It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: No. That's not what it does now, as far as I can see.
If I search for "window" in this thread, it finds both "window" and "windows".
With the "whole word" option, it will find "window", but not "windows".
adaliabooks: Ah, so only find an exact match and not contained within another word.
Got you :)

I'm sure that should be possible somehow, I'll add it to my list.
Cheers.
high rated
After a little break I've eased myself back in with some small changes.

A new update is up.

I've made a few CSS tweaks; all instances of usernames now show as they are written rather than in uppercase (or at least all the ones I could find).
I've also added the ability to sort reviews by ascending or descending order on the game pages.
And added an exact match option to the forum and thread search (let me know if does what you were looking for mrkgnao) which doesn't match instances within words or with a different case.

I've tried to sort the Palemoon issues out, but I couldn't even get the script to do anything in Palemoon (not even an error) so I'll have to come back to that.

And I looked at adding join dates to the friends invite box (at Hyper's request) but while it should be possible, it requires a bit more tweaking to get right as the CSS is all tied up with the friends page itself so I'll have to do more of a rework to make it look right.

As usual, let me know if there are any errors / problems.
I've reworked the search slightly to accommodate the new mode so there may be some problems there, but my tests didn't turn up any issues so far.
adaliabooks: After a little break I've eased myself back in with some small changes.

A new update is up.

I've made a few CSS tweaks; all instances of usernames now show as they are written rather than in uppercase (or at least all the ones I could find).
I've also added the ability to sort reviews by ascending or descending order on the game pages.
And added an exact match option to the forum and thread search (let me know if does what you were looking for mrkgnao) which doesn't match instances within words or with a different case.

I've tried to sort the Palemoon issues out, but I couldn't even get the script to do anything in Palemoon (not even an error) so I'll have to come back to that.

And I looked at adding join dates to the friends invite box (at Hyper's request) but while it should be possible, it requires a bit more tweaking to get right as the CSS is all tied up with the friends page itself so I'll have to do more of a rework to make it look right.

As usual, let me know if there are any errors / problems.
I've reworked the search slightly to accommodate the new mode so there may be some problems there, but my tests didn't turn up any issues so far.
That's sounds pretty good!
Too bad I'm too tired (and a bit annoyed) right now. I'll update AF tomorrow, and report back.
Cheers!
high rated
adaliabooks:
The Exact Match doesn't work exactly as you intended.
Try searching for "Yes" in this thread with "Exact Match" and "Highlight" checked.
It will find both posts with "Yes" (and highlight them) and posts with "yes" (and not highlight them).
Otherwise this feature looks real good. Cheers.
high rated
mrkgnao: The Exact Match doesn't work exactly as you intended.
Try searching for "Yes" in this thread with "Exact Match" and "Highlight" checked.
It will find both posts with "Yes" (and highlight them) and posts with "yes" (and not highlight them).
Clearly didn't test it quite thoroughly enough..
I'll have a look at it to tomorrow and see what's wrong.
high rated
adaliabooks:
For review sorting, your labels for "Ascending" and "Descending" are reversed.

For example, if you choose "Length Ascending" the first is the longest and the last the shortest, which is obviously descending. The default for everything should be descending.
high rated
mrkgnao: For review sorting, your labels for "Ascending" and "Descending" are reversed.

For example, if you choose "Length Ascending" the first is the longest and the last the shortest, which is obviously descending. The default for everything should be descending.
Whoops.
I'll fix that tomorrow too. I only checked that it was actually changing, forgot to check whether it was the right sorting showing...
high rated
New update.

mrkgnao: The Exact Match doesn't work exactly as you intended.
Should be working now, regex problems.

mrkgnao: For review sorting, your labels for "Ascending" and "Descending" are reversed.

I've swapped it around so it should show the right way now.

I've also added a fix for the favourite thread page numbers bug. I haven't put it as an option as I just assumed everyone would want it.. please let me know if this is not the case ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: New update.

[...]
Cheers. The "Ascending" and "Descending" options work as should now.

Regarding the "Exact Match' search option - I have a question.
I've run a search in the mafia game thread for "ve" that Lifthrasil used instead of "we" to demonstrate his German accent.
While his posts showed up in the results, I also got every post that contains "I've".

Do cases of contractions still fall under "Exact Match"? Is there a way to not have them included in search results?

adaliabooks: [...]

I've also added a fix for the favourite thread page numbers bug. I haven't put it as an option as I just assumed everyone would want it.. please let me know if this is not the case ;)
I can't believe my eyes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
high rated
adaliabooks: New update.
All seems fine now. Good show!

adaliabooks: I haven't put it as an option as I just assumed everyone would want it.
https://xkcd.com/1172/
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. The "Ascending" and "Descending" options work as should now.

Regarding the "Exact Match' search option - I have a question.
I've run a search in the mafia game thread for "ve" that Lifthrasil used instead of "we" to demonstrate his German accent.
While his posts showed up in the results, I also got every post that contains "I've".

Do cases of contractions still fall under "Exact Match"? Is there a way to not have them included in search results?

I can't believe my eyes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Great.

Well the search is based on a word boundary regex, which should find the string surrounded by any whitespace or non alphanumeric characters (if I understand it correctly). So yes, that is expected (though possibly not desirable.. but I'm not sure how to work around that edge case).
I could just search for the word surround by whitespace characters, but it wouldn't find words at the end of sentences (or followed by any kind of punctuation). Plus mrkgnao did specifically request it should find words surrounded by punctuation.

:D
Glad you like it, I've been meaning to fix it for a while but just kept forgetting.

mrkgnao: All seems fine now. Good show!

adaliabooks: I haven't put it as an option as I just assumed everyone would want it.
mrkgnao: https://xkcd.com/1172/
Great :)

XD
I should have known someone would link to that...
Like I said, if anyone found it useful I can make it optional :P
high rated
Looks like their might be a slight error in the favourites bug fix.. it's showing the latest mafia game as 7 pages when it should be 8.

Not sure if it's just me though?

I'll poke in the script and see what the problem might be.
high rated
adaliabooks: Looks like their might be a slight error in the favourites bug fix.. it's showing the latest mafia game as 7 pages when it should be 8.

Not sure if it's just me though?

I'll poke in the script and see what the problem might be.
They all show fine for me (I'm on 50posts/page).
Sometimes the front page takes a while to show the latest page of a thread.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: They all show fine for me (I'm on 50posts/page).
Sometimes the front page takes a while to show the latest page of a thread.
It was only when there was 141 posts (on 20 pages) so it was 1 post onto the next page. As soon as there was a second post it fixed itself.. not sure if it was a GoG related bug (like the next page not showing sometimes) or an error in my calculations.
high rated
adaliabooks: It was only when there was 141 posts (on 20 pages) so it was 1 post onto the next page. As soon as there was a second post it fixed itself.. not sure if it was a GoG related bug (like the next page not showing sometimes) or an error in my calculations.
I'd go with the usual GOG bug of the forum software choking, until someone reports experiencing issues.