It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I still can't see the pages after the first one. Sometimes after several refreshs, I managed to open the second page, but that was quite random, normally just the first page loads and shows games. Resetting the sort order changed nothing in regards to that behaviour (only that it sometimes showed again the last page as first page after a refresh).
Damn. Still the same errors about duplicates too?

Thought I had it that time...

Thanks moon :)
Post edited January 06, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
moonshineshadow: I still can't see the pages after the first one. Sometimes after several refreshs, I managed to open the second page, but that was quite random, normally just the first page loads and shows games. Resetting the sort order changed nothing in regards to that behaviour (only that it sometimes showed again the last page as first page after a refresh).
adaliabooks: Damn. Still the same errors about duplicates too?
Yeah:
Error: [ngRepeat:dupes] Duplicates in a repeater are not allowed...."
moonshineshadow: Yeah:
Error: [ngRepeat:dupes] Duplicates in a repeater are not allowed...."
Ok, thanks moon. I'll keep trying.
high rated
Let's try again!

Tweaked some things around again in the hopes of sorting it. Let me know if there's any difference.

high rated
adaliabooks: Ok. I think I've figured it out. But let's just do one last test to see if it works now before I do a proper version numbered update.

If someone would please update from the github page (or force an update using mrkgnao's method suggested here) and scroll through the pages of the library with manual sort enabled that would be great (you may need to do a reset of the sort order, though I don't think it should be an issue)

mrkgnao's missing W - Z games may still be an issue, but if I've fixed the other problem I'll come to that next.

Thanks!
Like moonshineshadow, I still get the empty pages and duplicate errors (for me usually around pages 11-12), but I can report that the W-Z effect (last partial page at the beginning of the library) is no longer an issue. Library begins with 11th Hour, as expected, even after multiple reloads.
high rated
mrkgnao: Like moonshineshadow, I still get the empty pages and duplicate errors (for me usually around pages 11-12), but I can report that the W-Z effect (last partial page at the beginning of the library) is no longer an issue. Library begins with 11th Hour, as expected, even after multiple reloads.
Oh, well that's something.

Is that with the update I've just done, or with the earlier one?

Edit: Looking at your timestamp, probably the earlier one as I'd only just updated as you posted.
high rated
mrkgnao: Like moonshineshadow, I still get the empty pages and duplicate errors (for me usually around pages 11-12), but I can report that the W-Z effect (last partial page at the beginning of the library) is no longer an issue. Library begins with 11th Hour, as expected, even after multiple reloads.
adaliabooks: Oh, well that's something.

Is that with the update I've just done, or with the earlier one?

Edit: Looking at your timestamp, probably the earlier one as I'd only just updated as you posted.
The early one.

Tried the new one just now. Can report on it immediately. Library does not show at all, not even page 1.

End of the console log:
XrayWrapper denied access to property parse (reason: object is not safely Xrayable). See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Xray_vision for more information. Note that only the first denied property access from a given global object will be reported. jquery.min.js:4:0
Process Manual Sort gm_script:34:13
Legacy template set gm_script:34:13
Allow Manual Sort gm_script:34:13
NS_ERROR_IN_PROGRESS: Component returned failure code: 0x804b000f (NS_ERROR_IN_PROGRESS) [nsICacheEntry.dataSize] netCacheReader.js:307:0
Process Manual Sort gm_script:34:13
Manual Sort Products gm_script:34:13
Retrieve Manual Sort Order gm_script:34:13
Manual Sort Done gm_script:34:13
NS_ERROR_FAILURE: account:128:0
Post edited January 06, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: The early one.

Tried the new one just now. Can report on it immediately. Library does not show at all, not even page 1.
Odd. Not sure why that should be an issue, should be easily fixable though, let me fire it up in Firefox (it's one of those Firefox only issues) and see why it's doing it.
high rated
mrkgnao: The early one.

Not quite the error I thought it was (must root out that error from the downloader links stuff...), something to do with Firefox not liking my events...

Anyway, it seems to work in Firefox now for me.

If someone wouldn't mind testing it again now that would be great :)
high rated
adaliabooks: If someone wouldn't mind testing it again now that would be great :)
Nope.

1) Order of pages incorrect.
2) Some empty pages.
3) "Duplicate" error.
mrkgnao: Nope.

2) Some empty pages.
3) "Duplicate" error.
*sigh*
Bah.

Do the W - Z games still appear at least? (if you can tell, considering the empty pages..)
mrkgnao: Nope.

2) Some empty pages.
3) "Duplicate" error.
adaliabooks: *sigh*
Bah.

Do the W - Z games still appear at least? (if you can tell, considering the empty pages..)
They're not at the beginning, and pages 11-13 do not show anything, so can't see them.
high rated
Not sure if it helps you in any way, but the name of the game I get in the duplicate error is different for each page. For the second page, the game mentioned in the error is the first one of that page. For the third page, the game mentioned is the first one of that page... but for the fourth page, the game mentioned is one that should be on the third page and not on the last page at all.
(using 100 games per page)
high rated
mrkgnao: They're not at the beginning, and pages 11-13 do not show anything, so can't see them.
Well that sounds like they're loading at the end as they should, but just not showing due to the other errors..

This is very bizarre.. that was the only thing I could see that would have been a problem with the manual sort (which commenting out seemed to fix some of the errors..)
I really can't see how the actual sorting part can be the problem...

If you comment out line 2646 do the missing pages appear again?
moonshineshadow: Not sure if it helps you in any way, but the name of the game I get in the duplicate error is different for each page. For the second page, the game mentioned in the error is the first one of that page. For the third page, the game mentioned is the first one of that page... but for the fourth page, the game mentioned is one that should be on the third page and not on the last page at all.
(using 100 games per page)
It depends... it could be that all the games are appearing twice (and just the first is reported as an error) or it could be that certain games are the issue.
Not sure about the fourth page thing though...
high rated
adaliabooks: It depends... it could be that all the games are appearing twice (and just the first is reported as an error) or it could be that certain games are the issue.
Not sure about the fourth page thing though...
No clue :D
I just noticed it when looking at the errors, and was wondering why the heck the fourth page told me the error was about a game that should not be there at all. First I thought I had made a mistake but after checking in my library, the game definitely is on the third page :D