It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woo, glad you found the problem :) As soon as the update comes out, I'll double-check it and see if it's fixed :)
high rated
A_Future_Pilot: Woo, glad you found the problem :) As soon as the update comes out, I'll double-check it and see if it's fixed :)
It's all good, you can update now.

Hopefully that should sort it out :)
high rated
Yeah! It's all fixed now :)

Thanks!
high rated
A_Future_Pilot: Yeah! It's all fixed now :)

Thanks!
Great, no problem :)
high rated
Emm... all of my favourite threads suddenly say "[p: 1 - Infinity]" next to their title. Anyone else having this?
HypersomniacLive: Emm... all of my favourite threads suddenly say "[p: 1 - Infinity]" next to their title. Anyone else having this?
No. I'm good.
high rated
That's odd, I even get a link for "page infinity" which of course results to a 404 Error page.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Emm... all of my favourite threads suddenly say "[p: 1 - Infinity]" next to their title. Anyone else having this?
No... it's working fine for me.

Try changing your posts per page in settings (the normal forum ones, not the script ones) and see what happens?

It sounds like the saved value might have become corrupted or something...
high rated
But clicking on the thread title (set to open the last page) works fine.
adaliabooks: No... it's working fine for me.

Try changing your posts per page in settings (the normal forum ones, not the script ones) and see what happens?

It sounds like the saved value might have become corrupted or something...
Cheers, that seems to have fixed it. :-)

I think I've noticed something else regarding the favourite threads. When I first log in, and have a reply in one of them, when I click on that the gear to read it, the thread opens with the number of pages I see when logged out, and it takes a refresh of the page for it to display correctly. I'm sure it got this at least a couple of times, but not sure if it's consistent. Anyone else?
Post edited March 09, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Cheers, that seems to have fixed it. :-)

I think I've noticed something else regarding the favourite threads. When I first log in, and have a reply in one of them, when I click on that the gear to read it, the thread opens with the number of pages I see when logged out, and it takes a refresh of the page for it to display correctly. I'm sure it got this at least a couple of times, but not sure if it's consistent. Anyone else?
That's probably right... I've only changed the last page link that displays wrongly, if the reply cog thing's link is also wrong then it will take you to the wrong page..

I should probably be able to fix that too though, just didn't realise it was a problem.
HypersomniacLive: I think I've noticed something else regarding the favourite threads. When I first log in, and have a reply in one of them, when I click on that the gear to read it, the thread opens with the number of pages I see when logged out, and it takes a refresh of the page for it to display correctly. I'm sure it got this at least a couple of times, but not sure if it's consistent. Anyone else?
Can't help you there. As you probably know, I don't log in.
high rated
adaliabooks: That's probably right... I've only changed the last page link that displays wrongly, if the reply cog thing's link is also wrong then it will take you to the wrong page..

I should probably be able to fix that too though, just didn't realise it was a problem.
I'm not sure I follow.
Just to make sure we're on the same page - let's take the mafia game-thread for example.

I see 25 pages when not logged in. I log in and see 8 pages and a cog. I click on it, and the thread opens taking me to the reply-post. Now, I'd expect the thread to open having 8 pages, but it opens having 25 pages. If I click on the thread title-link instead of the cog, the thread opens having 8 pages.
Are you saying that the reply links mechanism for favourite threads operates on the default 15posts/page setting regardless of my chosen setting?

It's not so much a problem when it comes to reading posts and replies, but it becomes a problem when trying to post - if I don't notice it and refresh the page beforehand, my quick-post doesn't always go through.
high rated
I just tried the "Legacy" shelf for the first time.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
high rated
yogsloth: I just tried the "Legacy" shelf for the first time.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're very welcome.
yogsloth: I just tried the "Legacy" shelf for the first time.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HypersomniacLive: You're very welcome.
I haven't been following along. Did you dig up all the right pics? It's really smashing. Thanks guys.