It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I let it update without reading what it's about, so phew! ;-P
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I let it update without reading what it's about, so phew! ;-P
What, do you not trust my updates Hyper? :P

It was just a small one this time so it shouldn't break anything...
high rated
adaliabooks: What, do you not trust my updates Hyper? :P

It was just a small one this time so it shouldn't break anything...
That actually depends - were you drunk or sober? ;-P
high rated
HypersomniacLive: That actually depends - were you drunk or sober? ;-P
Well the timestamp says it was 20 hours ago, which would make it sometime around noon yesterday..
So I'll say sober, I may be Irish but I'm not so far gone that I'm drunk at noon (particularly as I was working last night) :P
high rated
Right, I can't imagine there will be any issues as most of the pages the script affects were HTTPS anyway, but GoG's new move to all HTTPS may mean some bugs or errors so if you spot anything let me know :)
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, I can't imagine there will be any issues as most of the pages the script affects were HTTPS anyway, but GoG's new move to all HTTPS may mean some bugs or errors so if you spot anything let me know :)
I've been forcing HTTPS on GOG with the HTTPS Everywhere add-on for ages now, and the only times something broke with AF were when either GOG changed something in the background, you were too drunk while making an update, or a combination of them. ;-P
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, I can't imagine there will be any issues as most of the pages the script affects were HTTPS anyway, but GoG's new move to all HTTPS may mean some bugs or errors so if you spot anything let me know :)
HypersomniacLive: I've been forcing HTTPS on GOG with the HTTPS Everywhere add-on for ages now, and the only times something broke with AF were when either GOG changed something in the background, you were too drunk while making an update, or a combination of them. ;-P
:P

Thanks Hyper, that's good to know. It shouldn't be an issue then.
You shouldn't feel it, but no worries there! We'll roll out some heavy artillery for you someday. ;) But not too soon.

Night-night. :P
I'm seeing "NaN" as the last page on the "Descent Definitive Collection" thread in the Descent subforum (it's favorited).

http://www.gog.com/forum/descent_series/the_definitive_collection

This is the only thread I'm seeing this problem with :)

Thanks for making this script btw!
Post edited March 08, 2016 by A_Future_Pilot
A_Future_Pilot: I'm seeing "NaN" as the last page on the "Descent Definitive Collection" thread in the Descent subforum (it's favorited).

Make sure you are on AF version 1.4.5, as this bug was recently fixed and your script might not have updated yet.
high rated
Johny.: You shouldn't feel it, but no worries there! We'll roll out some heavy artillery for you someday. ;) But not too soon.

Night-night. :P
That sounds ominous... should I be worried? :P
A_Future_Pilot: snip
See mrkgnao's post. Try updating the script, if it's still doing it with the last update let me know and I'll look into it, it might be a sub forum issue that I haven't properly accounted for.
Post edited March 08, 2016 by adaliabooks
Yes, I'm on 1.4.5 :)
A_Future_Pilot: Yes, I'm on 1.4.5 :)
Thanks, I'll check it out then.
high rated
A_Future_Pilot: I'm seeing "NaN" as the last page on the "Descent Definitive Collection" thread in the Descent subforum (it's favorited).

There's definitely something odd there.. I thought at first it might just be that you had all the threads with more than 1 page favourited and hence getting the NaN error (as it can't find a working page to scrape the correct numbers from).

But when I favourite that thread it reads 7 pages instead of 5 (as it does when unfavourited)... I'll throw in some debugs and poke about with the script to see where the math error is (or what else might be going on)
high rated
Small update.

Right, after poking about I realised the whole lazy method I was using for calculating the posts per page was stupid and prone to failing in a number of different circumstances.

So I've reworked it to fetch the proper number from your settings page on first loading and store it to use for subsequent runs so it only makes an AJAX call once.

Pre-posting edit: just realised I forgot to put in a listener to update the stored number if you change your preferences. No one update yet! (I've knocked back the version number on the website so it shouldn't update itself till I'm done)

Edit: And it's fine now, I've added the listener to the script and it seems to work so you can update now :)
Post edited March 08, 2016 by adaliabooks