It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Yes it is handy. I just don't understand what this "specific set of circumstances" is - the text was showing on Pthologic Classic HD even though that had a distinct cover from the beginning, and it also continued showing on Alone in the Dark 1 after the covers were replaced.
It's basically a bundled game that has no url of it's own, but sometimes there are games that are technically bundled (Pathologic was one) because they have a different ID in library and catalogue. So the url is associated with the catalogue id and the library id points to that one and the script thinks it's a bundle and needs the overlay. With those ones I just need to manually add the url to the library id so it knows it's not really a bundle.
Other instances are when the base game in a bundle uses GoG's default cover but I've replaced the others. The remaining unreplaced game still points to another id for its url and gets the overlay text, even though it doesn't need it because the boxes are all unique now.
vulchor: It's been a while since I've checked back in here, just wanted to say I love how AF is coming along. Kudos! It's wonderful. And barely any covers on legacy view that are blank.

If you wouldn't mind reporting any blank covers in your library that would be great. They should mostly be updating themselves now but there are some that slip through the cracks so I need to fix them manually.
mrkgnao: Did a quick check and the only thing to report is that King Arthur's Collection the base game still has no cover (Fallen Champions is ok).
Yeah, I thought I'd messed that one up. I'll sort it later. Thanks :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by adaliabooks
Blood and Gold was the only one that I remember noticing yesterday, but it looks like it has been fixed.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: And if you don't mind, here's a less "busy" cover for Sacred Gold --> 1207658688
Done,

And King Arthur should work now too (not sure what was wrong with that one, the id hadn't even been added to the list).
vulchor: Blood and Gold was the only one that I remember noticing yesterday, but it looks like it has been fixed.
That's fine, the way it works is you will see a blank cover once when it first reports it and then it'll grab the cover on one of the update runs (which happen 4 times a day) so it's only covers that are still blank 6 - 24 hours after you've first noticed them that might need manually updated.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: It's basically a bundled game that has no url of it's own, but sometimes there are games that are technically bundled (Pathologic was one) because they have a different ID in library and catalogue. So the url is associated with the catalogue id and the library id points to that one and the script thinks it's a bundle and needs the overlay. With those ones I just need to manually add the url to the library id so it knows it's not really a bundle.
Other instances are when the base game in a bundle uses GoG's default cover but I've replaced the others. The remaining unreplaced game still points to another id for its url and gets the overlay text, even though it doesn't need it because the boxes are all unique now.

[...]
Cheers, makes sense now. :-)

And Sacred Gold shows correctly.
adaliabooks: And King Arthur should work now too (not sure what was wrong with that one, the id hadn't even been added to the list).
Indeed it does. Nice.
high rated
New update with chat features, in a rush so can't describe in detail, will post again later.

Enjoy! :)

Edit: Forgot to turn debugging off. Fixed now but if you updated in the last 20 minutes you might want to disable it manually or force an update.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: New update with chat features, in a rush so can't describe in detail, will post again later.

Looks like you did put some work into this! :D
high rated
Johny.: Looks like you did put some work into this! :D
Maybe GOG should subcontract him ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: New update with chat features, in a rush so can't describe in detail, will post again later.

Edit: Forgot to turn debugging off. Fixed now but if you updated in the last 20 minutes you might want to disable it manually or force an update.
The new chat features look pretty nifty! I especially like the option to disable the sending of a message by pressing enter (I was annoyed a lot by that thing, especially since I once sent a message mid-sentence after accidentally pressing enter!), and like as well the option to show conversations by last active and the fact usernames now aren't in all caps. So, thanks again adaliabooks for the new update!

P.S. I originally thought that by "last active" it meant regarding the date conversations took place, but I'm not that certain now, should probably check it out more... edit2-ah ok, I just had a bug for a moment in that it showed me again the users regarding whether they were "online" or not (the old sorting), but it wasn't anything serious...

Edit3-another bug: when clicking on usernames in the conversations list in quick succession, many times the full username along with join date on the top doesn't refresh, leading to seeing a conversation with user X, but seeing on top the full name and join date of previously clicked user Y. Just letting you know...

Btw:
blotunga: Maybe GOG should subcontract him ;)
This ! :-)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by Treasure
high rated
Chat looks real good. Cheers.

Possible bug: Sort order doesn't seem to be properly remembered across visits.
Entered chat, changed order to Last Active, worked nicely.
Left chat, returned to chat, sort order is still listed as Last Active but in fact the rooms are sorted using the default sort.
Changed to Default and back to Last Active, sorted properly.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
Johny.: Looks like you did put some work into this! :D
Thanks Johny, wasn't too hard once I knew how everything was working and what I needed to do :)

Treasure: The new chat features look pretty nifty! I especially like the option to disable the sending of a message by pressing enter (I was annoyed a lot by that thing, especially since I once sent a message mid-sentence after accidentally pressing enter!), and like as well the option to show conversations by last active and the fact usernames now aren't in all caps. So, thanks again adaliabooks for the new update!

P.S. I originally thought that by "last active" it meant regarding the date conversations took place, but I'm not that certain now, should probably check it out more... edit2-ah ok, I just had a bug for a moment in that it showed me again the users regarding whether they were "online" or not (the old sorting), but it wasn't anything serious...

Edit3-another bug: when clicking on usernames in the conversations list in quick succession, many times the full username along with join date on the top doesn't refresh, leading to seeing a conversation with user X, but seeing on top the full name and join date of previously clicked user Y. Just letting you know...
No problem, I have accidentally sent many a message with it so I understand.
The irony is that now I've disabled it I keep forgetting and pressing enter to send and nothing happens XD

Last active should indeed be the last people you've spoken too in order, but I can see that there are some problems with it still.

Unfortunately as everything is done by passing events and messages back and forth if you do things too quickly it does have a tendency to fail sometimes... I'll look into it and see if there's anything more I can do to stop it.

mrkgnao: Chat looks real good. Cheers.

Left chat, returned to chat, sort order is still listed as Last Active but in fact the rooms are sorted using the default sort.

Hmm, thought I'd caught that one. The problem is if the event fires before the rooms list is loaded then it doesn't get processed.. I thought I'd got that but there may still be some edge cases. Will look into it.
Something great happened to my chat. Thank you very much!
Haven't really tested all its functions but i really like it :D
high rated
Treasure: snip
A quick play around isn't showing up any errors... what browser are you on Treasure?

How common are the errors? If it's just an odd occurrence it might be alright to leave it, but if it's every time it'll definitely need sorted.

mrkgnao: Chat looks real good. Cheers.

Is it doing it every time or just sometimes? I've had a play around in Firefox to see if it's less stable there but didn't have any issues.
Could be a size issue again I suppose as I only have 72 people in my list and don't have many particularly long conversations...

Either of you; are there any errors showing in the console?
ElTerprise: Something great happened to my chat. Thank you very much!
Haven't really tested all its functions but i really like it :D
Great, thanks ElT. Glad you like it :)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: Could be a size issue again I suppose as I only have 72 people in my list and don't have many particularly long conversations...
I'll check if the number of conversations is the problem. I have so many that gog keeps kicking the older ones off my list since the limit is 200 :D
high rated
adaliabooks: Could be a size issue again I suppose as I only have 72 people in my list and don't have many particularly long conversations...
moonshineshadow: I'll check if the number of conversations is the problem. I have so many that gog keeps kicking the older ones off my list since the limit is 200 :D

If it is just the timings off (which I suspect is most likely) then I can probably sort it by just throwing a few longer delays when required.

As you've got the max number of conversations if that is the issue then we should soon find out ;)