It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Yes. I did open GOG before updating. Sorry. Didn't think.
Will try again tomorrow.
No it's my fault, I should have realised that would happen and said to update first.
I'll check the backup and see if your data is there and you can try again and see what happens.
Unfortunately the backup from today seems to have been made before you re-uploaded your list, so it will have to wait till tomorrow...
adaliabooks: Unfortunately the backup from today seems to have been made before you re-uploaded your list, so it will have to wait till tomorrow...
No problem. Will report tomorrow.
high rated
mrkgnao: This is persistent. Reproduces every time.
adaliabooks: Thanks, I'll look into that then.
I take that partly back. It happens most of the time, but occasionally it updates after the first load, not the second. And once I had to do three reloads to update. Can't find what determines whether it will update on the first, second or third load. Perhaps delay on your server.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
adaliabooks: Unfortunately the backup from today seems to have been made before you re-uploaded your list, so it will have to wait till tomorrow...
Got to work and checked again.

The wishlist at work still shows everything as "Not Set" (because sync is off I assume), but the information on the server seems to be safe and unchanged, so we're good.

I believe I'll stay unsynced at work, as I'll get confused if I modify things in two places.
high rated
mrkgnao: I take that partly back. It happens most of the time, but occasionally it updates after the first load, not the second. And once I had to do three reloads to update. Can't find what determines whether it will update on the first, second or third load. Perhaps delay on your server.
Yeah, I imagine it just depends whether the AJAX come back in the right order.. I'll see if I can make it more dependable.

mrkgnao: Got to work and checked again.

The wishlist at work still shows everything as "Not Set" (because sync is off I assume), but the information on the server seems to be safe and unchanged, so we're good.

I believe I'll stay unsynced at work, as I'll get confused if I modify things in two places.
Ehmmmm. Yes, I think I set it so that if sync is off you don't get the info from the server either... not sure that's actually the best way thinking about it...

At least it works now :)
high rated
GOG Downloader links for the new Silver version don't work. I tried without Fundamentals and it works without a problem. When I hover over the link it says unsafe:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45YJj6bhfxaMTE3RjBCOWNmUjQ/view?usp=sharing
high rated
Just FYI, there is no artwork for Jotun in the "Legacy" layout.

(Finally got around to reinstalling this after upgrading my OS quite a while ago, and I love it. Thank you for all of your work on it! :)
high rated
MarkoH01: GOG Downloader links for the new Silver version don't work. I tried without Fundamentals and it works without a problem. When I hover over the link it says unsafe:

Very odd.. it shouldn't do that. Do you get any errors along with it?
The script should remove the unsafe tag but it might be failing before it does for some reason.

I do have Silver though so I'll check when I can (probably be Monday or Tuesday as I have a very busy weekend)
high rated
MarkoH01: GOG Downloader links for the new Silver version don't work. I tried without Fundamentals and it works without a problem. When I hover over the link it says unsafe:

adaliabooks: Very odd.. it shouldn't do that. Do you get any errors along with it?
The script should remove the unsafe tag but it might be failing before it does for some reason.

I do have Silver though so I'll check when I can (probably be Monday or Tuesday as I have a very busy weekend)
Here is what happens for me: when I try to use the German link, the downloader starts and shown no progess (status is paused). When I use the English link firefox gives an error message about not knowing how to open the adresss because not a known protocol has been registered (something like this - it shows in German for me and I don't know how to change language in FF to English so it would be of use for you).

Great to hear that you will look into the issue. Not so great to hear about your busy weekend. Hopefully you mean that you will have so many friends and such at your home that you just don't have time for games. No need to rush though and happy easter.
high rated
adaliabooks: Very odd.. it shouldn't do that. Do you get any errors along with it?

Here's what happens for me (quickly checked a few games, and it's not restricted to only games that recently got additional languages):

1. Open a game's details with GOG Downloader enabled.
2. Hover-over the link, it reads gogdownloader://game_name/installer_win_xx, where xx is the chosen language, default being English (or so I think).
3. Switch to another language, say from xx to zz.
4. Hover-over the link, it reads unsafe:gogdownloader://game_name/installer_win_zz.
5. Switch back to the initially set language or any other.
6. Link still has the unsafe tag.

Another interesting thing is that when I open the game details of another game after having done step #3, the language is the one I had switched to for the previous game, and not the default English one (not sure if it always worked like this, and I just didn't notice it till now, but I think it didn't).
The link is correct and works, but switching to another language brings the unsafe tag back.
high rated
MarkoH01: Great to hear that you will look into the issue. Not so great to hear about your busy weekend. Hopefully you mean that you will have so many friends and such at your home that you just don't have time for games. No need to rush though and happy easter.
No problem :)
Unfortunately it's work rather than fun (although to be honest I'd rather be working than have people round.. can't think of anything worse)

HypersomniacLive: Here's what happens for me (quickly checked a few games, and it's not restricted to only games that recently got additional languages):

1. Open a game's details with GOG Downloader enabled.
2. Hover-over the link, it reads gogdownloader://game_name/installer_win_xx, where xx is the chosen language, default being English (or so I think).
3. Switch to another language, say from xx to zz.
4. Hover-over the link, it reads unsafe:gogdownloader://game_name/installer_win_zz.
5. Switch back to the initially set language or any other.
6. Link still has the unsafe tag.

Another interesting thing is that when I open the game details of another game after having done step #3, the language is the one I had switched to for the previous game, and not the default English one (not sure if it always worked like this, and I just didn't notice it till now, but I think it didn't).
The link is correct and works, but switching to another language brings the unsafe tag back.
Thanks for checking Hyper, that's pretty much what I thought it would be, though I did think I had sorted that when I implemented the download links, but obviously not.
It saves me the job of investigating though so I really appreciate it :)

I might just drop Johny a PM and see if he can whitelist the downloader urls so it doesn't happen at all (I haven't been able to do that from the script) as it would be the better solution then trying to catch it and swap the urls as I do now...
high rated
adaliabooks: I might just drop Johny a PM and see if he can whitelist the downloader urls so it doesn't happen at all (I haven't been able to do that from the script) as it would be the better solution then trying to catch it and swap the urls as I do now...
I've replied. :) It's up to you to whitelist it - I've sent you links to $sce Angular service documentation specific for URL-s.
high rated
adaliabooks: I might just drop Johny a PM and see if he can whitelist the downloader urls so it doesn't happen at all (I haven't been able to do that from the script) as it would be the better solution then trying to catch it and swap the urls as I do now...
Johny.: I've replied. :) It's up to you to whitelist it - I've sent you links to $sce Angular service documentation specific for URL-s.
Thanks Johny, I'll have a read through it as soon as I get a chance and give it a try :)
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]
It saves me the job of investigating though so I really appreciate it :)

[...]
*waits patiently for adaliabooks to come up with a way to show his appreciation*