It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: What do you mean with all? o.O
adaliabooks: Any time you change language or OS it will give an unsafe link, it's actually always been like that.. (I had thought I'd fixed it ages ago when I did the downloader links, but obviously it was on the to do list and never got done..)
But clearly no one had tried to change language or OS before now.. XD
Huh? Strange. I did not do anything like that. I'm downloading my library since I have a new computer. And after already having downloaded almost half my library that was the first game to show this error.
*confused now*
high rated
moonshineshadow: Huh? Strange. I did not do anything like that. I'm downloading my library since I have a new computer. And after already having downloaded almost half my library that was the first game to show this error.
*confused now*
Hmmm.
That could just be an unrelated error then.
But whatever the issue, it will be fixed after the next update as I've been able to remove the root cause of the unsafe: tag (the links were getting sanitized to prevent script injection or linking to dodgy things and gogdownloader wasn't in the allowed list).
high rated
Right, new update is here.
The unsafe link bug should now be sorted.
As per mrkgnao's suggestion I've changed the tag on public wishlists from 'Not Set' to just blank.
And you can now sort Public wishlists by priority tag order (I've just kept it to the public ones for now as I didn't think it was really necessary on the private view, but I can do that too if people want it)

Enjoy!
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, new update is here.
As per mrkgnao's suggestion I've changed the tag on public wishlists from 'Not Set' to just blank.
And you can now sort Public wishlists by priority tag order (I've just kept it to the public ones for now as I didn't think it was really necessary on the private view, but I can do that too if people want it)
Enjoy!
Looks good. Cheers.

One curiosity:
- You sort priorities: High > Medium > Low > Watching > Backup > Not Set
- MaGog sorts them: High > Medium > Low > Backup > Watching > Not Set

No idea which is better. Don't think it matters much.
high rated
adaliabooks: And you can now sort Public wishlists by priority tag order (I've just kept it to the public ones for now as I didn't think it was really necessary on the private view, but I can do that too if people want it)
For me it's enough to sort the public wishlist, but...

I would find it convenient to be able to view my public wishlist without having to have to follow two steps to get there (go to my wishlist, then click on the public link). Once upon a time, GOG allowed one to do so by hovering over one's avatar, but not any more (because if you don't need your old PMs, you also don't need to view your public wishlist). Would it be possible to add an optional "Public Wishlist" entry to the account menu? Not too important.
Post edited April 01, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
Minor suggestion.

In the Fundamentals > Wishlist options, change:
"Sync your wishlist tags to my server to share with other users"
to
"Sync your wishlist tags to my server to share with other users and with MaGog"

Enjoy!
Has not been updated for me yet and I still experience the "unsafe link" issue. Will I have to update it manually?
high rated

Enjoy!
MarkoH01: Has not been updated for me yet and I still experience the "unsafe link" issue. Will I have to update it manually?
On Firefox, just do Tools > Greasemonkey > Manage User Scripts, then right click on Adalia Fundamentals and select Find Updates.

I do it whenever Adalia or Barefoot release a new version. It will eventually update by itself, but it tends to take hours. Never figured out why Greasemonkey works this way (not specific to AF).
Post edited April 01, 2016 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: Has not been updated for me yet and I still experience the "unsafe link" issue. Will I have to update it manually?
mrkgnao: On Firefox, just do Tools > Greasemonkey > Manage User Scripts, then right click on Adalia Fundamentals and select Find Updates.

I do it whenever Adalia or Barefoot release a new version. It will eventually update by itself, but it tends to take hours. Never figures out why Greasemonkey works this way (not specific to AF).
Aaaah, thanks. Will do this at once.
...and worked perfectly.
Post edited April 01, 2016 by MarkoH01
high rated
mrkgnao: Looks good. Cheers.

One curiosity:
- You sort priorities: High > Medium > Low > Watching > Backup > Not Set
- MaGog sorts them: High > Medium > Low > Backup > Watching > Not Set

No idea which is better. Don't think it matters much.
Doesn't really matter all that much, I figured from a gifting point of view Watching probably counted as higher than Backup but I would say both are categories of last resort kind of (more for the user than for others) so order doesn't matter much.
But they should probably both be the same. Changing the order in the script is fairly trivial so I don't mind doing that if changing it in MaGoG is more complicated.

mrkgnao: For me it's enough to sort the public wishlist, but...

