It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: The problem is mainly that the their are two account ids, a GoG one and a Galaxy one. The AJAX call used on the forums uses the GoG ID, but there is no easy way to get that from the chat page as it uses the Galaxy ID...
This may be a stupid question, but why does a single account need to have two IDs?
high rated
adaliabooks: The problem is mainly that the their are two account ids, a GoG one and a Galaxy one. The AJAX call used on the forums uses the GoG ID, but there is no easy way to get that from the chat page as it uses the Galaxy ID...
HypersomniacLive: This may be a stupid question, but why does a single account need to have two IDs?
Because this is gog? :P
high rated
moonshineshadow: Because this is gog? :P
Ha, I mean besides the obvious "this is GOG" reason.

@adaliabooks
I'm a bit unsure about the purpose of the "Unread Messages" filter - do we have this because the "Last Active" sort order may push unread messages further down the contacts list? if I receive a message from someone I hadn't talked to in some time, wouldn't that automatically make that user part of the "Last Active" ones?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: And he also said he'd do the STAR WARS: X-Wing Collector's CD (1994) --> 1207667213 one.
It's done. Well, it was. I will probably revisit the star field which I threw in after I exported it the first time and desaturate it a bit.

Edit: Alright, guess it's done.
Attachments:
Post edited January 20, 2016 by Gydion
high rated
moonshineshadow: I am wondering if that is also the reason for the problem with the people who had a name change to something with an _. That just one ID gets updated or something.
Very probably, if not the same issue then something similar certainly.

HypersomniacLive: This may be a stupid question, but why does a single account need to have two IDs?
I'd go with moon's answer ;)

At a guess I would say the new system was built from scratch independently of the old and the old one is eventually meant to be phased out. But that can only happen when the rest of the site gets overhauled (ie. The forum gets redone) and the old system isn't being used...
Why they didn't just use the same ids for both systems is anyones guess (although they are considerably different with the galaxy ones being much longer, so that may have something to do with it)
HypersomniacLive: @adaliabooks
I'm a bit unsure about the purpose of the "Unread Messages" filter - do we have this because the "Last Active" sort order may push unread messages further down the contacts list? if I receive a message from someone I hadn't talked to in some time, wouldn't that automatically make that user part of the "Last Active" ones?
Unread messages was more for use with the default GoG sort, so you can find any messages that might be hiding under a bunch of online people, or if you've got an old message buried that you hadn't realised you were yet to read...

Not entirely sure how useful the filters are, but I was able to add them so I did... XD

I wanted to do one for friends but the conversation list doesn't actually hold that information so I couldn't.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
Updated. Everything looks good. Great work, adalia.
Such a pleasure not having to see all these historic contacts I haven't talked to in years just because they happen to be online.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

I'd go with moon's answer ;)

At a guess I would say the new system was built from scratch independently of the old and the old one is eventually meant to be phased out. But that can only happen when the rest of the site gets overhauled (ie. The forum gets redone) and the old system isn't being used...
Why they didn't just use the same ids for both systems is anyones guess (although they are considerably different with the galaxy ones being much longer, so that may have something to do with it)

[...]
The forum getting redone? That'll be a horror experience. ;-)

*shivers*

adaliabooks: [...]

Unread messages was more for use with the default GoG sort, so you can find any messages that might be hiding under a bunch of online people, or if you've got an old message buried that you hadn't realised you were yet to read...

Not entirely sure how useful the filters are, but I was able to add them so I did... XD

I wanted to do one for friends but the conversation list doesn't actually hold that information so I couldn't.
Ah, you're right. I just assumed that people would go with "Last Active", as that makes more sense for a private communication system.

Haha, that's as good a reason as any to implement the filters. Not sure there'd actually be a point for a friends one, the whole thing doesn't have any meaningful reason to exist in the first place.

Gydion: It's done. Well, it was. I will probably revisit the star field which I threw in after I exported it the first time and desaturate it a bit.

Edit: Alright, guess it's done.
Looks good, just two things regarding the "COLLECTOR'S CD-ROM" banner:

1. The font is smaller, making it hard to read - was that intentional?
2. Have you tried putting it at the bottom, like you did with the other one? I think it'll stick out more, and make it easier to notice/read.
HypersomniacLive: 1. The font is smaller, making it hard to read - was that intentional?
Yes, for you or it's from a different source.

