*fingers crossed*
high rated
adaliabooks: Try again?

I've copied the natural compare function to the injected script so hopefully that might sort it.

*fingers crossed*
Pages 1 & 2 display fine, page 3 did not load, and console shows that duplicates error. Sorry.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Pages 1 & 2 display fine, page 3 did not load, and console shows that duplicates error. Sorry.
*sigh*

So it's probably nothing to do with the injection of the function and everything to do with the sort function itself...

So I'll go over that with a fine tooth comb when I have a minute...
[...]
HypersomniacLive: Hey, you're cheating!
It is not cheating, I was just tired of having to look at non favourite games when opening my library. Especially after I bought some more shooters for my brother and they came first...