It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: You're very welcome.
yogsloth: I haven't been following along. Did you dig up all the right pics? It's really smashing. Thanks guys.
Glad you like it yogs :)
Well GoG still has most of them on their servers anyway (as they are used by the GoG Mixes) but Hyper sorted out all tye missing or duplicated ones.
HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure I follow.
Just to make sure we're on the same page - let's take the mafia game-thread for example.

I see 25 pages when not logged in. I log in and see 8 pages and a cog. I click on it, and the thread opens taking me to the reply-post. Now, I'd expect the thread to open having 8 pages, but it opens having 25 pages. If I click on the thread title-link instead of the cog, the thread opens having 8 pages.
Are you saying that the reply links mechanism for favourite threads operates on the default 15posts/page setting regardless of my chosen setting?

It's not so much a problem when it comes to reading posts and replies, but it becomes a problem when trying to post - if I don't notice it and refresh the page beforehand, my quick-post doesn't always go through.
Sorry, I misunderstood the problem. I'll look into it and see what the problem might be and if I can fix it.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure I follow.
Just to make sure we're on the same page - let's take the mafia game-thread for example.

I see 25 pages when not logged in. I log in and see 8 pages and a cog. I click on it, and the thread opens taking me to the reply-post. Now, I'd expect the thread to open having 8 pages, but it opens having 25 pages. If I click on the thread title-link instead of the cog, the thread opens having 8 pages.
Are you saying that the reply links mechanism for favourite threads operates on the default 15posts/page setting regardless of my chosen setting?

It's not so much a problem when it comes to reading posts and replies, but it becomes a problem when trying to post - if I don't notice it and refresh the page beforehand, my quick-post doesn't always go through.
Hmmm.. nothing I've done should have any effect on that.. does it happen with the script off?

I don't log out (and therefore don't log in again) so I clearly don't get this problem.. it sounds like the settings for posts per page isn't sticking right after you log in and it's using the basic unlogged in value instead... but like I said, nothing I've done should affect that as all I do is pull a value from the settings and use it to change the [p1 - p whatever] link after the thread title.
The reply cog actually takes you to a specific post number so it's not like that's actually broken either...

I'll try testing this with logging in and out in Firefox and see if I get similar issues (though I might need some replies to posts to test it properly...)
high rated
adaliabooks:
Congratulations on your cameo appearance on the last screenshot of Oxenfree.
high rated
adaliabooks:
mrkgnao: Congratulations on your cameo appearance on the last screenshot of Oxenfree.
XD
Hehe, well spotted, I didn't even notice that when I flipped through the screenshots earlier, though I am on my phone so the writing is small.
high rated
I've seen this thread before but hadn't clicked on it until today. Thanks for this!
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
high rated
adaliabooks:
There's missing artwork for me in the various library modes no matter how many times I refresh.

Legacy:

Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943
Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The
Block'hood
Bombshell
Californium
Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
DEADBOLT
Downfall (Redux)
Enter the Gungeon
Fear Equation
GALAK-Z
Into the Stars
Kingdom
Level22 Gary’s Misadventures
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Game Series
Mushroom 11
Oxenfree
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game
Punch Club
Rayman Raving Rabbids™
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Sheltered
Star Wolves 2
Starbound
SUPERHOT
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection
TerraTech
The Flame in the Flood
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy®
The Solus Project
The Westport Independent
TrickStyle
Uprising: Join or Die
Valhalla Hills
Warrior Kings
X Rebirth

GoG Default / Legacy Remix / Remix:

Battle Chess (Artwork)
Blood 2: The Blood Group (Artwork)
high rated
adaliabooks:
Barry_Woodward: There's missing artwork for me in the various library modes no matter how many times I refresh.

GoG Default / Legacy Remix / Remix:

Battle Chess
Blood 2: The Blood Group
I notice a lot of the Legacy ones are quite recent games, so they just may not have been added yet if no one else using the script owns them. I've forced an update run of the cover system; can you check again and see if there are still any missing. The covers usually take a few hours to update if they are missing.

I'm not sure about the other two... there really shouldn't be artwork missing in the other shelf styles. Do you get any errors in the console on the pages those games should show on?
adaliabooks: I notice a lot of the Legacy ones are quite recent games, so they just may not have been added yet if no one else using the script owns them.
Now that I'm using your script, hopefully that will become less of an issue. ;)

adaliabooks: I've forced an update run of the cover system; can you check again and see if there are still any missing. The covers usually take a few hours to update if they are missing.
Thank you. I'll let you know if they appear.

adaliabooks: I'm not sure about the other two... there really shouldn't be artwork missing in the other shelf styles. Do you get any errors in the console on the pages those games should show on?
I don't.
high rated
Barry_Woodward: Now that I'm using your script, hopefully that will become less of an issue. ;)
I was just thinking that myself :)

adaliabooks: I'm not sure about the other two... there really shouldn't be artwork missing in the other shelf styles. Do you get any errors in the console on the pages those games should show on?
Barry_Woodward: I don't.
Very odd. I presume they show up with the script off?
Is there anything particularly special about those two games? Are they the last two games on your shelf or the first two or something like that?
high rated
adaliabooks: I've forced an update run of the cover system; can you check again and see if there are still any missing. The covers usually take a few hours to update if they are missing.
All the images are working now but for Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943, Downfall (Redux) and Sword of the Stars: Complete, but I imagine it's only a matter of time before they too appear.

adaliabooks: Very odd. I presume they show up with the script off?
They do.

adaliabooks: Is there anything particularly special about those two games? Are they the last two games on your shelf or the first two or something like that?
There's nothing special about them.
high rated
Barry_Woodward: All the images are working now but for Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943, Downfall (Redux) and Sword of the Stars: Complete, but I imagine it's only a matter of time before they too appear.
Great :)
Let me know if those ones don't show up within 12 - 24 hours and I may need to have a look and add them manually (the fact Acthung Panzer has been removed may mean the cover isn't available, not sure about the other two)

adaliabooks: Very odd. I presume they show up with the script off?
Barry_Woodward: They do.

adaliabooks: Is there anything particularly special about those two games? Are they the last two games on your shelf or the first two or something like that?
Barry_Woodward: There's nothing special about them that comes to mind.
I can't think of any reason they would get broken by the script...
Does anyone else own either of those games?
Can you post a screenshot of how they look?
high rated
adaliabooks: I can't think of any reason they would get broken by the script...
Does anyone else own either of those games?
Battle Chess and Blood 2 in GOG Default / Legacy Remix / Remix? Let me change the settings.
Attachments:
legacy.jpg (86 Kb)
default.jpg (57 Kb)
remix.jpg (71 Kb)
Post edited March 17, 2016 by JMich
high rated
adaliabooks: Can you post a screenshot of how they look?
Attachments:
high rated
adaliabooks: Does anyone else own either of those games?
4 screenshots
Attachments:
gd.jpg (95 Kb)
lg.jpg (183 Kb)
lr.jpg (153 Kb)
rm.jpg (114 Kb)
high rated
JMich: Battle Chess and Blood 2 in GOG Default / Legacy Remix / Remix? Let me change the settings.
Barry_Woodward: .
mrkgnao: 4 screenshots
Thanks guys. So it's nothing to do with the actual games and seems to be confined to Barry's library then...
I'll have a think and a poke about in the code and see if I can spot anything that might be causing it...