HypersomniacLive: 2. Have you tried putting it at the bottom, like you did with the other one? I think it'll stick out more, and make it easier to notice/read.
Under the title is the proper position, never-mind certain other glaring inconsistencies, and it's currently covering up some text. I haven't tried it elsewhere yet. Of course if I'm going to make it bigger it's already running into that X-Wing...

Didn't realize I had the LucasArts logo so close to the edge. I'll play around with the banner when I fix that.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: And he also said he'd do the STAR WARS: X-Wing Collector's CD (1994) --> 1207667213 one.
HypersomniacLive: Looks good, just two things regarding the "COLLECTOR'S CD-ROM" banner:
The X-Wing banner I was using had a larger CD yet with a smaller font. Switched it to the TIE Fighter banner (bit larger version). I still prefer A (banner shifted down a bit), but B's not terrible.
Attachments:
I'm trying to use the version 1.4.1 on Pale Moon... and I can't get it to work at all, in fact I didn't even have the pop up menu under the account menu, which is surprising because I'm using Barefoot essentials with apparently no problems.
The last version of Adalia I had installed was 1.2.0 if I remember correctly. Everything wasn't working perfectly (like sorting reviews) and that's why I wasn't using it often, but a lot of things were fine. So I don't understand... Should I check something in my browser ? (May it's it or some configuration who screw things)
Post edited January 22, 2016 by Splatsch
high rated
Gydion: The X-Wing banner I was using had a larger CD yet with a smaller font. Switched it to the TIE Fighter banner (bit larger version). I still prefer A (banner shifted down a bit), but B's not terrible.
Yes, I had noticed that the banners were different.
With this one, version A does indeed look better (the bottom part of version B feels a bit cluttered).

I think we're good to go now.
high rated
Splatsch: I'm trying to use the version 1.4.1 on Pale Moon... and I can't get it to work at all, in fact I didn't even have the pop up menu under the account menu, which is surprising because I'm using Barefoot essentials with apparently no problems.
The last version of Adalia I had installed was 1.2.0 if I remember correctly. Everything wasn't working perfectly (like sorting reviews) and that's why I wasn't using it often, but a lot of things were fine. So I don't understand... Should I check something in my browser ? (May it's it or some configuration who screw things)
We have issues with Palemoon.. see this post (and the previous ones for details) for a fix.

I'll probably have a look at it and try incorporate it into the script itself.
adaliabooks: We have issues with Palemoon.. see this post (and the previous ones for details) for a fix.

Oh, ok ! I just tried to take a look, but I'm afraid I don't have enough knowledge to understand what to do exactly XD Is this a script to instal, like Adalia Fundamentals ?
If it's too long to explain, I don't want to take your time ;) I'll wait for a "easy" fix, or better, your fixed version.

By the way, I don't remember if I already said but... thanks a lot for this scripts ! (and taking care of people under PaleMoon :))
high rated
adaliabooks: We have issues with Palemoon.. see this post (and the previous ones for details) for a fix.

Splatsch: Oh, ok ! I just tried to take a look, but I'm afraid I don't have enough knowledge to understand what to do exactly XD Is this a script to instal, like Adalia Fundamentals ?
If it's too long to explain, I don't want to take your time ;) I'll wait for a "easy" fix, or better, your fixed version.

By the way, I don't remember if I already said but... thanks a lot for this scripts ! (and taking care of people under PaleMoon :))
Not sure exactly, it was a while ago.. I think it needed to be added to the script to make it work...
It'll probably be after the weekend but I'll take a look at it and see what's up. As long as it doesn't break anything for other users I'll just add the fix to the script and push an update.

Or course it probably means downloading Palemoon to actually test it myself..

I just didn't add it before as I was still working on new features and stuff at the time and didn't have a chance to run tests in a different browser but as I'm at a bit of a loose end for new features at the moment I'll try sort it out.

On that note if anyone has any feature requests they'd like to see implemented let me know and I'll see what I can do :)
high rated
adaliabooks: On that note if anyone has any feature requests they'd like to see implemented let me know and I'll see what I can do :)
I would like a feature that allows me to get all the games I want for free :-P