It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Another small non versioned tweak just to see if it has any effect. So you probably need to copy it from the github page.

Tests and results would be appreciated, thanks :)

HypersomniacLive: Sorry, but that sounds about right. Note please, that all the above were done with Manual Sorting disabled.
Wait, do you mean that the sort order was broken and pages weren't showing even with manual sort off?
adaliabooks: Another small non versioned tweak just to see if it has any effect. So you probably need to copy it from the github page.

Tests and results would be appreciated, thanks :)

Wait, do you mean that the sort order was broken and pages weren't showing even with manual sort off?
Sorry, scratch that, I disabled it to get things fixed.
adaliabooks: Another small non versioned tweak just to see if it has any effect. So you probably need to copy it from the github page.
I use the following trick to get the latest version:
1) Edit the current script (it's enough to delete one character)
2) Save
3) Force Find Updates
mrkgnao: I use the following trick to get the latest version:
1) Edit the current script (it's enough to delete one character)
2) Save
3) Force Find Updates
Yeah, that should work. I just assumed you could force an update even with an unedited script, but it doesn't work if the version numbers are the same.
high rated
adaliabooks:
Tried the new non-version. Reset manual sort (exported my sort first, just in case). Reloaded. It's obviously changed something.

Page 1 looks OK (11th Hour to Bard's Tale)
Moved to page 2. Hmmm. Begins with Lionheart, ends with Night of the Rabbit. Obviously not the correct page #2.
Page 3 is D to F.
Page 4 is I to L.
Page 5 is C to D.
Page 6 is F to I.
Page 7 is B to C.
Page 8 is N to R.
Page 9 is R to Sh.
Page 10 is St to T.
Page 11 is empty.
Page 12 is empty.
Page 13 is Sh to St.

Games beginning with T to Z are nowhere (probably on the empty pages 11-12).

Imported my exported sort order, so I could have the 27 games with missing/identical/etc. covers at the beginning of the library (followed by W-Z as before).

P.S. Just want to make clear that I personally am not really too troubled with this whole issue, as I use my GOG library for one thing only: to test AF, nothing else. So don't feel too bad on my account.
high rated
adaliabooks:
mrkgnao: Tried the new non-version. Reset manual sort (exported my sort first, just in case). Reloaded. It's obviously changed something.

Page 1 looks OK (11th Hour to Bard's Tale)
Moved to page 2. Hmmm. Begins with Lionheart, ends with Night of the Rabbit. Obviously not the correct page #2.
Page 3 is D to F.
Page 4 is I to L.
Page 5 is C to D.
Page 6 is F to I.
Page 7 is B to C.
Page 8 is N to R.
Page 9 is R to Sh.
Page 10 is St to T.
Page 11 is empty.
Page 12 is empty.
Page 13 is Sh to St.

Games beginning with T to Z are nowhere (probably on the empty pages 11-12).

Imported my exported sort order, so I could have the 27 games with missing/identical/etc. covers at the beginning of the library (followed by W-Z as before).

P.S. Just want to make clear that I personally am not really too troubled with this whole issue, as I use my GOG library for one thing only: to test AF, nothing else. So don't feel too bad on my account.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I would have expected... so it's not that function that's the problem as empty pages are still appearing.

I know, and I really appreciate the time and effort you put in :)
But as it's broken for everyone it needs to be fixed for those who do use it.

Got to go out, but will try some more small tweaks later to try and narrow down the possible culprits.
high rated
Another tweak. Don't really think it will sort it, but it's worth a try.
high rated
adaliabooks: Another tweak. Don't really think it will sort it, but it's worth a try.
Nope.

1) W-Z at the beginning.
2) Order of pages incorrect.
3) Some empty pages.
high rated
mrkgnao: Nope.

1) W-Z at the beginning.
2) Order of pages incorrect.
3) Some empty pages.
Thanks.

I'm really struggling to see what the issue is, adding it all up points to a problem somewhere between fetching the games from GoG's servers and sorting them but there's only so many lines of code there and most of it is identical to the non manual sorting stuff...

Will you try commenting out line 2765 (document.dispatchEvent(new Event("manualSortEvent"));), it should be the right one now, and see if it solves the empty pages and missing games at least... it removes the manual sorting bit so the sorting should be messed up (or just GoG default sort) but it will narrow things down a bit if that's not where the issue lies...
high rated
plagren: TIE Fighter Collector's CD cover
TIE Fighter Despecialized Edition cover.

Updated.
Attachments:
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Gydion
high rated
adaliabooks: Will you try commenting out line 2765 (document.dispatchEvent(new Event("manualSortEvent"));), it should be the right one now, and see if it solves the empty pages and missing games at least... it removes the manual sorting bit so the sorting should be messed up (or just GoG default sort) but it will narrow things down a bit if that's not where the issue lies...
Commented off, reset manual sort, then paged through the library.
Everything looks ok, it's basically sorted correctly by title, except...
Moving from page 12 to page 13 does nothing except change the number in the little box (13 of 13). It continues to display the contents of page 12 (T- W).
high rated
mrkgnao: Commented off, reset manual sort, then paged through the library.
Everything looks ok, it's basically sorted correctly by title, except...
Moving from page 12 to page 13 does nothing except change the number in the little box (13 of 13). It continues to display the contents of page 12 (T- W).
So only the last page is missing?
Right, then it does seem to be the sorting that's the issue... I'll have a poke through and see why it might be a problem.
The last page not coming through seems to be a separate problem, though why remains a mystery.

high rated
adaliabooks: The last page not coming through seems to be a separate problem, though why remains a mystery.
If without manual sort the last page does not load, then when manual sort later loads it, it considers its games (W-Z) as new and places them at the beginning of the library, as you yourself explained at an earlier point. I think.
high rated
Ok. I think I've figured it out. But let's just do one last test to see if it works now before I do a proper version numbered update.

If someone would please update from the github page (or force an update using mrkgnao's method suggested here) and scroll through the pages of the library with manual sort enabled that would be great (you may need to do a reset of the sort order, though I don't think it should be an issue)

mrkgnao's missing W - Z games may still be an issue, but if I've fixed the other problem I'll come to that next.

Thanks!
high rated
adaliabooks: Ok. I think I've figured it out. But let's just do one last test to see if it works now before I do a proper version numbered update.

If someone would please update from the github page (or force an update using mrkgnao's method suggested here) and scroll through the pages of the library with manual sort enabled that would be great (you may need to do a reset of the sort order, though I don't think it should be an issue)
I still can't see the pages after the first one. Sometimes after several refreshs, I managed to open the second page, but that was quite random, normally just the first page loads and shows games. Resetting the sort order changed nothing in regards to that behaviour (only that it sometimes showed again the last page as first page after a refresh).