It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
moonshineshadow: If I set it to 200 and refresh the page, the 200 games show. But I really need to do a refresh, while when setting it to "show all games" it works without a refresh.

This is the error I get when changing the setting before doing a refresh:
Thanks moon.
It's definitely an array emptying issue. That's why All works fine (no page changes) and the others don't.

I've uploaded a small tweak that might make a difference, but I haven't changed the version number so you'll need to force an update for it to change it.

I've also slipped in a function to export a simple log of all my debug messages (whether debugging is on or not) to help with debugging.

If you have an issue you can type afExportLog() in the console and paste the output somewhere to show me it and it (hopefully) might help.
high rated
(Force) Find updates did not work on Firefox for some reason, I updated via the GitHub page, and will do some tests.

And here's the King's Quest III --> 1207661133 cover.
Attachments:
Post edited January 07, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
adaliabooks: I've uploaded a small tweak that might make a difference, but I haven't changed the version number so you'll need to force an update for it to change it.

If you have an issue you can type afExportLog() in the console and paste the output somewhere to show me it and it (hopefully) might help.
Nothing new in me needing to force an update, I almost need to do that everytime since I only have your script enabled in my library :D

So, I just checked but the update did not solve the problem, I still see only 100 games on the first page when changing the setting without a refresh afterwards.

And when I put the afExportLog() command in the console I get the info "undefined", but funnily still gives me the following output:

Settings Initilised
AF-style setting changed
navbar-fundamentals-position setting changed
Features Loaded
/account
Account
Change Download Links called
setDownloadOptions called
setDownloadOptions finished
Before $compile function
In $compile
library-downloader-links setting changed
afGetData Called
Manual sorting selected, retrieving products
library-games-per-page setting changed
Allow Manual Sort
library-manual-sort setting changed
compileLibrary called
Templates Compiled
Legacy Library View
Change template event called
Legacy Library Grid View
library-style setting changed
library-shelf-colour setting changed
addTopPagination called
library-top-pagin setting changed
Legacy template set
Allow Manual Sort
Manual Sort Products
Retrieve Manual Sort Order
Manual Sort Done
Allow Manual Sort
Pop up shown
Changelog shown
Library shown
Settings saved
library-games-per-page setting set to 200
afGetData Called
Manual Sort Products
Manual Sort Done
Allow Manual Sort
Pop up shown
Changelog shown
Manual Sort shown
Library shown
Settings saved
library-games-per-page setting set to 100
afGetData Called
Manual Sort Products
Manual Sort Done
Allow Manual Sort
Pop up shown
Changelog shown
Other shown
Library shown
Settings saved
library-games-per-page setting set to 200
afGetData Called
Manual Sort Products
Manual Sort Done
Allow Manual Sort
high rated
Set my library to 100 games per page, reset manual sort order, native GOG order set to "Title":

- Page 1-3 loaded fine (games in correct order).
- Page 4 didn't load, see attachment page4.jpg (change to txt).

Tried to run the first command (post #784), while on not-loading page 4, and after a refresh, but nth happened.

Then run afExportLog(), it returned "undefined".

Perhaps I did something wrong?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: (Force) Find updates did not work on Firefox for some reason, I updated via the GitHub page, and will do some tests.
Hmm, perhaps as the version number is the same it doesn't update anyway... I thought that's what force update was for, but clearly not....
Don't worry, moon seems to have already shown it's not enough to fix it. Didn't really think it would be.

moonshineshadow: Nothing new in me needing to force an update, I almost need to do that everytime since I only have your script enabled in my library :D

So, I just checked but the update did not solve the problem, I still see only 100 games on the first page when changing the setting without a refresh afterwards.

And when I put the afExportLog() command in the console I get the info "undefined", but funnily still gives me the following output:
I don't really get how updates work as I don't need to.. so I'm never sure whether it auto updates or pops a message up or something or if it just waits for you to update it yourself...

Ah well, hoped it might just be that simple, but clearly not.

Yeah, the undefined is the actual return value of the function (which in this case I didn't have one, hence undefined) whereas I just had the function set the info straight to your clipboard (as it's easier, copying from the console I find can be a pain)
HypersomniacLive: Then run afExportLog(), it returned "undefined".

I also had that, but something still had been copied to my clipboard which I could paste into my post.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Tried to run the first command (post #784), while on not-loading page 4, and after a refresh, but nth happened.

Then run afExportLog(), it returned "undefined".

That's the expected behaviour, you just need to paste the output (it goes straight to the clipboard)
high rated
Another clue (I feel like _Slaugh_):

My current manual sort begins with:
- Alone in the Dark 2 (AotD2)
- Alone in the Dark 3 (AotD3)
- Death to Spies (DtS)
etc.

When I click on the "move" option for AotD2 it says its current position is 1 (shouldn't it be 0?) and that the game at position 0 is "80 days". The problem is that I don't own "80 days"! It's on my wishlist, though.

When I click on the "move" option for AotD3 it says its current position is 2 and that the game at position 3 is "Afterlife". I don't own "Afterlife" either. It's on my wishlist, though.

When I click on the "move" option for DtS it says its current position is 19 (?!) and that the game at position 18 is "Dead Synchronicity Soundtrack" and the one at position 20 is "Death to Spies: Moment of Truth". You guessed it, I own neither and both are on my wishlist. And "Dead Synchronicity Soundtrack" is indeed item #18 on my wishlist (when sorted by title).

Could AF somehow be mixing one's wishlist with one's library?
high rated
mrkgnao: Another clue (I feel like _Slaugh_):

My current manual sort begins with:
- Alone in the Dark 2 (AotD2)
- Alone in the Dark 3 (AotD3)
- Death to Spies (DtS)
etc.