I would find it convenient to be able to view my public wishlist without having to have to follow two steps to get there (go to my wishlist, then click on the public link). Once upon a time, GOG allowed one to do so by hovering over one's avatar, but not any more (because if you don't need your old PMs, you also don't need to view your public wishlist). Would it be possible to add an optional "Public Wishlist" entry to the account menu? Not too important.
Yeah, I'm sure I can sort something out.

mrkgnao: Minor suggestion.

In the Fundamentals > Wishlist options, change:
"Sync your wishlist tags to my server to share with other users"
to
"Sync your wishlist tags to my server to share with other users and with MaGog"
No problem :)

If it hasn't updated manually then yes. I don't really no much about the updating stuff (as I don't actually use it, obviously) so I'm never sure if or how it works...
high rated
adaliabooks: Doesn't really matter all that much, I figured from a gifting point of view Watching probably counted as higher than Backup but I would say both are categories of last resort kind of (more for the user than for others) so order doesn't matter much.
But they should probably both be the same. Changing the order in the script is fairly trivial so I don't mind doing that if changing it in MaGoG is more complicated.
It's trivial for MaGog too. The reason MaGog uses the order above is because I understand:
- "Backup" to mean "I do want the game, but only as a backup (e.g. for a physical copy), i.e. very low priority"
- "Watching" to mean "I do not want the game (yet), I'm just watching"
That's how I use them.

I suggest we wait for input from others. I don't see any problem with having different orders in AF and MaGog until someone complains.
high rated
adaliabooks: If it hasn't updated manually then yes. I don't really no much about the updating stuff (as I don't actually use it, obviously) so I'm never sure if or how it works...
Thank you for the reply but mrkgnao already helped me out.
adaliabooks: Doesn't really matter all that much, I figured from a gifting point of view Watching probably counted as higher than Backup but I would say both are categories of last resort kind of (more for the user than for others) so order doesn't matter much.
mrkgnao: It's trivial for MaGog too. The reason MaGog uses the order above is because I understand:
- "Backup" to mean "I do want the game, but only as a backup (e.g. for a physical copy), i.e. very low priority"
That's how I use them.

I suggest we wait for input from others. I don't see any problem with having different orders in AF and MaGog until someone complains.
I do use it the same way. But I have to say that those categorys in fact do sound a bit confusing - especially "backup". Watching for me is just watching without even having the intention to buy it (yet). I have a game on my wishlist "watching" just because I wanted to read the gamecard and the reviews when I find the time. At this moment however I have still no intention of buying it.
Post edited April 01, 2016 by MarkoH01
high rated
mrkgnao: It's trivial for MaGog too. The reason MaGog uses the order above is because I understand:
That's how I use them.

Yeah, I can see that making sense too.

Sounds good to me, we'll see what everyone thinks :)

MarkoH01: Thank you for the reply but mrkgnao already helped me out.

I do use it the same way. But I have to say that those categorys in fact do sound a bit confusing - especially "backup". Watching for me is just watching without even having the intention to buy it (yet). I have a game on my wishlist "watching" just because I wanted to read the gamecard and the reviews when I find the time. At this moment however I have still no intention of buying it.
No problem :)

To me watching was meant to be; interested and might buy but not sure yet. (I've got quite a few on my wishlist with that in mind).
Backup is as mrkgnao said; you own the game elsewhere and would like it here but it's not desperate.

I'm not really much of a gifter (not having much money) but I would rather give someone a game they are vaguely interested in but not sure about then one they own elsewhere... but that's just me. The categories can always be changed if people don't like or use them or want different ones :)
high rated
Two things i noticed:

- Since the newest update i'm not able to scroll through my chat contacts anymore

- And the GOGDownloader links for the Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe edition are missing (the novellas) as depicted in the attachment.
Attachments:
high rated
ElTerprise: Two things i noticed:

- Since the newest update i'm not able to scroll through my chat contacts anymore

- And the GOGDownloader links for the Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe edition are missing (the novellas) as depicted in the attachment.
Do the contacts still appear or is it just an empty box?
And if it's empty, if you leave it for a minute do they appear eventually (it was doing that to me, but I removed some timeouts that were no longer necessary and it stopped)

Not sure about that one... it looks like it might have more separate lists than usual :/
I'll look into it and see what I can do.