It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: It was only when there was 141 posts (on 20 pages) so it was 1 post onto the next page. As soon as there was a second post it fixed itself.. not sure if it was a GoG related bug (like the next page not showing sometimes) or an error in my calculations.
HypersomniacLive: I'd go with the usual GOG bug of the forum software choking, until someone reports experiencing issues.
I've just noticed another one, if you're not on the first page and the top non favourite topic has only 1 page it causes an error and just puts NaN (not a number for all the non programmers) for all the pages in favourites..
Fortunately that should be an easy enough fix, and I'll get right on it.
high rated
And fixed both of the bug fix bugs and updated.

The first was because the replies tally shown is replies only and excludes the first post (so when a page has 1 post on a new page it would still show the old number of pages), easily fixed by adding one to the tally before dividing by the number.

The second was because I pull the number of pages from a thread in the non favourites section (because that was easier than trying to tie it in to the option in your settings) and when the top thread didn't have pages it failed. So now checks to make sure it's got a thread with pages before finding the posts per page settings from it.
high rated
adaliabooks:
Thanks for maintaining this awesome tool.
high rated
adaliabooks: And fixed both of the bug fix bugs and updated.

The first was because the replies tally shown is replies only and excludes the first post (so when a page has 1 post on a new page it would still show the old number of pages), easily fixed by adding one to the tally before dividing by the number.

[...]
I thought you had taken this into account, otherwise I would have mentioned it to you yesterday.

Cheers for the update, and your continued efforts, much appreciated.
high rated
adaliabooks:
mrkgnao: Thanks for maintaining this awesome tool.
No problem :)

HypersomniacLive: I thought you had taken this into account, otherwise I would have mentioned it to you yesterday.

Cheers for the update, and your continued efforts, much appreciated.
Nah, just a foolish oversight. I did it quickly and forgot to take into account that it tallies replies rather than actual posts.

No problem :)
The one feature I would be really interested would be a way to make it so that topics where the first post is "low rated" don't appear as having been read when there are new posts.

Sometimes, a topic that is "low rated" is one I am actually interested in following, and I find that behavior of the forum software to be rather obnoxious.
high rated
dtgreene: The one feature I would be really interested would be a way to make it so that topics where the first post is "low rated" don't appear as having been read when there are new posts.

Sometimes, a topic that is "low rated" is one I am actually interested in following, and I find that behavior of the forum software to be rather obnoxious.
The problem there is that the decision appears to be done server side and they are just tagged with the same CSS class as opened threads.
I could check every opened thread to see if the first post is downrated and change the CSS if it is; but then you'd have the opposite problem of all low rated threads appearing to be unread whether there are new posts or not..

To get around that I'd have to track what the last post you'd seen in a thread was (which I've considered doing anyway so I could implement a 'last unread post' link) but doing so for every thread you've ever clicked would probably create a lot of unnecessary info stored in the script storage, and creating work arounds to erase that info would be extra work.

In short; it might be possible, but it would be a lot of work. I'll think about it, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it to come any time soon.
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

In short; it might be possible, but it would be a lot of work. I'll think about it, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it to come any time soon.
How about soon™?
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

HypersomniacLive: How about soon™?
Yeah, that sounds about right ;)
Well I just remembered something... what about an option to have newly added games at the end of the shelf? Please?
high rated
moonshineshadow: Well I just remembered something... what about an option to have newly added games at the end of the shelf? Please?
Ah, yes. Forgot about that one, sorrry moon. I'll include it in the next update.
moonshineshadow: Well I just remembered something... what about an option to have newly added games at the end of the shelf? Please?
adaliabooks: Ah, yes. Forgot about that one, sorrry moon. I'll include it in the next update.
Yeah :-)
Thanks!
high rated
adaliabooks: Ah, yes. Forgot about that one, sorrry moon. I'll include it in the next update.
moonshineshadow: Yeah :-)
Thanks!
Done :)

I haven't been able to actually test it (not having any new game to see what happens) but I can't see there being an issue unless of made some kind of stupid error or typo.

Let me know if it does work as intended :)
high rated
moonshineshadow: Yeah :-)
Thanks!
adaliabooks: Done :)
I haven't been able to actually test it (not having any new game to see what happens) but I can't see there being an issue unless of made some kind of stupid error or typo.
Let me know if it does work as intended :)
It works :-)
high rated
moonshineshadow: It works :-)
Excellent, thanks moon :)