It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Question: Would it be possible to have a feature on the "view download page" that hides OS and Languages that you have no interest in? My apologies if this has been brought up before. I did a cursory look, but didn't see this specific request.

Cheers!
adaliabooks: I'm not sure I understand foxworks, do you just want to hide the menus or a specific set of languages and OSes?
As in do you want to be able to hide a set of languages (like show English and French but hide Spanish and Russian) or just the whole menu?
I would just like to see English Windows installers only. Having the ability to hide Linux, OSX, and other languages would be of great benefit. Certain games can be overwhelming to isolate which installers to download.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by foxworks
high rated
foxworks: I would just like to see English Windows installers only. Having the ability to hide Linux, OSX, and other languages would be of great benefit. Certain games can be overwhelming to isolate which installers to download.
You could always learn a few foreign languages, and start using other OSes. ;-P
foxworks: I would just like to see English Windows installers only. Having the ability to hide Linux, OSX, and other languages would be of great benefit. Certain games can be overwhelming to isolate which installers to download.
HypersomniacLive: You could always learn a few foreign languages, and start using other OSes. ;-P
Indeed. Good thing I took up French years ago. I'm well on my way :p
high rated
foxworks: Indeed. Good thing I took up French years ago. I'm well on my way :p
So, by the time you retire, you'll have no use for the feature you asked for?
high rated
Feature request.

How difficult is it to have usernames display in sentence casing in that pop-up "Invite to Friends" window of the Friends page?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Feature request.

How difficult is it to have usernames display in sentence casing in that pop-up "Invite to Friends" window of the Friends page?
It should just be another CSS tweak, so fairly easy.
I'll add it to the list to do when I get back to working on the script.
high rated
adaliabooks: It should just be another CSS tweak, so fairly easy.
What?! So you lied?!

Vote adaliabooks
high rated
HypersomniacLive: What?! So you lied?!

Vote adaliabooks
Well I am perma scum... what do you expect? ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: Well I am perma scum... what do you expect? ;)
You're right, what did I expect? Silly me.

Just remember - no complaining I'm on your case for no reason when we play together again. ;-)
low rated
HypersomniacLive: What?! So you lied?!

Vote adaliabooks
How lazy are you? (<- yes, whole point of the post) If you want adaliabooks to add it you could at least work out the change for him. As it's CSS just add it to your GOG style:
.user__header-details .user__name {
text-transform: none;
}
high rated
Gydion: How lazy are you? (<- yes, whole point of the post) [...]
Very classy. Falling short of making your daily quota of unwarranted insults and attacks? Glad I could be of service.

Gydion: [...] As it's CSS just add it to your GOG style:
.user__header-details .user__name {
}
Gydion:
Did you test this on the Friends page?

Because the one that actually works, at least for me on Firefox, is:
.user-rectangle--no-details .user-rectangle__name {
}
And my request was not (just) for myself (because I got it sorted out for myself), but also for people that might not know how or don't use styles.
low rated
HypersomniacLive: Did you test this on the Friends page?
In fact, no. Clearly did a poor job of comprehending post #1160. The other bit works on the forums.

HypersomniacLive: Very classy. Falling short of making your daily quota of unwarranted insults and attacks? Glad I could be of service.
But... just for you? Hmm, I can't tell anymore. *sobs* HypersomniacLive for treasurer?
Post edited February 05, 2016 by Gydion
high rated
OMFG! I begged GOG for proper sorting again and again and just yesterday I posted again how I cannot understand that they won't fix sorting. How could I have known that this script does that all, icluding anti scammer chat, forum searc ... I am so happy now. Adaliabooks I worship you - you are my GOG hero now.

Maybe there is a tiny little thing you could help me with in a future version of your script. I have Barefoot Essentials installed as well and whenever I want to type @ instead it types the quoting tag. can this be fixed by script too?
high rated
MarkoH01: OMFG! I begged GOG for proper sorting again and again and just yesterday I posted again how I cannot understand that they won't fix sorting. How could I have known that this script does that all, icluding anti scammer chat, forum searc ... I am so happy now. Adaliabooks I worship you - you are my GOG hero now.

Maybe there is a tiny little thing you could help me with in a future version of your script. I have Barefoot Essentials installed as well and whenever I want to type @ instead it types the quoting tag. can this be fixed by script too?
No problem, glad you like it :)

Hmmm... that's odd. Barefoot Essentials adds hotkeys for bolding and stuff and the hotkey should be CTRL + Q for the quote tag (at least that's what my tests show). I imagine that may be a bug in BE that you could report to Barefoot to check.
Failing that it could be some kind of error in your keyboard (or just a weirdly configured keyboard that has different keystrokes then most) but I'm not sure how to test or fix that...
MarkoH01: OMFG! I begged GOG for proper sorting again and again and just yesterday I posted again how I cannot understand that they won't fix sorting. How could I have known that this script does that all, icluding anti scammer chat, forum searc ... I am so happy now. Adaliabooks I worship you - you are my GOG hero now.

adaliabooks: No problem, glad you like it :)

Hmmm... that's odd. Barefoot Essentials adds hotkeys for bolding and stuff and the hotkey should be CTRL + Q for the quote tag (at least that's what my tests show). I imagine that may be a bug in BE that you could report to Barefoot to check.
Failing that it could be some kind of error in your keyboard (or just a weirdly configured keyboard that has different keystrokes then most) but I'm not sure how to test or fix that...
I think it was mrkgnao who figured out WHY this happened. This have to be somewhere in the BE thread and I posted it there a long time ago. Unfortunately it was not fixed by Barefootmonkey. I will search for it and post it for you to figure out if there is anything you could do about it.