When I click on the "move" option for AotD2 it says its current position is 1 (shouldn't it be 0?) and that the game at position 0 is "80 days". The problem is that I don't own "80 days"! It's on my wishlist, though.

When I click on the "move" option for AotD3 it says its current position is 2 and that the game at position 3 is "Afterlife". I don't own "Afterlife" either. It's on my wishlist, though.

When I click on the "move" option for DtS it says its current position is 19 (?!) and that the game at position 18 is "Dead Synchronicity Soundtrack" and the one at position 20 is "Death to Spies: Moment of Truth". You guessed it, I own neither and both are on my wishlist. And "Dead Synchronicity Soundtrack" is indeed item #18 on my wishlist (when sorted by title).

Could AF somehow be mixing one's wishlist with one's library?
Wow. That's... odd.

Clearly it is mixing it with your wishlist, though I have no idea how...

Wait. I'm wondering if that's a hangover from when I forgot to un-include the wishlist in manual sorting.. maybe when you clicked through it saved all the games to the manual sort order (which shouldn't really be an issue other than for the move pop up, as the sorting will only sort the games you have)
Testing this by swapping to the wishlist and back (and turning manual sort on and off while on the wishlist page) I've managed to pick up one game from my wishlist into my manual sorting order (but it's just one and it's sticking at -1)

You may just have to reset your sort order (or manually remove them from it) to get rid of them...

I'm gonna say that's an unrelated bug that I'll have to sort later once the more urgent one is dealt with. If you want to leave it for now I may even be able to remove the wishlist games from the sort order, but it'll have to wait till I figure the missing pages thing out.
high rated
mrkgnao: Could AF somehow be mixing one's wishlist with one's library?
adaliabooks: Wow. That's... odd.
Just reporting, that for me my "impressive" wishlist is not mixing with the library.
high rated
OK, I reset again (without export/import).

As usual, immediately after reset, the first page looks OK (begins with 11th Hour, my first-titled game) but when I reload the page, I get games beginning with W-Z as the first games.

My current manual sort now begins with:
- Wings of Prey (WoP)
- Wings!
- Witcher 2
etc.

When I click on the "move" option for WoP it says at the top that its current position is -1 (?!) and at the bottom that the game at position -1 is "Zork:Grand Inquisitor" and the game at position 0 is "11th Hour" (which would have indeed been the last and first game of my library had the just-reset manual sort indeed been based on a proper title sort).

When I click on the "move" option for Wings! it says at the top that its current position is -1 and at the bottom that the game at position -1 is "Zork:Grand Inquisitor" and the game at position 0 is "11th Hour".

Same for Witcher 2.

Same for all the 33 W-Z games which form my page 13 and which end up on page 0.

Only when I get to 11th Hour does it list sensible values.

Hope this helps.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
adaliabooks: Wow. That's... odd.
moonshineshadow: Just reporting, that for me my "impressive" wishlist is not mixing with the library.
Good. That's what I like to hear XD

I think it's from when mrkgnao tested the wishlist a while back and found it all messed up after the manual sort introduction (I forgot to only allow it on the account page) but obviously manual sort had picked up all the wishlist games and added them to his sorting order...

Unfortunately it's nothing to do with the other problems...
mrkgnao: Hope this helps.
That does, a lot.

As far as figuring out why your library sort order isn't working anyway.
For some reason that last page of games is not loading first time round, so when it does on the second load those games are registered as 'new' and given a position of -1, all of them. Hence they show (in alphabetical order) before all other games.

Which makes me realise that I probably have picked up my entire wishlist too (at -1) but I can only see one title because that's all the function in the move box returns / expects.

So clearly there's some kind of issue with loading the last page of your library, possibly just because of the size or perhaps for some other reason... but it looks like the relevant sorting calls are being made before the extra games are recognised.
Yay, something that makes sense! :)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
EDIT:

After switching back to "All", my library refreshed automatically, but displayed games up to Mind: Path to Thalamus, the rest were cut.

After refreshing the page, things got really interesting:

- Up to Guild 2, The games are listed in alphabetical order.
- Then it jumps to Trine 2 up to the end, Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
- After that, it picks up from where it left off in "G", Guild 2: Pirates of the European Seas, The, and goes up to Police Quest 4.
- Then continues from Samaritan Paradox, The up to Treasure Adventure Game (which must be the one before Trine 2).
- And after that, it picks up from where it left off in "P", Populous: The Beginning and ends at Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse.

If I had my library set to 100 games per page, the above would translate into the following order: Pages 1, 2, 3, 6, first half of 4, 5, second half of 4. But AF thinks that Trine 2 is at position 200 (which is indeed the first game of page 3), Guild 2: Pirates of the European Seas, The is on position 251, and so on.

Subsequent refreshes did not fix the problem.
Disabling Manual Sorting in AF, seemed to restore the correct alphabetical order, except for cutting my library at Treasure Adventure Game.

Manually refreshed the page, and things returned to normal.

It'd seem that "reset manual sort" does interfere with things.

Note please that I allowed several minutes between actions.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: snip
I'm starting to wonder if I don't need to just go back to the drawing board with this... :/

Though there is a certain pattern..

You reset the sort order and scrolled through your pages on 100 games per page. It broke on page 4.
After changing to 'All' the errors are again occurring around where page 4 should be...
Hmmm.
adaliabooks: I'm starting to wonder if I don't need to just go back to the drawing board with this... :/

Though there is a certain pattern..

You reset the sort order and scrolled through your pages on 100 games per page. It broke on page 4.
After changing to 'All' the errors are again occurring around where page 4 should be...
Hmmm.
Sorry, but that sounds about right. N̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶S̶o̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶d̶.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by HypersomniacLive